University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 – The University of Mumbai has issued a notification for the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET 2018) in the concerned subjects of research in the Faculties of Arts (including Education and Law), Fine Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and Technology. Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 from this page given below.
University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2018
Interested candidates can apply for the Ph.D Entrance Test issued by the University of Mumbai. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
Schedule of University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Online link to fill Application Form opened on||06 Nov 2018|
|Online link to fill Application Form closed on||23 Nov 2018|
|Last date for acceptance of Applications||23 Nov 2018|
|Hall ticket available from||15 Dec 2018|
|Date and time of Ph.D Entrance Test||23 Dec 2018|
Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 application form has to be filled online. Candidates has to fill the Application Form from the official website of University of Mumbai or by a direct link that has been posted on this page below as per official announcement.
Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
- For open category – Rs. 1000/-
- For reserved category – Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC/SBC – Caste Certificate is a must)
Instruction to fill the Application Form
- The candidate can fill online Application Form of the Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) from the link will be available as per the schedule. No Offline form will be accepted.
- For the convenience of the candidates no documents are required to be attached neither the hard copy of the application form is required to be submitted to the University at the time of Online submission of PET application format, However every candidate is to ensure that, He/she is eligible in all respect as per the eligibility Conditions.
- The candidate shall retain the print out of his application form for his / here future references.
- The online link for submitting PET application will be automatically closed after close of duty hours. No request will be entertained, there-after, which pls. note.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case, so please ensure your own eligibility.
University of Mumbai will issue the admit card of Mumbai University PET 2018 after the completion of Application process. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of University of Mumbai or by a direct link that will be posted on this page below as per official announcement.
Result of Ph.D Entrance Test 2018 of University of Mumbai will be declared once the examination process will be over successfully. Exam will held on 1st week of May 2018.
The details of subject wise list of Ph.D Recognized Research Centres and guiding teachers is annexed below.
Official Website: www.mu.ac.in
For more details Mumbai Ph.D Entrance test, Download 2018 Official Notification