|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Calcutta University M.Com Admission 2018 – Calcutta University will be released notification for admission to the various M.Com (Day & Evening) courses for the session 2018-20. The complete detail of Calcutta University M.Com Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2018
Calcutta University offers admission to M.Com (Day & Evening) courses for the session year 2018-19. Candidates can check all the necessary information regarding University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2018 along with important dates below on this page.
Schedule for the University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2018 is given below.
|Application forms availability||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date of Submission of application||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Last Date of submission of application fees||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Date of publication of the Provisional Merit list (for all subjects )|
|Date of submission for correction in Format-I (Brochure)||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Date of publication of corrected list|
|60% of seats for C.U. current year students|
|Date of publication of the 1st selection list for 60% seats (all subjects)|
|Date of admission from 1st selection list for 60% Seats||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Date of publication of 2nd Selection list for 60% seats||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Dates of admission for 2nd Selection list for 60% seats||4th week of Jul 2018|
|40% of seats through Admission Test|
|Admit Cards for Entrance Test can be downloaded (40% Seats) from||2nd week of Jul 2018|
|Dates of Entrance Test for 40% of Seats: (Duration 1 hour each)||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Date of publication of the provisional Merit List (40% of seats)||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Date of publication of 1st Selection list for 40% seats||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Dates of admission from 1st Selection list for 40% seats||1st week of Aug 2018|
|Commencement of class (Expected) from||2nd week of Aug 2018|
- Three years B.Com Honours Graduates of the Current year or immediately previous year under Calcutta University.
- Honours graduates in Commerce from other recognized Universities.
- Candidates; having graduated with Major Course in the current year or the immediately previous year from Universities other than Calcutta University are also eligible, subject to the decision of the decision of C.U Equivalence Department. However, for the smooth processing of their applications, scanned copy of a certificate from their university, stating the Major Course equivalent to Honours, might be uploaded before-hand.
- Candidates having passed Honours/Major Courses in Commerce from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Netaji Subash Open University and the Distance Education Programmes of other Universities of West Bengal.
Application Form for M.Com (Day and Evening) Admission 2018
Application for Admission to M.Com (Day and Evening) Courses will be accepted through the online admission process.
For online process (for specified cares): Visit the University website (www.caluniv.ac.in) for Application Form & Brochure Application form for M.A./M.Sc. Admission will be submitted online. Application Form is also available above under ‘Quick Links’.
For offline process: Form to be obtained from the Secretary office and duly filled-in application form along with relevant supporting documents self-attested by the candidates are to be submitted to the same Office. The documentary evidence of the payment of Application Fee must be attached with the hard copy of the application.
An Application Fee of Rs. 100/= for General & Rs.50/= for SC/ST/PWD categories will have to be paid online at www.onlinesbi.com of State Bank of India.
Mode of payment of application fee: For the online system, the application fee may be deposited in any of the following manners :
Through “State Bank Collect” system;
- By internet banking/debit card/credit card of any bank.
- Make payment online at www.onlinesbi.com(State Bank Collect) and print the e-receipt.
If you face any difficulty during payment please call Sri Sudip Kumar Datta, Dy Manager, SBI, C.U. Branch at the contact No. 033-2241-1678 (during working hours). For State Bank manual collect system additional commission for bank transaction is to be borne by the candidate. Copy of the fee deposition slip (e-receipt) is to be attached with the printed copy of the application. (iii) Before deposition of Cash at SBI Br., Challan is to be downloaded from “State Bank Collect”.
Note: Candidate must state his/her preference DAY or EVENING and must give an option for Special paper in 2nd year M.Com. (1) Accounting & Finance or (2) Marketing at the time of submission of form
Rules Regarding the Admission of Candidates from Universities Other than University of Calcutta
- Honours graduates from other recognized Universities in the system of (10+2+3) of the current and just previous year are eligible to apply.
- Candidates passing Honours/Major courses in Arts, Science and Commerce in UnderGraduate Degree Level from Indira Gandhi National Open University/Netaji Subash Open University and Distance Education Programmes of other Universities of West Bengal are also eligible for admission.
Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks for 60% of seats for C.U. current year students and for the remaining 40% of seats, in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained at the subject wise Entrance Test for Non C.U. and C.U. current year and back year students. The Entrance Test for the respective course will be conducted through MCQ Booklets and OMR Sheets. The MCQ Booklets will comprise 50 questions with a total of 100 marks; each question carrying 2 marks. Black Ball Pen must be used for darkening the correct answer on the OMR sheet.
Accreditation of Marks: For each correct answer 2 marks and for not attempted answer 0 (zero) mark will be awarded whereas for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted (Minus Marking). In case, two or more candidates obtain same marks in the entrance test, the candidates with less negative marking will be placed in higher position in the merit list.
Other Important Information
Reservation: The reservation policies of West Bengal State Higher Education Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2013 and West Bengal State Higher Education Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2014 will be followed in respect of admission of SC/ST/OBC-A&B and PWD.
Self Attested copy
- B.Com Part 1, Part II & Part III mark sheets. (Hons.)
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate. (Certificate issued by the competent authority of West Bengal only).
NOTE. SC/ST/OBC certificates issued by States other than West Bengal will be acceptable subject to the production of domicile certificate from a competent authority
- A person with Disability (Handicapped) certificate from the competent authority.
- Sports certificate for sports Quota Only.
- Domicile certificate for specific cases.
For More Detail of Calcutta University M.Com Admission 2018, Candidate can Download 2017’s Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Calcutta University M.Com 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Calcutta University releases Calcutta University M.Com 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.