UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form has been released online on February 11, 2019. Interested aspirants can apply for UP BEd JEE 2019 at the official website, upbed2019.in or through the direct link provided on this page. The last date to submit the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form is March 13, 2019. The candidates should note that no offline application form is provided to the candidates, The application form for UP BEd JEE 2019 is released by the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. The aspirants who wish to take admission in the BEd Course need to appear for this entrance exam. Check more details on UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form from this page.
UP BEd JEE 2018 Application Form
The candidates must complete the application process for UP BEd JEE 2019 as per the schedule mentioned below. Applications submitted after the last date will not be considered.
|UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application form for UP BEd JEE 2019 is available from||11 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||11 Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||13 Mar 2019<|
|Last date to submit the UP BEd JEE Application Form with payment of application fee||13 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for UP BEd JEE 2019.
UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Fee
To submit the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the Application Fee.
|General and OBC category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|SC and ST category candidates of UP State only||Rs. 750|
|SC and ST of other States||Rs. 1500|
Mode of Payment: The candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the Application Fee by online mode using the Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking.
Documents Required to Fill UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form
To fill-in correct information in the UP BEd JEE Application Form, it is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready with themselves.
- A valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo in JPG format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School marks sheet required as proof of Date of Birth (mark sheet to be uploaded)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate
Note: The acceptable ID proof in UP BEd JEE 2019 Registration is Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
General Instructions for the Candidate Registering for UP BEd JEE 2019
- The candidates need to enter their name as provided in their Class 10th Certificate.
- Aspirants should have completed a minimum 14 years of age (as on 30/06/2019) to Register for B.Ed. Admission 2019.
- It is advised that you should fill the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form in the browser such as Internet Explorer (version 10+) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 60) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 63
- You must have a high-speed internet of 2 Mbps.
- The Institute has specified it may reject the Annual Family Income Certificate due to one of the following reasons:
- Annual Family Income Certificate is not uploaded.
- Annual Family Income Certificate is outdated. (More than 3years old)
- Corrupted Image has been uploaded.
- Candidates need to re-upload your Annual Family Income Certificate if you wish to apply for zero fees
- There are only three fields that can be updated in the application form.
- Is Zero Fees Required? (Personal Details Section)
- Is Annual Family Income less than 02 Lac per annum? (Personal Details Section)
- Annual Family Income Certificate (Upload Document Section)
- If you wish to apply for Zero Fees, select Yes in “Is Zero Fees Required?” and then you have to select Yes in “Is Annual Family Income less than 02 Lac per annum?”. Upload latest Income Certificate as on January 01, 2019
How to Fill UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can successfully apply for UP BEd JEE 2019 by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1- Registration
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register for UP BEd JEE 2019.
- Candidates need to fill in their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number in the specified fields.
- Then, click on the Generate OTP button.
- Next, the candidates need to write the numbers as provided in the Captcha box and then an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Validate OTP” button to submit the details. After which click on the “Register” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Login to your Account
- On submitting the registration details, in the next screen, the candidates will get a link on their registered email id.
- The email will consist of your Registration ID and Password. Then click on the relevant link for login sent on your registered email id.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering the User ID and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login details, the candidates will then have to click on the link which says “Click Here to Edit Application Form”.
Step 3 – Fill in details in the Application Form
The candidates need to fill in the following details in the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth is automatically filled in as per the details provided at the time of registration.
- Select your Gender
- Select your Nationality from the drop-down menu
- Select your State Domicile.
- Choose your Category from the drop-down menu
- Choose your Sub-category, if any
- PWD status, choose Yes / No
- Select an appropriate ID proof and then write its number
- Your Email ID and Mobile Number are automatically filled in on the basis of the registration detail
- Enter your complete home address in the relevant field
- Select your State
- Select the relevant Town/ City
- Enter your Pincode number
- After entering the communication details, next the candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph, signature, left and right-hand index figure, etc.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification only.
- To upload the images, click on the “Choose File” button and upload the image from your device.
- Finally, click on the “save and continue” button to submit the details and move on to the next tab.
- Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets.
- Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2019, will have to provide the name of their University and their Roll Number now.
- All such applicants have to log in and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- In this section, you have to fill details related to the claim of weightages.
- You have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by you and it should be duly signed by the competent issuing authority.
Preferences and Payment of Application Fee
- In the next tab, the candidates need to fill their three choices of test center, in order of their preference.
- The Test center allotted may be different from the choice submitted by the candidate in the Application Form.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Lastly, the candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category and domicile.
- The application fee for UP BEd JEE 2019 is payable by Online mode only.
- Pay the required amount of the fee and submit the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form.
- The final thing to do is that the aspirants should take a print out of their completed application form and fee receipt to complete the application process for future reference.
UP BEd JEE 2019 Image Specification
In the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to upload the scanned image of the following as per the specification given in the table below.
|Images to Upload||File size||Format|
|Photograph||JPG format||50 KB only|
|Signature||JPG format||50 KB only|
|Left and Right Index Fingers impression||JPEG||s 50 KB only|
UP BEd JEE 2019 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in the UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to select from the list of test centers as given below to appear for the entrance exam. The candidates will get to know about the test center allotted to them through the UP BEd JEE Admit Card.
UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting body shall provide an opportunity for the candidates to edit details in their UP BEd JEE 2019 Application Form. However, you can edit only restricted data in the Application Form. The form correction can be done online by logging in using the credentials sent to your email and registered mobile number. The candidates should note that details submitted at the time of registration and the opted category cannot be edited under any circumstances.