ULSAT 2020 Syllabus – The syllabus for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2020 is provided by University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies (UPES). The syllabus can be checked online at upes.ac.in and the same is given on this page below. Students must check the syllabus which has language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude sections. 30 questions are going to be asked form each section of syllabus. Students must check the method to prepare for the exam, syllabus, books from here.
ULSAT 2020 Syllabus
The exam for ULSAT 2020 has questions to be asked from language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude and these are topics for the syllabus. Students must prepare the topics of syllabus by preparing these from the information provided below.
- Language Comprehension: Students must read the passage carefully and know the idea about the topic and draw inferences.
- Quantitative and numerical ability: The questions form mathematics of school level are asked in the evaluation of the student and students must prepare the quantitative aptitude and numerical ability from mathematics books to perform well in the exam.
- Logical reasoning: The syllabus contains logical reasoning section in which questions to be answered to check logic such as seating arrangements problems, blood relations, logical sequences and much more are asked in exam.
- Legal general knowledge and legal aptitude: Legal knowledge, legal aptitude and legal awareness from the facts is checked through the questions asked from this section of syllabus.
Books for ULSAT 2020
Students must refer to the books provided below for preparation of ULSAT 2020.
|Book and Author||Buying Link|
|Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Examination||Buy Here|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations : A Workbook||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||Buy Here|
How to Prepare for ULSAT 2020?
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the ULSAT 2020.
- Plan: All the topics of the syllabus should be studied with proper understanding, practicing questions and reading newspaper for facts.
- Equal time allotment for each topic of syllabus: Make a time table and allot proper time to the each section of the syllabus which are language comprehension, quantitative and numerical ability, logical reasoning, legal general knowledge and legal aptitude.
- Make notes: For quantitative aptitude prepare notes to remember the formula of numerical and learn them again and again before appearing for the actual exam. Make notes for each topic studied online, from newspapers or books.
- Study extra online: Practice the questions from the books of logical reasoning and also online. Hence try to study in such manner that solving the tricky questions becomes easy.
- Revision: Revise all the topics studied from books as well as online and do not forget to revise notes.
University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies (UPES) conducts UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2020. The exam is an online exam. The application form can be filled from the official website upes.ac.in. Students who wish to pursue BA LLB (Hons.)/BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons.), B.Sc. LLB (Hons.) courses can appear for the exam. Students can check the syllabus for the exam from this page and for further information they can visit the site upes.ac.in.
About University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies
University of Petroleum and Engineering Studies (UPES) conducts UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) exam. The main aim of the university is to bring professionalism among the students by providing educational programmes of BA LLB (Hons.)/BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons.), B.Sc. LLB (Hons.). To build an international outlook of the students and to improve teaching through learning and research.
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.