Application Form for B.Ed. Admissions 2019 in Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges under University of Burdwan is going to available from May 22, 2019. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the University of Burdwan at www.buruniv.ac.in as per the schedule. The last date for receiving the online application form is June 05, 2019 till 11.59 pm. Candidates are advised to read eligibility criteria carefully and other details before submitting the application form. For further details and instructions regarding the application process of B.Ed Programme 2019, candidates can go through this article.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Application Form 2019
Before submitting the application forms, candidates must ensure that they have carefully entered their detailed information. Candidates can also apply University of Burdwan B.Ed Admission 2019 application form from the direct link which will be given below. After filling the form, the candidates have to remit the application fees through online mode.
|Submission of online form starts from||22 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||05 Jun 2019|
|Last date of payment of application fee through e-challan||07 Jun 2019|
|Submission of second phase application form starts||28 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of second phase Application Form||12 Sep 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for 2nd phase form filling for admission to 2-year B.Ed. programme 2019 in self financed B.Ed. colleges under BU.
Official website: www.buruniv.ac.in
Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 300/- along with transaction charge.
Mode of Payments:
Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan. Allahabad Bank E-challan can be generated after the submission of the online form. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the E-challan on the basis of which payment can be made at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
How to apply for B.Ed Admission 2019
Candidates who want to fill the online application form, need to read the instruction carefully. Follow the below-stated instructions to apply for B.Ed Admission 2019.
- Visit the Official Website or click on the direct link will be available on this page.
- Then fill the application form by providing Personal and educational details.
- Now submit the filled application form.
- After that, candidates have to pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan.
Instructions for B.Ed Admission 2019
- Candidates, engaged in any other Course of Studies/ Job/ Full-time Research Work, shall not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
- Please go through the information brochure before filling up the online application form.
- Fresh Applicant shall fill up the online application form of either Burdwan University category or Other University category that will be determined on the basis of the Mark Sheet of the last Examination passed or the last Certificate.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature files. The files must be of type png or jpeg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 3 MB.
- At the time of submission of the application form, each applicant would give maximum 15(fifteen) Colleges as their choice in the application form, subject to availability of seat and method subject. In this case, candidates are advised to prepare a list of 15 colleges as per their preference subject to availability of method subject and seat before going to fill up online application form otherwise they may face the problem of time out during the process.
- Reservation of seats for SC & ST candidates (both Fresh & Deputed) is not applicable to Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.