Uttarakhand Open University MBA Admission 2019 Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form for UOU MBA Admission 2019 entrance on the official website uou.ac.in. The UOU MBA exam shall take place on June 23, 2019. Those candidates who have passed their graduation with 50% as an aggregate and have some experience in the industry are eligible to apply for the same. Candidates have to fill the form through online mode only. There is no other way to access the form. For more details on Uttarakhand Open University MBA Admission 2019 Application Form, candidates must scroll down below.
Uttarakhand Open University MBA Admission 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to fill and submit the application form on or before the due date as prescribed by the University. No application invite afterward is accepted by the conducting body as a matter of fact. The official dates for the relevant events regarding UOU MBA Admission 2019 have not been announced yet. Candidates can check the expected schedule given below for the same.
|UOU MBA Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration closes on||15 Jun 2019|
|Entrance Test||23 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) MBA Admission 2019.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only. Candidates can make the asked payment through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. It is informed to all the appearing candidates the application fee is non-refundable in any case. Candidates must make sure that they are fully eligible to apply and do not carry forward any mistake while filling the form.
- Entrance Test Fee: Rs. 1000/- (payable at the time of filling the application form).
How to fill the UOU MBA Admission 2019 Application Form?
Candidates must go through the steps given below to get to know the procedure of filling the UOU MBA entrance 2019 from the official website.
- Click on the link provided above that will be redirected to the UOU general instruction page.
- Click on the tick box to accept the terms and condition of the college.
- Now a new window will appear in which the candidate has to fill the information asked.
- Fill up all the details as required in the Sign-Up form as well as the program that you are interested in.
- After entering all the details in the online application candidate need to make a payment of Rs. 1000/- as the application processing fees.
- Click on the ‘tick box’ button to accept all the rules of admission.
- Click the done and next button.
- Now take a print out of the application form for future references.
Before applying to appear in the UOU MBA Admission 2019 entrance exam, candidates must ensure that they are fully eligible for the same. The application of any on-eligible candidates would be rejected by the conducting body.
- Must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation with any discipline are eligible for the programme and 45% marks for the reserved applicants.
- Must have qualified the entrance examination.
- Direct admission to the candidates with a valid CAT and MAT Score.
The admit card to appear in the UOU MBA Admission 2019 examination will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves online with full payment. Candidates can access their hall tickets by providing the details such as Reference Number and Date of Birth. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to preserve their admit cards after the entrance test as it would be needed at the time of the counseling. Candidates have to carry some important documents along with the admit card at the exam centre.
Hall Tickets can also be obtained from Examination Centre on the date of examination. The candidates are advised to retain a copy of the duly filled-in form (in downloaded mode) for Entrance Test.
UOU MBA 2019
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.