University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 – University of Hyderabad (UoH), has issued the notification for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Health Care and Hospital Management for the academic year 2018-19. Details of University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 application form, selection process are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018.
Schedule for University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission online application form||15 Dec 2017|
|Group Discussions and Interviews||Feb 2018|
Candidates should separately apply to the University of Hyderabad before 15 th December, 2017, on the Application Form downloaded from the University’s website, as per the Instructions.
Application Fee: Rs. 350/- in the case of General, 250 for OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates.
After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately. No other mode of payment is accepted except online.
- A minimum three-year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognized by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2018.
- Those completing their final examinations by June, 2018 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2017, conducted by the IIMs on 26th November, 2017.
Interview / Group Discussion
- List of candidates to be called in order of merit for Group Discussion and Interview will be notified in the month of February, 2018 based on their scores obtained in CAT – 2017.
- Group Discussions and Interviews will be held in February / March, 2018 for the short-listed candidates at University Campus.
- Short-listed candidates will attend Group Discussion / Interviews at their own cost.
- Admissions will be finalized and notified by the end of March, 2018.
- Classes will commence in the month of July, 2018.
Reservation of seats
1) SC and ST candidates
In accordance with the policy of the Government of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, 15% of seats are reserved in each course for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and 7.5% for those belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, with a provision for inter changeability between these categories, wherever necessary. Candidates should submit along with the application a copy of the certificate of their caste/ tribe from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer.
2) OBC candidates
In accordance with the policy of the Govt. of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission, 27% of the seats in each course are reserved for OBC (non-creamy layer category) candidates.
3) Differently Abled Candidates
Up to 3% of seats on approved intake in each course are provided as supernumerary seats for the physically challenged candidates having minimum degree of disability to the extent of 40% provided that their physical disability does not come in the way of pursuing the course. Physically Challenged candidates are required to submit a certificate from a Civil Surgeon of a Govt. Hospital indicating the extent of visual/physical disability and also the extent to which the disability hampers the candidate in pursuing her/his studies.
The candidates under this category may have to undergo a fresh medical examination, if so prescribed by the University, before being admitted.
4) Wards of the Defence personnel
Up to 5% of seats on the approved intake in each course are provided as supernumerary seats for the wards of Defense personnel. The candidates should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority in support of their claim without which their claim will not be considered.
For Complete Details of University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure