|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
UNIRAJ MPAT Admission Phase I 2016 examination conducted as per the schedule for direct admission to M.Phil./Ph. D. programmes in different subjects for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates can check the complete information of UNIRAJ MPAT 2016 for M.Phil / Ph.D Admission such as eligibility, application form, counselling details and other important information below on this page.
UNIRAJ MPAT 2016 M.Phil / Ph.D Admission (Phase I)
Schedule for the UNIRAJ MPAT 2016 for M.Phil / Ph.D Admission (Phase I) is given below.
|Online application process starts||24 Feb 2017|
|Last date of applying online application||04 Mar 2017|
|Last date for depositing hard copy of the application form||08 Mar 2017|
|Display of list of the candidates provisionally selected to Ph.D. programme||11 Mar 2017|
|Last date of reporting for admission in the concerned Department||16 Mar 2017|
UNIRAJ MPAT 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for UNIRAJ MPAT Admission Phase I to admission in M.Phil / Ph.D programmes from the official website on or before the last date of application mentioned above.
After filling complete application take a print of application form by Clicking FINISH link available in Dashboard.
How to Apply?
- Start the procedure of Registration by creating login account [Click Register online from above]
- In registration window enter your Full name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth ( As mentioned in your Secondary School Certificate),Sex, Mobile No. and a valid E-mail ID.
Important Note : You can not change these entries at any stage.
- After completion of Registration process you will get ” NetID” and “Password” on your email account you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Important Note : If you do not get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
- Keep your NetID and Password for future References.
Scheme of Examination
There shall be a Three Year Course for the degree of LL.B. (P) and Two Year Course for the degree of LL.B.(A) and the teaching shall be conducted through the lecture method, practical and class performance during the session and an examination shall be conducted through written papers, practical examination and a viva-voce at the end of each session.
Three Year LL.B. (P) Course :
- LL.B. (P)/LL.B. (A) – First Year Examination at the end of the First Year.
- LL.B. (P)/LL.B. (A) – Second Year Examination at the end of the Second Year
- LL.B. (P) – Third Year Examination at the end of the Third Year.
All students admitted to LL.B. I Year Professional Course only and those who would like to take admission in LL.B. Ist Year Academic Course will have to apply separately. Those who do not apply separately, would be deemed to have been admitted to the Professional Course.
The instructions shall be provided in each paper of LL.B. I,II and III Year for 3 hours a week by all institutions running the LL.B. classes.
A candidate who has completed a regular course of study from the University Constituent College or from an Affiliated College for First Year of LL.B. (P) or LL.B. (A) will, subject to the other provisions of the Act/Statutes, Ordinances, Rules and Regulations, be admitted to the First Year Examination of the LL.B. (P) or LL.B. (A) Course depending on the course he/she has taken.
A candidate who after passing the examination of the First Year, has completed a regular course of study from the University/ Constituent college or from an Affiliated college for the Second Year of LL.B. (P) or LL.B. (A) Course will, subject to the other provisions of the Act, Statutes, Ordinance, Rules and Regulations, be admitted to the Second Year Examination of LL.B. (P) or LL.B. (A) Course, as the case may be.
A candidate who after passing the examination of the Second Year completed a regular course of study from the University Constituent College or from an Affiliated college for the Third Year of LL.B. (P) course will subject to the other provisions of the ActOrdinance, Statutes, Rules and Regulations, be admitted to the Third Year Examination of LL.B. (P) course will subject to the other provisions of the Act-Ordinance, Statutes, Rules and Regulations, be admitted to the Third Year Examination of LL.B. (P)
A candidate shall be permitted one main and three due papers attempts in LL.B. I/II year examinations respectively to clear all his/her papers of LL.B. II/III Year examination. If he/she fails in LL.B. I/II/III year examination consecutively three times, he/she will have to appear at all the papers of LL.B. I/II/III Year examination as Ex-student and the same principle will again apply afresh. While passing LL.B. I/II/III year examination in due paper examination the marks obtained by the candidate will be counted as under:
- If the candidate has not secured 48% marks in aggregate in six papers, but has obtained at least 36% marks in each of them at the LL.B. I/II/III year main examination then for working out his/her result only those marks as obtained by him/her in the due papers will be counted up to the extent that his overall aggregate of 9 papers becomes 48% irrespective of the higher marks obtained by him in the due paper(s)
- If the candidate has already secured 48% marks in the aggregate in six papers, at the LL.B. I/II/III year main examination then for working out his result only those marks as obtained by him in the due papers not exceeding 48% in average of the papers he/she will be counted irrespective of higher marks obtained by him in the due paper(s).
UNIRAJ MPAT-2016 (Phase I for Ph.D)
On-line applications are invited for direct admission to Ph. D. programmes in different subjects.
Phase-I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ MPAT-2016 and it will include the candidates from the following categories:
- Those who were admitted in M.Phil. Programme through UNIRAJ MPAT and have passed their M.Phil. Examination.
- Teacher candidate appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualification with minimum 2 Years of continuous service (including probation period) in any University Teaching Department or affiliated colleges of any University on UGC pay scale.
Procedure for allotment of seats in Phase I:
- The available seats shall first be allocated to the candidates under the category (a) as mentioned above. Their merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the M.Phil. Degree. In case number of seats available is less than the number of candidates the allotment of seats will be made according to the merit of M.Phil.
- The allotment of seat to a teacher candidate shall be made out of the quota of the seats available with the supervisor against the vacancies for teacher candidates. The admission to Ph.D. programme for a teacher candidate shall also be made on the basis of merit of Post Graduation Examination in the concerned subject.
- Admission will be made according to merit. The merit list will be prepared department wise. The admission list of the candidates admitted to Ph.D. programme on the basis of the above criteria shall be displayed before Phase II.
- The candidates admitted (Phase I- a) category) will be exempted from admission test as well as course work.
- The admitted candidates (Phase I-(b) category) though are exempted from the admission test but they will be required to complete course work successfully, which is equivalent to one semester as per University rules.
- The reservation policy of Government of Rajasthan shall be applicable.
Phase II: Admission for M.Phil./Ph.D. Programme will be made through the test of UNIRAJ MPAT-2016. The admission test for the Ph.D. Programme will be held only when their remains vacant seat in respective subject after the completion of Phase-I.
Subject wise statement showing the vacant seats/positions for Uniraj -MPAT-2016 under the Research Supervisors working at University Department/Centres.
UNIRAJ MPAT 2015 Result
UNIRAJ MPAT 2015 was conducted on 30 Dec 2015 for admission to M. Phil / Ph.D. courses. Result of UNIRAJ MPAT Admission Phase II 2015 is announced on 09 Jan 2016. Candidates can view their results here. Below is the list of candidates in order of their merit.
UNIRAJ MPAT 2015 Answer Key – Revised
Revised Answer key of MPAT (Phase II) has been released. Earlier MPAT-2015 (Phase-II) examination was held on 30 Dec 2015. Now candidates can check the revised answer keys for the same from the link provided below.
Get MPAT (Phase II) Revised Answer Key here:-
For more details of UNIRAJ MPAT 2016 (Phase I) – Download Information Brochure.