University of Hyderabad (UoH) Results 2018 for various programs can be checked here. Hyderabad Central University will declare the Result of UoH Entrance Exam 2018 indicating marks obtained in the exam, or/and list of shortlisted candidates, and candidates called for counselling after the examination. The entrance exams for admission to postgraduate research course will be conducted as per schedule. UoH / HCU Results 2018 can be checked here according to the announcement by the University of Hyderabad.
University of Hyderabad Results 2018
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Result 2018 will be declared on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the result online. The University of Hyderabad will not communicate any of the information to the candidates Concerned with the post. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain the information on their selection by visiting the University website.
Expected schedule of HCU Result 2018
|UoH Event 2018||Schedule|
|Date of Entrance Examination||01 – 05 Jun 2018|
|Entrance Result for PG Courses ( PG Degree Courses in Sciences (except Health Psychology), Humanities, Social Sciences and I.M.A./I.M.Sc. (5-year integrated) Courses.||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Result – M.Tech. Bioinformatics, M.Phil, Ph.D., Health Psychology and MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Result – M.Tech. CS/AI/IT, IC Tech., 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in CS||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Result – P.G. Courses of S.N. School||2nd week of Jun 2018|
- Click here to check the List of Candidates Provisionally Admitted.
- Click here to check the List of candidates Selected : PG/M.Phil/Ph.D. Courses.
- Click here to check the Notification for PG Courses regarding 2nd Wait List as on Jul 26, 2018.
Official Website : www.uohyd.ac.in.
How To Check University of Hyderabad (UoH) 2018 Results
Candidates can check Procedure to know that how to check UOH Result 2018 as follows:
- A candidate had to visit the Entrance Examination Marks page.
- Log in using hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Know the results online after logging in.
- The selection is based on their performance in the written examinations conducted at the
- Students having a Master’s degree in Biochemistry or in a closely related area, M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks or an MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% marks, In addition, PhD admission in Biochemistry will be based on an entrance examination and interview conducted by the Department.
- The paper will test research aptitude as well a subject knowledge of the candidate. The paper consists of two parts with total marks of 80. Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Committees may consider giving weight-age to the following components:
1. Research Proposal and its defence.
2. Academic Record/Performance in PG/Gold Medal/Performance in the Written Test.
3. Having fellowship/M.Phil/NET/SET.
5. Research Experience.
The marks obtained by the candidates in Part ‘A’ will be used for resolving tie cases.
The following criteria shall be followed, in sequence to resolve ties, where candidates secure
the same marks in the written test:
- First criterion: Marks obtained in Part – A of the written test.
- Second criterion: Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree/other examination. If the final result is not available, then the marks up to the 2nd year will be taken into account.
- Third criterion: Marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination.
- Fourth criterion: Marks obtained in the next lower public examination.
Counselling / Interview
After the declaration of HCU Result, candidates will be called for further rounds. Candidates, when shortlisted for counselling round, will download their interview call letter from the official website of Hyderabad University. Hyderabad university will be released a list of shortlisted candidates for interviews and counselling rounds. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to know admission status on time.