University of Calicut, Directorate of Admission has issued the notification for admission to the following 4 year Programmes (Self financing) offered at the Centre for Health Sciences, University of Calicut for the academic year 2016-17. Interested candidates can check all the details of University of Calicut Admission like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest Update – University of Calicut B.Sc. MLT 2016 Rank List has been published. Check below.
- BSc Medical Microbiology
- BSc Medical Biochemistry.
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT)
University of Calicut Admission 2016
Interested candidates can submit their application form for courses offered by University of Calicut. The admission is only to the 50% Management seats by the University. Admission is purely on merit i.e., on the basis of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination. The merit seats of these courses are filled by Government through Centralized allotment by LBS in separate notification.
Last date for submission of Application Form is 23 Jul 2016, 5:00 pm.
Rank List – Published
University of Calicut has released the list of candidates who are provisionally selected for the B.Sc MLT 2016 Admission. The candidates who applied for the B.Sc. MLT Admission 2016 can now check the Rank List on the official website of the University. Also, the direct link to check the B.Sc MLT Rank List 2016 has been provided hereunder.
- Click Here to check the list of provisionally selected candidates
Candidates can download application form for Admission Website www.cuonline.ac.in or Official website of the University (www.universityofcalicut.info) or through the direct link given below
- Application Process is now over..!!
An application fee of Rs. 300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT EChalan/Akshaya/Friends E-Chalan).The filled in application (affixed with Passport size photograph and attested by a gazetted officer) along with the e-chalan receipt, self-attested copies of certificates as proof of qualifications, age and community shall reach the ‘The Director, Centre for Health Sciences, University of Calicut, P.O. Calicut University-673 635 on or before schedule date.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examinations of the Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or examination recognized as equivalent (Regular course of study) thereto with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible. Relaxation in minimum marks for eligibility allowed by the Government of Kerala to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be made.
Admission to B. Sc. Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry and Medical Laboratory Technology courses in the University management seats is purely on merit i.e., on the basis of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Examination. The merit seats of these courses are being filled by Government through centralized allotment by LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram in separate notification. Any seats remain vacant in Merit quota will be filled from the list prepared by the University for Management quota in tune with the prescribed time limit.
- Application in the prescribed form in original only is acceptable.
- Candidates need to submit only one application for B.Sc. Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry and Medical Laboratory Technology courses (indicating the order of preference).
- Only self-attested photocopies of the mark lists, certificates and other documents need be sent along with the application.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own expenses.
- Candidates should bring the originals of the certificates/ mark lists at the time of interview/ admission.
- The fact that a candidate has been called for interview does not confer on him/her any claim for selection. The admission list will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the University.
- The University will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of applications, interview memo and other correspondence regarding admission.
- If any candidate who is provisionally selected, fails to report on the specified time and date, his/her selection stands automatically cancelled without any further communication.
- Dealing with fraudulent information: Admission to the courses is purely provisional and if any anomaly/fraud is detected at any later stage in the mark list or certificate produced by the candidate his/her admission will be automatically cancelled and he/she will be removed from the roll and appropriate legal action will be initiated by the University against such candidates.
- Agreement: All students are required to sign an agreement with University/Institution to the effect that they shall be liable to abide by the rules and regulations framed by the University/Institution in connection with the conduct of the courses time to time.
For more details of University of Calicut Admission 2016 – Download Official Notification.