ULSAT 2018 Syllabus is one of the most important tool that all the candidates wants who are going to appear for ULSAT 2018. Syllabus helps the candidates in many ways as it gives direction to the learning process and preparation ways of the aspirants. Along with the syllabus, candidates should try to focus on sample papers, previous years question papers and topics/chapters which are most likely to come in the upcoming exams. Don’t waste time in learning all the topics. First figure out the topics with maximum weightage and reshape your studying strategy accordingly. For more information regarding ULSAT 2018 Syllabus, candidates can read this article.
ULSAT 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for ULSAT 2018 contains language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge, and legal aptitude. The detailed information is given below:
- Language Comprehension
This section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension and grammar. The grammar section will include correction of incorrect sentences, fill-ups with appropriate words, Jumbled words & Sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Part of Speech, Idioms & phrases etc.
- Quantitative and numerical ability
This section will test candidate’s Knowledge of elementary mathematics up to 10th standard and ability in numerical problem-solving.
- Logical reasoning
The logical reasoning section tests the student’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as seating arrangements problems, blood relations, syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc.
- Legal general knowledge and legal aptitude
This section will test the legal aptitude as well as the legal general knowledge of the students. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions and a set of facts.
ULSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ULSAT 2018 is as follows:
- There will be 200 questions in total.
- There will be four options for each question and you have to mark a single response.
- Maximum marks of the question paper will be 200.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in ULSAT 2018.
- If you mark more than one response, then no marks will be awarded for that particular question.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 40 questions will be covered from 5 sections.
- The 5 sections include language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge, and legal aptitude.
- Duration of the test will be for 3 hours.
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total no.of Questions||200|
How to Prepare for ULSAT 2018?
Students must build a strategy and plan to appear in ULSAT 2018 Entrance Exam. Go for a mock test in order to analyze your results and start focussing on the weaker parts of yours. This will help in understanding which areas need extra effort during preparation. The candidates need to thoroughly go through the exam Syllabus provided for each section.
Divide your day into different time slots and alot the slots according to your level of preparation. Make notes of all the important formula that you cover so that you can revise them easily. Maintain the speed in solving the questions because you have to manage the time during the entrance exam. Be focussed in your goal and try to execute the schedule of preparation to your maximum level till the last day before the exam.
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in