University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2020 – University of Burdwan (BU) will released the notification for admission into 2- year B.Ed on the official website buruniv.ac.in. Admission will be done through phase wise through online mode. Candidates are required to fill the application form from the official website. University shall prepare a provisional merit list on the basis of the information provided by the Candidates through the application form. For more information about University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, merit list, admission process read the page below.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020
At the time of online submission of application form, each applicant will get maximum 15 colleges as their choice in the application form, subject to availability of method subject and seat. Candidates can check the expected date for University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2020 from the table below:
|University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2020||Expected Dates|
|Submission of online application form starts from||04 week of May 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||01 week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for payment of application fee through E-challan||01 week of Jun 2020|
|Submission of second phase application form starts||last week of Aug 2020|
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can check the required Eligibility criteria for admission into B.ED programme is given below:
- Fresh & Deputed Candidates – Candidates who have scored at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or 55% marks in Master’s Degree (Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology), or any other qualification equivalent, is eligible for applying for the course. Relaxation of 5% marks in favor of SC, ST and DA (Differently Abled) categories shall be given.
- N.B.: Candidates who have scored at least 50% or 45% marks (as the case may be) in Bachelor’s degree with Hons is eligible for applying.
Age Limit: Upper age limit for the Fresh Candidates, shall not exceed 38 years and there shall be the relaxation of 5 years in favor of DA category candidates.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020 Application Form
University will release the Application Form for B.Ed Programme on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form from the website as per schedule date. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the applying into B.Ed course. Candidates are required to provided valid details and ave to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in their prescribed format. Application must be paid through online or by offline mode to register successfully.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to the application fee during the registration fee, the expected application fee is –
- Rs. 300/- ( + transaction charges)
Mode of Payment – candidates can pay the application fee through mentioned below ways-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020 Selection Procedure
After the submission of application, the university shall prepare a provisional merit list without verification of the accuracy and authenticity of the data submitted by the applicants. the selection of all the category candidates will made by following ways-
Deputed Candidates – Selection of Deputed candidates will made on the basis of their approved length of service, Provisional Rank list shall be prepared of the selected candidate. In case if two or more candidates have same length of service, then 2nd criteria shall be Total Grade Point and if the tie continues then the 3rd criteria shall be the Date of Birth. A Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared as given below :
- Language & Social Science Group : (Beng., Eng., Sans., Hin., Geo., Hist., Pol. Sc., Phil., Edn., Eco., Music, Commerce, Fine Arts)
- Life Science Group : (Zoo., Bot., Physio., Bio-tech., Nutri, Micro-bio., Env.Sc.,)
- Physical Science Group : (Phy., Elect., Chem., Bio-chem.),
- Mathematics Group : (Math., Stat., Comp. Application, Comp. Sc., Engineering or Technology)
Fresh Candidates – For Fresh Candidates a Subject wise Provisional Rank list shall be prepared on the basis of their Grade Points to be computed as per the following given below table:
|Examination||Marks(%) computed for selection|
|M.P.(S.E.) or Equivalent Examination||10%|
|H.S.(10+2) or Equivalent Examination||10%|
|B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Gen.) Examination or B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. or equivalent Examination||15% or 20% (respectively)|
|Post Graduate Examination.||20%|
Note – Candidates are required to provide the details correct and valid, otherwise they shall remain responsible for the inaccuracy /insufficiency and lack of authenticity of the data entered and their candidature may be canceled at any stage of admission.
Documents and testimonials to be submit at the time of verification
Candidates have to submit the mention below original testimonials and self attested photo copies at the time of verification:
- Admit Card [ M.P. (S.E.) or equivalent]
- Mark Sheets ( both sides) of all the public examinations passed
- Certificate(s) of M.Phil. and/or Ph.D., if any, at the time of commencement of classes to the respective college.
- Deputed candidates must have to produce “No Objection Certificate” in original duly signed by DI of Schools/Competent authority(with seal) and Secretary/ Administrator/HM (with seal) taken from their employer permitting them to pursue the B. Ed. Programme
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020 Reservation
Reservation of seats for SC & ST candidates is not applicable to Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges. As per Govt. order, the percentage of reservation for the persons with disabilities shall be extended not less than 5% in each College.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admissions 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure as per last year from the table below:
|Total Fee in Self- Financed College(per annum)||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Remaining fee to be deposit in 6 months installment||Rs, 30,000/-|
|Total 2-Year course fee||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
About University of Burdwan
Burdwan University was established on 15th June 1960. Earlier it has 6 graduates department and 30 undergraduate departments but now it has around 22 Postgraduate departments. University is offering more than 30 undergraduate and 66 postgraduate courses.Academically, feeding and nourishing more than 189 affiliated colleges. It also have around 227 Esteemed Faculties. Now it also offers diverse disciplines courses, like physical education, B.Ed., foreign languages, computer applications, population education, etc.
Official website: www.buruniv.ac.in
For more details about the University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission 2020, you can take the preference of previous year Notification , Download Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.