ULSAT Syllabus 2022 – The syllabus for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) is provided by UPES. The syllabus can be checked online at upes.ac.in and the same is given on this page below. Students must check the syllabus which has language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude sections. 30 questions are going to be asked form each section of syllabus. Students must check the method to prepare for the exam, syllabus, books from here.
ULSAT Syllabus 2022
Note that UPES has not released ULSAT 2022 syllabus. The topics given below are as per analysis of past year papers and recommendations of law entrance exam educators.
The exam for ULSAT has questions to be asked from language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude and these are topics for the syllabus. Students must prepare the topics of syllabus by preparing these from the information provided below.
- Language Comprehension: Students must read the passage carefully and know the idea about the topic and draw inferences.
- Quantitative and numerical ability: The questions form mathematics of school level are asked in the evaluation of the student and students must prepare the quantitative aptitude and numerical ability from mathematics books to perform well in the exam.
- Logical reasoning: The syllabus contains logical reasoning section in which questions to be answered to check logic such as seating arrangements problems, blood relations, logical sequences and much more are asked in exam.
- Legal general knowledge and legal aptitude: Legal knowledge, legal aptitude and legal awareness from the facts is checked through the questions asked from this section of syllabus.
Books for ULSAT
Students must refer to the books provided below for preparation of ULSAT 2020.
|Book and Author||Buying Link|
|Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations : A Workbook||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for ULSAT ?
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the ULSAT 2020.
- Plan: All the topics of the syllabus should be studied with proper understanding, practicing questions and reading newspaper for facts.
- Equal time allotment for each topic of syllabus: Make a time table and allot proper time to the each section of the syllabus which are language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude.
- Make notes: For quantitative aptitude prepare notes to remember the formula of numerical and learn them again and again before appearing for the actual exam. Make notes for each topic studied online, from newspapers or books.
- Study extra online: Practice the questions from the books of logical reasoning and also online. Hence try to study in such manner that solving the tricky questions becomes easy.
- Revision: Revise all the topics studied from books as well as online and do not forget to revise notes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.