|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
UOH 2017 Admit Card – The UOH 2017 Admit card has been released on 25 May 2017 by the University of Hyderabad on the official website. The UOH 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates at acad.uohyd.ac.in. Get University of Hyderabad Admission 2017 Hall Ticket complete information here.
Hall Tickets for University of Hyderabad admission 2017 now available!
UOH Admit Card 2017 Schedule is given below.
|Last date for submitting the online application||05 May 2017|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||25 May 2017|
|Dates of Entrance Examinations||01 Jun to 05 Jun 2017|
University of Hyderabad Admission 2017 Hall Ticket
The candidates who completed the application form within the prescribed time period along with the payment of application fees can download the admit card. All the applicants must carry the admit card of UOH 2017 on the day of the examination. You can also check the admit card link from this page. We have provided a link to download the admit card now that it has been uploaded on the official website. In this article, the students can learn the details such as what does admit card contain, how to download the UOH Admit Card and what to do after you have downloaded your admit card.
UOH 2017 Admit Card: Click Here to download University of Hyderabad Admission 2017 Hall Ticket
Official website to download UOH Admit Card 2017 is – acad.uohyd.ac.in
General instructions for the candidates for UOH Entrance Exam 2017
- The candidates must carry the UOH 2017 Admit Card along with a photo and a valid id proof to be on the safe side.
- The applicants must check the details of the venue printed on the UOH 2017 Admit card.
- The candidates must report at least thirty minutes prior the commencement of the exam.
- The individuals will be responsible for their own belongings.
- It is advised that the candidates visit the exam centre a day prior the exam day in order to avoid any delay in reaching the exam centre.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam has commenced.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall before the time expires.
- In no case, the candidate shall attempt to circumvent the instructions laid for them.
- In case, a student is found misbehaving, or found using any unfair means to answer the questions, he/she shall be disqualified from giving the test.
- No request shall be entertained in such matter.
Where the UOH 2017 Admit card is available?
For the convenience of the candidates, the institutes make available the admit cards on the website, in this case, the admit card for the UOH 2017 Admission has been issued on 25 May 2017 at acad.uohyd.ac.in. The candidate can download the UOH Admit card 2017 from the official website and thus no candidate will be intimated through any telephonic medium regarding the availability of the admit card for the exam.
The candidate must stay in regular contact with the site for checking if the admit cards are available there or not. Now that the admit cards are available you must take a print out of the UOH 2017 hall ticket
The candidates who applied for the exam have been issued UOH 2017 Admit Cards. The candidates who filled the application form without verifying whether or not they satisfy the eligibility criterion for admission may be disqualified from appearing for the test.
The same will be examined at the time of final admission if the student has passed the entrance exam. The applicants are advised to read the Prospectus for the academic year 2017-2018 carefully and note their eligibility before submitting their application forms.
If it is discovered that the candidate who has applied does not meet the eligibility criteria, they will do so at their own risk. Mere issue of Hall Ticket and allowing a candidate for entrance examination including interview/practical test will not entitle a candidate for any claim on the provisional admission. The decisions of the university will be final in all matters relating to admission.
What does admit card contain?
The admit cards has all the essential information a candidate might require while he is preparing his documents to be brought along on the day of the examination. It has the
- The Name of the candidate
- The details of the test like subject and subject code
- The details of the test centre or venue
- The Address of the venue
- Duration of the exam
- The Test venue
- Timings of the exam- the timings are mentioned so that the student can plan his arrival time early.
- General instructions- these general instructions usually indicate the instructions like how to maintain the decorum of the test hall centre, what to bring at the exam day and what things a candidates is not supposed to carry at all.
How to download UOH 2017 Admit card?
- Visit the site at acad.uohyd.ac.in.
- See the announcements sections.
- Click the link admit card.
- A new window will open.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click download.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
List of Examination Centres
The exam will be held in these centres. The name of the city along with the address is mentioned.
What to do after downloading the UOH 2017 Admit card?
The candidates are also advised to check the details on the admit card. Now once you find that all the details are printed correctly you should take a hard copy of the document. You can get a printout of the UOH 2017 Admit Card . The venue of the test centre, the address of the test centre should be printed properly. If there is any confusion regarding the test city or centre you report the matter to the authorities within the time period.
If you have any query regarding the admit card, Please comment in the box below.