University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Hall Ticket – University of Hyderabad, releases the admit card for the UOH entrance examination 2022. The candidates can download the University of Hyderabad admission 2022 hall ticket online at uohyd.ac.in or from the link below. To download the hall ticket, the candidates have to enter their application number, date of birth. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the hall ticket to the exam centre along with a blue / black ballpoint pen. The hall ticket consists of details like exam duration, reporting time, address of the exam centre etc. Check more information about the University of Hyderabad admission 2022 hall ticket from this page.
University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Hall Ticket
It must be noted that the admit card of the University of Hyderabad entrance exam is released online only. It is not sent via post. Check the important dates regarding the University of Hyderabad admission 2022 hall ticket from the table given below.
University of Hyderabad Ph.D Admission January 2022 Schedule
|Issue of Admit Card of Written Test||04 Jan 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||08 jan 2022|
Download Here: Candidates can download the University of Hyderabad Hall Ticket 2022 from official website, uohyd.ac.in.
How to Download UOH Admission 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card for UOH entrance exam 2022 by simply following the instructions as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the Hall Ticket.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their application number, date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4: On submitting the details, in the next screen, candidates can download their Hall Ticket.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the UOH 2022 Admit Card and carry it on the day of the test.
What to Carry to the UOH 2022 Test Centers?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry the print out of the University of Hyderabad Admission 2022 Admit Card. Failing to do, candidates will not be allowed entry inside the test center. Candidates must keep the hard copy of the Hall ticket safe with themselves as it is required for interview/ practical test and completion of admission if granted
General instructions for the candidates for UOH Entrance Exam 2022
- The candidates must carry the UOH 2022 Admit Card along with a photo and a valid id proof to be on the safe side.
- The applicants must check the details of the venue printed on the UOH 2022 Admit card.
- The candidates must report at least thirty minutes prior the commencement of the exam.
- The individuals will be responsible for their own belongings.
- It is advised that the candidates visit the exam centre a day prior the exam day in order to avoid any delay in reaching the exam centre.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the exam has commenced.
- No candidate can leave the exam hall before the time expires.
- In no case, the candidate shall attempt to circumvent the instructions laid for them.
- In case, a student is found misbehaving, or found using any unfair means to answer the questions, he/she shall be disqualified from giving the test.
- No request shall be entertained in such matter.
Details Given in University of Hyderabad 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards have all the essential information a candidate might require while he is preparing his documents to be brought along on the day of the examination. It has the
- The Name of the candidate
- The details of the test like subject and subject code
- The details of the test centre or venue
- The Address of the venue
- Duration of the exam
- The Test venue
- Timings of the exam- the timings are mentioned so that the student can plan his arrival time early.
- General instructions- these general instructions usually indicate the instructions like how to maintain the decorum of the test hall centre, what to bring at the exam day and what things a candidate is not supposed to carry at all.
List of Examination Centers
The name of the city along with the address is mentioned, this examination centers as per last year.
What to do after downloading the UOH 2022 Admit card?
The candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card. Once you find that all the details are printed correctly you can take a hard copy of the document. The candidate can get a printout of the UOH 2022 Admit Card. The venue of the test centre, the address of the test centre will be printed properly. If there is any confusion regarding the test city or centre you report the matter to the authorities within the time period.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.