University of Hyderabad (UoH) Result 2020 – Hyderabad Central University declares the Result of UoH Entrance Exam 2020 indicating marks obtained in the exam, or/and list of shortlisted candidates, and candidates will be called for counseling after the examination. UoH / HCU Results 2020 can be checked here according to the announcement by the University of Hyderabad.
University of Hyderabad Results 2020
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be declared on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the result online. The University of Hyderabad will not communicate any of the information to the candidates Concerned with the post. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information on their selection by visiting the University website.
Schedule of HCU Result 2020
|UoH Event 2020||Ecpected Dates|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of May 2020|
|Result||2nd weeek of Jun 2020|
Result: University of Hyderabad Results will be a check on the official website, i.e., www.uohyd.ac.in
How To Check University of Hyderabad (UoH) 2020 Results
Candidates can check Procedure to know that how to check UOH Result 2020 as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Various courses result is available in the pdf form.
- Click on the required link, the result will be appeared in the pdf form.
The selection will be based on the performance in the written examinations conducted at National level.
- Students having a Master’s degree in Biochemistry or in a closely related area, M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks or an MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% marks, In addition, Ph.D. admission in Biochemistry will be based on an entrance examination and interview conducted by the Department.
- The paper will test research aptitude as well a subject knowledge of the candidate. The paper consists of two parts with total marks of 80. Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Committees may consider giving weight-age to the following components:
1. Research Proposal and its defense.
2. Academic Record/Performance in PG/Gold Medal/Performance in the Written Test.
3. Having fellowship/M.Phil/NET/SET.
5. Research Experience.
The marks obtained by the candidates in Part ‘A’ will be used for resolving tie cases.
The following criteria shall be followed, in sequence to resolve ties, where candidates secure
the same marks in the written test:
- First criterion: Marks obtained in Part – A of the written test.
- Second criterion: Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree/other examination. If the final result is not available, then the marks up to the 2nd year will be taken into account.
- Third criterion: Marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination.
- Fourth criterion: Marks obtained in the next lower public examination.
Counselling / Interview
After the declaration of HCU Result, candidates will be called for further rounds. Candidates, when shortlisted for counselling round, will download their interview call letter from the official website of Hyderabad University. Hyderabad university will be released a list of shortlisted candidates for interviews and counselling rounds. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to know admission status on time.