UPES will announce ULSAT 2018 Result in the month of June 2018. The ULSAT 2018 result will be declared in online mode only and the candidates need to check them from the official website. Only those Candidates who will appear for ULSAT 2018 will be able to check their ULSAT 2018 result on the official website by entering their application form number and registered email id. On the basis of marks scored by candidates in the ULSAT result 2018, the merit list will also be prepared and the students selected in this list will be called for GD/PI Sessions & counseling. For more details regarding ULSAT 2018 Result, candidates can read this article by scrolling down this page.
ULSAT 2018 Result
The direct links for checking the results of ULSAT 2018 will also be provided here on this page whenever it will be available. The ULSAT result is of prime importance for all the candidates who will appear for the entrance test as it will depict the rank and marks scored by them in the test. The schedule of important dates regarding ULSAT 2018 Result is as follows:
|ULSAT 2018 Result||Dates|
|ULSAT 2018 pen and paper test||05 May 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 CBT||11 to 12 May 2018|
|Declaration of ULSAT result||June 2018|
|Commencement of GD/PI sessions||June 2018|
|ULSAT counseling||June 2018|
Result: ULSAT 2018 Result will be available on the official website i.e. www.upes.ac.in.
How to Check ULSAT 2018 Result?
The steps to check ULSAT 2018 Result is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to visit to the official website.
- Navigate yourself to the result login page which looks like the following:
- Enter your application form number and registered email id and click on the submit button.
- Your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take the print out of your result for future uses.
ULSAT 2018 Selection Process
The aspirants who will appear for ULSAT 2018 will be selected on the basis of UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) or through non-exam pathway which includes Board Merit/CLAT AIR Merit/LSAT India Merit followed by Group Discussion & Interview. UPES also offers 20% of the seats through non-exam pathway.
- For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons)- Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking upto 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
- For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)- Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
ULSAT 2018 Counseling
All the selected candidates who will get marks above the cut off will be shortlisted and for them a separate merit list will be prepared. These candidates will be called for the GD/PI Sessions and counseling process. The shortlisted candidates will be assigned a center for the counseling process and the aspirants will have to report to their respective center on the notified date & time. The counseling will be done in offline mode.
Documents to be Carried at the Time of Counseling
All the candidates have to bring the following original documents along with 2 self-attested photo-copies for verification on the day of counseling:
- ULSAT 2018 Score card/ULSAT 2018 admission letter issued by UPES Dehradun
- Self-Attested copy of Marks Statement of 10thand 12th board examinations
- Self-Attested copy of Character Certificate from the School last attended
- Self-Attested copy of Transfer Certificate