University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019 – University of Hyderabad (UoH), has issued the notification for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Health Care and Hospital Management for the academic year 2019-20. Details of University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019 application form, selection process are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019.
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019
Schedule for University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission online application form|
|Group Discussions and Interviews (Venue – School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad)||14 Mar 2019|
|Classes will commence from||July 2019|
List of candidates provisionally selected for admission counselling to M.B.A has been released. Candidates can check the list from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the MBA admission 2019 counseling list.
- Click here to check instructions to the MBA candidates called for admissions 2019.
Shortlisted Candidates For Admission Counselling
List of candidates to be called in order of merit for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in March 2019 based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2018. Group Discussions and Interviews will be held on March 14, 2019, for the short-listed candidates at University Campus. To check the list, candidates can follow the official website or the link provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion and Interview for admission in MBA 2019.
Candidates should apply for the University of Hyderabad MBA admission before the last date i.e., January 18, 2019, from the University’s website, as per the Instructions. SMS will use CAT-2018 scores for short listing the candidates for the Two year full-time MBA ProShortlisted candidates:gramme. The IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Programme. After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately. No other mode of payment is accepted except online.
Application process is now over…!!!!
- A minimum three-year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with a minimum of 60%) in any discipline recognized by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2019.
- Those completing their final examinations by June 2019 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2018, conducted by the IIMs on 25th November 2018.
Interview / Group Discussion
- List of candidates to be called in order of merit for Group Discussion and Interview is released based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2018.
- Group Discussions and Interviews will be held in February / March, 2019 for the short-listed candidates at University Campus.
- Short-listed candidates will attend Group Discussion / Interviews at their own cost.
- Admissions will be finalized and notified by the end of March, 2019.
- Classes will commence in the month of July, 2019.
Reservation of seats
1) SC and ST candidates
In accordance with the policy of the Government of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, 15% of seats are reserved in each course for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for those belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, with a provision for interchangeability between these categories, wherever necessary. Candidates should submit along with the application a copy of the certificate of their caste/ tribe from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer.
2) OBC candidates
In accordance with the policy of the Govt. of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, 27% of the seats in each course are reserved for OBC (non-creamy layer category) candidates.
3) Differently Abled Candidates
Up to 3% of seats on approved intake in each course are provided as supernumerary seats for the physically challenged candidates having the minimum degree of disability to the extent of 40% provided that their physical disability does not come in the way of pursuing the course. Physically Challenged candidates are required to submit a certificate from a Civil Surgeon of a Govt. Hospital indicating the extent of visual/physical disability and also the extent to which the disability hampers the candidate in pursuing her/his studies.
The candidates under this category may have to undergo a fresh medical examination, if so prescribed by the University, before being admitted.
4) Wards of the Defence personnel
Up to 5% of seats on the approved intake in each course are provided as supernumerary seats for the wards of Defense personnel. The candidates should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority in support of their claim without which their claim will not be considered.
Official Website: www.uohyd.ac.in
For Complete Details of University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure