UPES Dehradun has released ULSAT 2019 Application Form for LLM Course. Interested candidates who wish to appear in ULSAT 2019 need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The ULSAT 2019 application form filling can be done online as well as offline. All the details should be provided in the form very carefully.
Any mistake in the application form may lead to the rejection of the candidates. Further, the candidates may note that partially filled application form will not be accepted. For more details regarding ULSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates may go through this article.
ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The new users will first have to register themselves in the official website and after successful registration, the candidates will receive email id and password which will work as login credentials for the candidate. Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who have successfully registered for ULSAT 2019. The schedule of the important dates regarding ULSAT 2019 Application Form are as follows:
|ULSAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Application form begins||Started|
|Last date to submit the Application form||to be announced!|
|ULSAT 2019 pen and paper test||to be announced!|
|ULSAT 2019 CBT||to be announced!|
Apply Online: Apply now for ULSAT 2019.
Application Fees For ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The application fees for the students who will appear for ULSAT 2019 are as follows:
|Payment mode||Application fee (In INR)|
|Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking||1850/-|
|Offline through Demand Draft|
|Offline through Cash|
Note: Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
How To Fill ULSAT 2019 Application Form Online?
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the application form page as shown below:
- Enter all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your e-mail id and mobile number to receive the generated ULSAT registration id and password for login.
- Now enter the login credentials as shown below:
- Enter email id and password and click on the submit button.
- Now you need to provide other fields of ULSAT application form 2019 including parents’ name, educational qualification, etc. Upload photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the application fees in the online or offline mode as per your wish and take the print out of the application form.
How To Fill ULSAT 2019 Application Form Offline?
The steps to fill the application form offline is as follows:
- The aspirants interested in applying through offline mode have to purchase the ULSAT 2019 application form from designated counters against a cash payment of Rs. 1850/-.
- Next, the candidate has to fill in all the details correctly and carefully.
- The offline filled application form is needed to be sent along with a Demand Draft to the address mentioned below:
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
- It is advised that the candidates should keep a copy of the filled application form with them for future uses.
Details Mentioned In ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The following details are mentioned in the ULSAT 2019 Application Form:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Select programme
- Confirm email
- Date of birth
- Inquiry course
ULSAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for ULSAT 2019 will be available for candidates to download online. After the application process is over, candidates who will apply for the examination by filling in the form completely and paying the amount within the given time will get the admit card online. For taking the examination the admit card is very important to be brought at the examination center by the candidates.
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in