University of Hyderabad (UOH) Result 2020 – Hyderabad Central University declares the Result of UOH Entrance Exam 2020 indicating marks obtained in the exam, or/and list of shortlisted candidates, and candidates will be called for counselling after the examination. The University of Hyderabad will not communicate any of the information to the candidates Concerned with the post. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain information on their selection by visiting the University website. UOH / HCU Results 2020 can be checked here according to the announcement by the University of Hyderabad.
Latest: Revised the date of the entrance exam for University of Hyderabad Admission. Scroll down to check the schedule table.
University of Hyderabad Results 2020
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be declared on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the result online. To track the University of Hyderabad Result event check the below table.
Schedule of HCU Result 2020
|UOH Event 2020||Dates|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
01 to 31 Aug 2020
|Result||To be announced|
|GAT-B 2020||30 Jun 2020|
|Display of Question Paper and Answer Key on Website||02 Jul 2020|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy in|
Question paper and Answer Key
|06 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of GAT-B rank of Candidates||20 Jul 2020|
Result: University of Hyderabad Results will be a check on the official website, i.e., uohyd.ac.in
How To Check University of Hyderabad (UOH) 2020 Results
Candidates can check Procedure to know that how to check UOH Result 2020 as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Various courses result is available in the pdf form.
- Click on the required link, the result will be appeared in the pdf form.
The selection will be based on the performance in the written examinations conducted at National level.
- Students having a Master’s degree in Biochemistry or in a closely related area, M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks or an MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% marks, In addition, Ph.D. admission in Biochemistry will be based on an entrance examination and interview conducted by the Department.
- Admission to the M.Sc Biotechnology is done on the basis of GATB 2020.
- The paper will test research aptitude as well a subject knowledge of the candidate. The paper consists of two parts with total marks of 80. Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Committees may consider giving weight-age to the following components:
1. Research Proposal and its defense.
2. Academic Record/Performance in PG/Gold Medal/Performance in the Written Test.
3. Having fellowship/M.Phil/NET/SET.
5. Research Experience.
The marks obtained by the candidates in Part ‘A’ will be used for resolving tie cases.
The following criteria shall be followed, in sequence to resolve ties, where candidates secure the same marks in the written test:
- First criterion: Marks obtained in Part – A of the written test.
- Second criterion: Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree/other examination. If the final result is not available, then the marks up to the 2nd year will be taken into account.
- Third criterion: Marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination.
- Fourth criterion: Marks obtained in the next lower public examination.
Counselling / Interview
After the declaration of HCU Result, candidates will be called for further rounds. Candidates, when shortlisted for counselling round, will download their interview call letter from the official website of Hyderabad University. Hyderabad university will be released a list of shortlisted candidates for interviews and counselling rounds. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to know admission status on time.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.