ULSAT 2019 Admit Card – Before the candidates get their admit card for ULSAT 2019, UPES has started the slot booking. The applicants can book their exam date, shift, and center as per their choice and convenience online at upes.ac.in. To book a slot, you require to log in using your Email ID and Password. Once the slot booking process is over, the candidates will be issued ULSAT Admit Card 2019. The admit card can be downloaded by online mode only. No hard copy of it is sent by post. Do not forget to carry the print out of it on exam day as without it you will not be allowed entry inside the test center. Check more details on ULSAT 2019 Admit Card from this page.
ULSAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should check all the details mentioned in the admit card properly and visit the exam center in the notified date and time. The schedule of important dates regarding ULSAT 2019 Admit Card is as follows:
|ULSAT 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|ULSAT 2019 Slot Booking starts from||18 Apr 2019|
|Issue date for admit card (CBT)||to be announced|
|ULSAT 2019 CBT|
Slot Booking: Click Here to book your Slot for ULSAT 2019
Admit Card: The ULSAT 2019 Admit Card for CBT will be available at Official Website: www.upes.ac.in
ULSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ULSAT 2019 is as follows:
- There will be 200 questions in total.
- There will be four options for each question and you have to mark a single response.
- Maximum marks of the question paper will be 200.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in ULSAT 2019.
- If you mark more than one response, then no marks will be awarded for that particular question.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 40 questions will be covered in 5 sections.
- The 5 sections include language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge, and legal aptitude.
- Duration of the test will be for 3 hours.
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Legal General Knowledge||40|
|Total no.of Questions||200|
How to Download ULSAT 2019 Admit Card?
The steps for downloading the admit card for appearing in ULSAT 2019 is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website.
- Navigate yourself to the admit card login page as shown below:
- Enter the login credentials and enter the submit button.
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen. Check all the details mentioned in your admit card carefully.
- Finally, take the print out of the admit card and keep it with you for future use.
What if the Candidate Forgets the Password?
If you forget your password, then click on the button “Forgot Password?” on the page shown above. A new page will be opened as shown below:
Enter your email id and click on the submit button to recover your password.
Details Mentioned in the ULSAT 2019 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the ULSAT 2019 admit card which the candidates should verify after taking the print out of it:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- ULSAT Center
ULSAT 2019 Result
The result for ULSAT 2019 will be released in the month of June 2019. The result will intimate the students about their score and rank in the entrance exam. A separate rank list will also be prepared on the basis of the ranks obtained by the candidates and the selected candidates will be called for GD/PI sessions and counseling procedure on the notified date and time.
Insofar, Only application form for LLM ULSAT 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as ULSAT releases ULSAT 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.