|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
University of Hyderabad (UoH) Results 2017 for various programs can be checked here. Hyderabad Central University is declaring the Result of UoH Entrance Exam 2017 indicating marks obtained in the exam, or / and list of shortlisted candidates, and candidates called for counselling after the examination. The entrance exams for admission to post graduate research courses are conducted as per schedule. UoH / HCU Results 2017 can be checked here according to the announcement by the University of Hyderabad.
Important schedule of HCU Result 2017
|UoH Event 2017||Schedule|
|Date of Entrance Examination||01 Jun to 05 Jun 2017|
|Result – Entrance Result for PG Courses ( PG Degree Courses in Sciences (except Health Psychology), Humanities, Social Sciences and I.M.A./I.M.Sc. (5-yearIntegrated) Courses||01 Jul 2017|
|Result – M.Tech. Bioinformatics, M.Phil, Ph.D, Health Psychology and MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management, MBA Business Analytics||26 Jun 2017|
|Result – M.Tech. CS/AI/IT, IC Tech., 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in CS||24 Jun 2017|
|Result – P.G. Courses of S.N. School||19 Jun 2017|
University of Hyderabad (UoH) Result 2017
University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam Result 2017 are being declared as per schedule. Schedule of declaration of HCU Result is given above. Candidates are advised to note down the schedule and check result online and on time. The University of Hyderabad will not communicate any of the above information to the candidates Concerned with the post. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to obtain the information on their selection by visiting the University website.
How To Check University of Hyderabad (UOH) 2017 Results
Candidates can check below Procedure to know that how to check UOH Result 2017
- Candidate had to visit the Entrance Examination Marks page.
- Log in using hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Know the results online after logging in.
Important links for UoH Result 2017
|UoH Event 2017||Links|
|University of Hyderabad Result 2017 for IMSc, IMA, MSc, MCA, MPH, MA announced on 01 Jul 2017||View Here | Wait List 2|
|University of Hyderabad Result 2017 for MSc, MPA, MFA, MA, MBA, MTech, MPhil, MSc/PhD, PhD announced on 26 Jun 2017||View Here|
|University of Hyderabad Result 2017 for M.Tech (CS, ICT, Bioinformatics, Material Engineering) announced on 24 Jun 2017||View Here|
|University of Hyderabad Result 2017 for MPA, MFA, MA list of candidates called for interview announced on 19 Jun 2017||View Here|
|University of Hyderabad Interview / Practice test schedule||Check Here|
- The selection is based on their performance in the written examinations conducted at the
- Students having a Master’s degree in Biochemistry or in a closely related area, M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Bioinformatics with at least 55% marks or an MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% marks In addition, Ph.D. admission in Biochemistry will be based on an entrance examination and interview conducted by the Department.
- The paper will test research aptitude as well a subject knowledge of the candidate. The paper consists of two parts with total marks of 80. Qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Committees may consider giving weightages to the following components:
1. Research Proposal and its defence.
2. Academic Record/Performance in PG/Gold Medal/Performance in the Written Test.
3. Having fellowship/M.Phil/NET/SET.
5. Research Experience.
The marks obtained by the candidates in Part ‘A’ will be used for resolving tie cases.
The following criteria shall be followed, in sequence to resolve ties, where candidates secure
the same marks in the written test:
- First criterion: Marks obtained in Part – A of the written test.
- Second criterion: Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree/other examination. If the final result is not available, then the marks up to the 2nd year will be taken into account.
- Third criterion: Marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination.
- Fourth criterion: Marks obtained in the next lower public examination.
Counselling / Interview
After the declaration of HCU Result, candidates called for further rounds. Candidates shortlisted for counselling round must download their interview call letter from the official website of Hyderabad University. Hyderabad university will be released a list of shortlisted candidates for interviews and counselling rounds. Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page to know admission status on time.