UPES Dehradun has released ULSAT 2018 Application Form. Interested Candidates who wish to appear in ULSAT 2018 need to fill and submit the application form by April 25, 2018. The ULSAT 2018 application form filling can be done online as well as offline. All the details should be provided in the form very carefully. Any mistake in the application form may lead to the rejection of the candidates. Further, the candidates may note that partially filled application form will not be accepted. For more details regarding ULSAT 2018 Application Form, candidates may go through this article.
ULSAT 2018 Application Form
The new users will first have to register themselves in the official website and after successful registration, the candidates will receive email id and password which will work as login credentials for the candidate. Only the successfully registered candidates will be issued the admit card for ULSAT 2018. The schedule of the important dates regarding ULSAT 2018 Application Form are as follows:
|ULSAT 2018 Application Form||Dates|
|Application form begins||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date to submit the Application form||25 Apr 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 pen and paper test||05 May 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 CBT||11 to 12 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to Fill the ULSAT 2018 Application Form.
The application fees for the students who will appear for ULSAT 2018 are as follows:
|Payment mode||Application fee (In INR)|
|Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking||1850|
|Offline through Demand Draft||1850|
|Offline through Cash||1750|
Note: Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
How to Fill ULSAT 2018 Application Form Online?
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the application form page as shown below:
- Enter all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your e-mail id and mobile number to receive the generated ULSAT registration id and password for doing the login.
- Now enter the login credentials as shown below:
- Enter email id and password and click on the submit button.
- Now you need to provide other fields of ULSAT application form 2018 including parents’ name, educational qualification, etc. Upload photograph and signature in specified size.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the application fees in online or offline mode as per your wish and take the print out of the application form.
How to Fill ULSAT 2018 Application Form Offline?
The steps to fill the application form offline is as follows:
- The aspirants interested in applying through offline mode have to purchase the ULSAT 2018 application form from designated counters against a cash payment of Rs. 1750/-.
- Next the candidate has to fill in all the details correctly and carefully.
- The offline filled application form are needed to be sent along with a Demand Draft to the address mentioned below:
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
- It is advised that the candidates should keep a copy of the filled application form with them for future uses.
Details Mentioned in the ULSAT 2018 Application Form
The following details are mentioned in the ULSAT 2018 Application Form:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Select programme
- Confirm email
- Date of birth
- Enquiry course
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in