Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021 – Calicut University has announced the second allotment result for PGCAP 2021 and Community Quota Rank List on the official website. The details are provided below. Earlier, Calicut University has published the first allotment for the admission process for CAP PG 2021 on November 15, 2021. Calicut University conducts admission for Post Graduate (PG) Programmes from September 24, 2021, to October 4, 2021. The admission is conducted through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP PG). Candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility criteria with regard to academic qualifications. You can check the information regarding Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021 from below.
Latest – Calicut University has published PGCAP 2021 Second Allotment Published. Scroll below to Check.
Latest – Calicut University has published PGCAP 2021 First Allotment Published. Scroll below to Check.
Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021
CAP offers the facility for online submission of the application to various colleges and programs. Students can opt up to 10 Colleges/programs of their choice on a priority basis from among the University Departments/ affiliated colleges through simple online steps available in CAP (website i.e. admission.uoc.ac.in).
Schedule for the Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021 is given below.
|Commencement of Online Registration||24 Sep 2021|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||04 Oct 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||04 Oct 2021|
|Rearrangement of Options||To be announced|
|Forwarding of Community Quota & PH Quota rank list by University||To be announced|
|First Allotment||15 Nov 2021|
|Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the First Allotment||18 Nov 2021 by 05:00 PM|
|Reporting of candidates to colleges under Community Quota||To be announced|
|Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Permanent Admission to Colleges based on the Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Publication of Sports Quota Rank list by Colleges|
Publication of Community Quota Rank List
|To be announced|
|Admission to Community Quota||To be announced|
|Admission to Management, PH and Sports Quota||To be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be announced|
|Admission to Vacancies after Second Allotment||To be announced|
|Closure of Admission||To be announced|
Note: Non-English candidates applying for MA English, admission will be based on Entrance Test. The University will conduct the Entrance examination and admissions.
Calicut University CAP PG 2021 Second Allotment
Calicut University has announced the second allotment result for PGCAP 2021 and Community Quota Rank List on the official website. The details are provided below.
- Click here to check the Above Notice.
Download: Click here to download the Second Allotment result.
Calicut University CAP PG 2021 First Allotment
Calicut University has published first Allotment for Admission into PG on November 15, 2021. Candidates can check the allotment and if they are satisfied with seat, they can confirm by paying Rs. 480 for General and Rs. 115 for Other Category by November 18, 2021 till 05:00 PM. Candidates who seek for up gradation can retain the seats. Students can cancel higher option partially or completely using their own login ID.
Click here to check the first allotment after login using Application Number and Password.
Click here to download the Notice.
CAP PG 2021 Application Form
Calicut University conducts admission for Post Graduate (PG) Programmes from September 24, 2021 to October 4, 2021. The admission is conducted through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP PG).
CAP PG 2021 Registration
The online registration of Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021 is available now. The direct link for online registration of Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021 has given below. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying online.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for CAP PG 2021.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 280/- for General category and Rs. 115/- for SC/ST.
Procedure for Online Registration
First Step – CAP ID Creation : Candidate applying for PGCAP 2021 shall initially create a CAP ID by providing the basic details using the “New User (Create CAP ID)” link provided in the PGCAP 2021 registration page. After successful submission of the details, a CAP ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number instantly (Mobile number of students/parents/guardian only to be furnished).
Second Step – Registration Completion and Making Payment: With the CAP ID and Password received in the registered mobile number, the candidate can login and fill the registration page by providing required data. Candidates shall take utmost care while selecting the reservation category during the filling up of registration data. For completing the registration, candidate shall click on the ” Finalise & Proceed to Payment ” button and make payment
During the payment, the website will be redirected to the University of Calicut Instant Web Payment System (CUIWPS) page where the student can select the desired choice of payment. After successful payment, candidates can take the print out of application after re-login by using the CAP ID and Password provided earlier. (In case, the payment fails, the candidate will have to re-login and do the payment procedure once again to complete the payment and obtain the printout of the application). Print out of the application will be provided only if the payment is successfull.
General Information for Application Process:
- Candidate must read the notification completely before applying online.
- Candidate should scan their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
- Candidate must have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of examination process.
- Candidate should give a valid phone number and its a personal one. If you don’t have a mobile number then give your parent’s mobile number.
- Do not press the back button during the process of registration.
CAP PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CAP PG 2021 has been listed below. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before filling up the online application form. Any candidate not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and still applying for the desired course might lead to the cancellation of their application.
- Children of service persons who are awarded by gallantry decorations in the Vir Chakra service either in person or posthumously and also on Non-Decorated service Personnel who are killed in action will be exempted from the requirement of minimum marks prescribed for admission to M.A/ M.Com/ M.Sc courses. (GA/G2/28074/1984 dated 01.12.1986).
- Triple main candidates are also eligible for admission. However, they have to submit a copy of the Equivalency certificate (if required, as per the eligibility criteria of the course to which the student takes admission) from the University of Calicut.
- Rounding up of marks to obtain minimum eligibility will not be allowed.
- Deaf/dumb/hearing impaired candidates are allowed to apply for admission to MSc. Home Science (Nutrition and Dietetics) and MSc. Home Science (Textiles and Costume Science) programmes (U.O.No. 4211/2021/Admn dated 08.04.2021)
- Candidates belonging to PWBD Category with hearing disabilities are allowed to apply for admission to M.Sc. Physics programmes under Affiliated Colleges (CBCSS-PG-2019) (U.O.No. 4936/2021/Admn dated 27.04.2021)
- Candidates belonging to PWBD Category with hearing disabilities are allowed to apply for admission to M.Sc. Mathematics programmes under Affiliated Colleges (CBCSS-PG-2019) (U.O.No. 5228/2021/Admn dated 12.05.2021)
- Admission of candidates belonging to PWBD Category to PG programme in Biochemistry: Persons with only hearing impairment, can be permitted. Partially blind persons can be permitted, if they can identify the labels of chemicals and reagents. All the other categories of PWBD persons can be permitted, if the Institutions to which they are admitted can provide all the necessary facilities for them to perform their academic activities. PWBD candidates are to be categorised based on their percentage of respective disabilities and the academic performance in previous courses; and admission may be given considering case by case. (U.O.No. 5988/2021/Admn dated 08.06.2021)
Note: The detailed eligibility criteria are provided in the admission rule booklet, which is attached below in this article.
The seats filled by the University in University Teaching Departments/ Government/Aided/Unaided and Self Financing programmes in Aided colleges that are earmarked for SEBC/EBFC/SC/ST/OBX/OBH etc and Reservation seats for candidates from Union Territory of Lakshadweep/Tamil Linguistic Minority /Person with disabilities/ Sports.
Official Website: https://admission.uoc.ac.in/
Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process (CAP) PG 2021, Download following Documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.