UP CPAT Result 2018 will be declared once the UP CPAT 2018 entrance exam has been conducted successfully. The result for The Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is very important for the candidates who wish to get admission in the BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes offered by the private and government colleges of Uttar Pradesh because candidates will be allotted admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
The result will be made available in the online mode and candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check their result on the official website of UP CPAT. The result will be published by the University Of Lucknow and will be issued in the form of a merit list. You can get complete details about the UP CPAT Result 2018 on this page below.
UP CPAT Result 2018
The result for the UP CPAT 2018 exam will not be sent by post. Candidates will be granted admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The merit list will be released by the University of Lucknow only on the official website of CPAT and the official exam body will not be responsible for the merit lists uploaded or made available on any other website.Please refer to the table below to get an idea about all the important events and their expected schedules for the exam.
|Date of Entrance Examination||1st week of October 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of October 2018|
|Counselling||2nd week of October 2018|
Check Result: UP CPAT Result 2018 will be publish on www.cpatup2017.in
Steps To Check UP CPAT Result 2018
Since the result for the entrance will only be released in the online mode. We have listed the stepwise process to check the results. Please refer to the steps below to check your results which will be available on the official website.
- You can either visit the official website or click on the link that will be uploaded on this page once the merit list is published on officially.
- Now you will have to enter your unique registration id that was assigned to you during the registration process.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the submit button once you have cross-checked all the information entered by you.
- Your result will be displayed on your screen.
Inter Se Merit
Under any circumstances, if two or more candidates have the same score then their inter se merit will be calculated on the basis of the points listed below and the preference will be given to the candidate on the basis of the criterias listed below.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who has a higher score in Biology.
- If the tie still does not break then the candidate who has a better score in Chemistry will be given preference.
- If the tie still persists then the preference will be given to the candidate who has a higher score in Physics.
- At last, a senior candidate will be preferred.
Insofar, official details of UP CPAT Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Lucknow University releases UP CPAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.