|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 – The University of Mumbai has issued a notification for the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET 2017) in the concerned subjects of research in the Faculties of Arts (including Education and Law), Fine Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and Technology. Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 from this page given below.
Latest – PET 2017 Result has been published on 22 Jul 2017. Scroll down to check the same
University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017
Interested candidates can apply for the Ph.D Entrance Test issued by the University of Mumbai. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
Schedule of University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
|Online link to fill Application Form opened on||17 Apr 2017|
|Online link to fill Application Form closed on||25 Apr 2017|
|Last date for acceptance of Applications||25 Apr 2017|
|Hall ticket available from||03 May 2017|
|Date and time of Ph.D Entrance Test||06 May 2017|
Result – New!
Admission to PET Examination May 2017 was provisional without checking the Eligibility Criteria, therefore, the Results declared is treated to be provisional and subject to confirmation of Final Eligibility.
Click Here to Open this PDF in New Page
Interested candidates can apply online for the Ph.D Entrance Test from official website i.e. mu.ac.in. Candidates can also apply through the link given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
- For open category – Rs. 1000/-
- For reserved category – Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC/SBC – Caste Certificate is a must)
Instruction to fill the Application Form
- The candidate can fill online Application Form of the Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) from the link available here as per the schedule. No Offline form will be accepted.
- For the convenience of the candidates no documents are required to be attached neither the hard copy of the application form is required to be submitted to the University at the time of Online submission of PET application format, However every candidate is to ensure that, He/she is eligible in all respect as per the eligibility Conditions.
- The candidate shall retain the print out of his application form for his / here future references.
- The online link for submitting PET application will be automatically closed after close of duty hours i.e. at 6.00 pm on 25 Apr 2017. No request will be entertained, there-after, which pls. note.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case, so please ensure your own eligibility.
University of Mumbai will issue the admit card of Mumbai University PET 2017 after the completion of Application process. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of University of Mumbai or by a direct link that will be posted on this page below as per official announcement.
The details of subject wise list of Ph.D Recognized Research Centres and guiding teachers is annexed below.
For more details of University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 – Download Official Notification.