UPES has issued ULSAT 2018 Admit Card on May 10, 2018 for appearing in ULSAT 2018. The candidates who will successfully register themselves are able to download the admit card from the official website. The ULSAT 2018 admit card is an important document as it will be used for verifying the candidates at the exam center. It is mandatory to carry the admit card along with one id proof (original as well as the photocopy) on the exam day at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. The aspirants must note that the admit card of ULSAT 2018 has been issued online and candidates can download them by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth. The duly downloaded admit card should have the candidate’s photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will “NOT” be permitted to take the test.For more details regarding ULSAT 2018 admit card, candidates can read this article.
ULSAT 2018 Admit Card
The direct links to download the ULSAT 2018 Admit Card is also provided on this page very soon. Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the admit card properly and visit the exam center in the notified date and time. The schedule of important dates regarding ULSAT 2018 Admit Card is as follows:
|ULSAT 2018 Admit Card||Dates (Revised)|
|Issue date for admit card (CBT)||10 May 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 pen and paper test||05 May 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 CBT||12 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the ULSAT 2018 Admit Card for CBT.
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in
ULSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ULSAT 2018 is as follows:
- There will be 200 questions in total.
- There will be four options for each question and you have to mark a single response.
- Maximum marks of the question paper will be 200.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in ULSAT 2018.
- If you mark more than one response, then no marks will be awarded for that particular question.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 40 questions will be covered from 5 sections.
- The 5 sections include language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge, and legal aptitude.
- Duration of the test will be for 3 hours.
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total no.of Questions||200|
How to Download ULSAT 2018 Admit Card?
The steps for downloading the admit card for appearing in ULSAT 2018 is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website.
- Navigate yourself to the admit card login page as shown below:
- Enter the login credentials and enter the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear in your computer screen. Check all the details mentioned in your admit card carefully.
- Finally, take the print out of the admit card and keep it with you for future use.
What if the Candidate Forgets the Password?
If you forget your password, then click on the button “Forgot Password?” on the page shown above. A new page will be opened as shown below:
Enter your email id and click on the submit button to recover your password.
Details Mentioned in the ULSAT 2018 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the ULSAT 2018 admit card which the candidates should verify after taking the print out of it:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- ULSAT Center
ULSAT 2018 Result
The result for ULSAT 2018 will be released in the month of June 2018. The result will intimate the students about their score and rank in the entrance exam. Separate rank list will also be prepared on the basis of the ranks obtained by the candidates and the selected candidates will be called for GD/PI sessions and counseling procedure on the notified date and time.