ULSAT 2019 Application Form – UPES Dehradun has extended the last date to apply for ULSAT 2019. The candidates can now fill and submit the application form of ULSAT 2019 until June 12, 2019. The candidates have to register first using details like name, contact details, and the choice of course. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1850 and can be paid via paid online mode. 10+2 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the LLB course. Aspirants of LLM must hold an LLB degree. For more details regarding ULSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates may go through this article.
ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The ULSAT 2019 Application Form is available for the eligible candidates to apply for the entrance exam to take admission at UPES. The candidates who are applying via CLAT/Board merit have to also fill the application form. The successfully registered candidates have to book their slots thereafter, to appear in the exam. Check important dates herein:
|ULSAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Slot booking starts|
|Last date to submit the Application form|
|Last date to apply for LLM||14 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for ULSAT 2019.
Application Fees For ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The application fees for the students who will appear for ULSAT 2019 are as follows:
|Payment mode||Application fee (In INR)|
|Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking||1850/-|
|Offline through Demand Draft|
|Offline through Cash|
Note: Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
How To Fill ULSAT 2019 Application Form Online?
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the application form page as shown below:
- Enter all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your e-mail id and mobile number to receive the generated ULSAT registration id and password for login.
- Now enter the login credentials as shown below:
- Enter email id and password and click on the submit button.
- Now you need to provide other fields of ULSAT application form 2019 including parents’ name, educational qualification, etc. Upload photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the application fees in the online or offline mode as per your wish and take the print out of the application form.
How To Fill ULSAT 2019 Application Form Offline?
The steps to fill the application form offline is as follows:
- The aspirants interested in applying through offline mode have to purchase the ULSAT 2019 application form from designated counters against cash payment of Rs. 1850/-.
- Next, the candidate has to fill in all the details correctly and carefully.
- The offline filled application form is needed to be sent along with a Demand Draft to the address mentioned below:
P.O. Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,
Dehradun – 248007
- It is advised that the candidates should keep a copy of the filled application form with them for future uses.
Details Mentioned In ULSAT 2019 Application Form
The following details are mentioned in the ULSAT 2019 Application Form:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Select the programme
- Confirm email
- Date of birth
- Inquiry course
ULSAT 2019 Admit Card
After the candidates have successfully registered for the exam they are required to book their preferred exam centre, date and time to appear for the exam. This facility is available online, only for the registered candidates. Soon after the slot booking ends, the candidates get their admit card. The admit card is generated as soon as the applicants submit their booked slots to appear in ULSAT 2019.
The admit card is to be downloaded and carried at the exam centre to be able to enter the centres and sit for the exam. No candidate is allowed inside the centre without this document.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.