|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2016 Entrance Exam – ERA Foundation is conducting All India Entrance Exam for students seeking admissions to Post Graduate Technology/Engineering Programmes. Scores obtained by students in the Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2016 examination is one of the eligibility criteria for admission to M.E/M.Tech Programme in Participating Universities for the Academic year 2016-17.
Registrations for Uni-GAUGE PGTech opens by April 2016.
Uni gauge PGTech Application Form 2016 will be available shortly. Application form for Uni Gauge Post Graduate Technology/Engineering Programmes Entrance Exams 2016 has to be filled online and submitted by eligible candidates. Candidates will be able to register yourself for Uni Gauge 2016 by April 2016.
Candidates can choose three cities at the time of filling application form online.
- The test center list currently includes 16 cities/towns. ERA will endeavor to allocate the city of any one of your choices. In the event that all the test center locations chosen by you has less than 50 candidates , we will allocate a test center nearest to you among the available test centers.
- ERA reserves the right to decide the cities for conducting ‘Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2016’.
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on our website.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
- The allocated centre will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT).
|M Tech CSE||Integrated MSc and MCA are also eligible Other courses as per University website|
|M.Tech Bio-Technology||MSc in Physics, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Computer science, MSc in Instrumentation, B Pharm, MSc in Bio Chemistry, MSc in Micro Biology, MSc in Bio Physics, MSc in Bio Technology, MSc in Genetics, MSc in Agriculture,Masters in Veterinary Science, MSc in Software Engg ( 5 Year Integrated Course) are also eligible|
The candidates are requested to refer to the Participating University websites for eligibility criteria.
Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year for the prescribed qualifying degree and expecting the percentage of marks as below are also eligible to apply
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam
- For General Category : Minimum aggregate of 45% Marks
- Reserved Category (SC, ST and OBC) : Minimum aggregate of 40% Marks
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Additional criteria including number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities / institutions on their respective websites.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities / Institutions, as required at the time of admission.
- The PGTech Exam will be for 3 Hours. It consists of 85 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer.
- The number of questions in each subject will be based on the number of hours assigned by statutory agencies during the graduate program.
Distribution of Question is as follow
Total Marks : 100
|Sections||Description||Total Questions||Marks for each correct answer|
(Common to all)
|Verbal and Numerical||20||1|
(Common to all)
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computing.||30||1|
|Stream specific question- Candidate to select a single stream based on the stream of his qualifying examination||A. Civil Engineering stream (CE 1)
B. Computer Science & Information Technology (CS 2)
C. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EE 3)
D. Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC 4)
E. Mechanical Engineering (ME 5)
F. Industrial Production Engineering (IP 6)
G. Bio-Technology (BT 7)
H. Chemical Engineering (CH 8)
|35||20 questions-1mark each
15 questions -2 marks each
- Candidates can download your score card using your login ID and password.
- The score card will be available to all candidates who have attended the exam .To know the dates from which you can download your score card please check in “Test Centres and Dates”.
- Uni gauge will not be sending scorecards through post or by email to any candidate. You will have to download the same from our website and take a print of the same so that you can send the same to the participating universities of your choice.
- Candidates score card will contain the raw scores and percentile for each section.
- Raw scores will be the actual marks that you scored for that particular section.
- Percentile refers to percentage of candidates who receive score less than or equal to score obtained by you.
Sending Score to Universities
- Candidate have to apply separately to the participating university that you are interested in along with the downloaded Uni-GAUGE test scorecard and the prescribed documents mentioned in the participating university website.
- Report well in Time to avoid missing general instructions and create unnecessary anxiety.
- Report at least 120 minutes before the commencement of the test (i.e. report by 8:00 AM) for scrutiny of documents.
- Test Center opens 60 minutes before the commencement of test. Find the seat allocated and take your seat, candidates taking the exam from different seat from allocated seat will not be allowed. Candidates will not be allowed to enter exam hall after 9.30 AM.
- Invigilators review and sign the Admission Ticket during the examination.
- Please do not carry any electronic communication device or gadget (like cell phone etc.) to exam hall. You may leave the devices outside the hall at your own risk. If found with the possession of such items invigilators and other higher authorities can debar the candidates.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall before scheduled time of 1:00 PM.
- This is a closed book exam; books and printed material of any format except hall tickets are not allowed.
- There will not be any provision for re-examination for any reason for candidates who fail to appear for the test on scheduled date and time.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her 2 recent (not older than 6 months) passport size color photograph during the conduct of UNI-GAUGE PGTech-2016 for submission and verification before the commencement of test. At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention his/her name, and TAT number.
- The candidates must sign on their Test Admission Ticket in the presence of the invigilator, after the invigilator has verified their TAT.
- The Uni-GAUGE PGTech-2016 test administration is timed. The Chief Superintendent of the test center is the official timekeeper.
- Biometric verification may be conducted by Uni-GAUGE authorities on their own discretion before and during the test session.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the test area even temporarily for any reason during the test duration. (request for use of toilet will not be entertained)
|Greater Mumbai||Delhi NCR|
The syllabus for the Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2016 is detailed in below , Candidates can click respective link below for download the syllabus.
- Section A –General Aptitude (Common to All streams) -20 Marks
- Section B –Basic Sciences (Common to All streams) – 30 Marks
- Section C- Stream Specifies Syllabus – 50 Marks