UP B.Ed is a Joint entrance examination (JEE) conducted by Lucknow University. Every year number of students participate in this examination to take admission in B.Ed course. It’s a state level examination and students who clear UP B.Ed JEE examination shall get admission in Government/ Aided or self financed colleges.
UP BE.d JEE 2018 application form has been released on Lucknow’s university official website at www.upbed.nic.in. It offers online application procedure, therefore applicants is now able to apply through online mode. After that they will also be able to download admit card of UP BEd JEE 2018.
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Application Form
UP BE.d JEE 2018 examination is scheduled to be held on April 11, 2018. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Every year this university selects the candidates among the interested candidates, to filter out the best candidates for the course . Applicants should note that, no application form will be accepted after the last date of submission of application form.
|Registration starts from|
The application form will only be submitted through online process, candidates need not have to send the registration forms by post.
Apply Online: Click Here to register for UP BEd JEE 2018.
Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.
Application fee: Application fee for the general and OBC candidates is have to pay Rs. 1500 while ST/SC has to pay Rs. 750.
How to apply for UP BE.d JEE 2018
The candidates who will apply for the examination will have to follow three simple steps to register themselves. The steps as per previous year exam are as follows:
Step 1- Registration
- Visit on the official website at upbed.nic.in and click on registration
- Candidates need to fill the registration form with the details that are need to be filled in the specified fields.
- After filling up the details submit the form
- Candidate will be directed to the confirmation in which application a nine digit number shall be generated. It should be noted down by the candidate and take out a printout of the slip.
Step 2- Fill the Application Form
- Click on the application form link after the submission of the fee.
- To open the application form candidate have to enter the registration number along with the transaction/ reference number and Date of Birth.
- Fill the application form with the required details
- After submitting the details candidate must upload photograph and signature in jpeg format with minimum 20kb size and maximum 50kb size dimensions.
- Check all the details that you have filled
- Take a printout of the final application form after submitting it.
Step 3- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application fee as mentioned above for all the categories.
- Candidates shall fill the registration fee through online modes by Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking/ RGTS/ NEFT) or they can pay through cash payment through e-challan.
- Candidate must ensure that transaction number given by the bank after submission of the fee is readable.
- Candidate should note down the reference ID issued by the university and the transaction ID issued by the bank.