UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction has been started online on April 02, 2019. The candidates can edit details in their UPCATET Application Form 2019 till April 06, 2019. The UPCATET Form Correction is available online at upcatet.org or through the direct link on this page. To edit details in the form, the applicants need to log in by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. It is advised to the candidates to edit/ modify/ correct details in the UPCATET 2019 Application Form before the last date. This is a one-time opportunity provided to the candidates. Check more details on UPCATET 2019 Form Correction from this page.
UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates can edit detail(s) in the UPCATET Application Form by online mode only. Request for editing detail by email/ post/ fax, etc will not be accepted. Check the complete schedule for UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction from the table below.
|UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction||Important Dates|
|UPCATET 2019 Form Correction facility started from||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date to edit details in the UPCATET 2019 Form||06 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of UPCATET 2019 Admit Card||01 May 2019|
|UPCATET 2019 exam date||16-18 May 2019|
Edit Details Here: Click Here for UPCATET 2019 Form Correction.
How to Edit Detail in the UPCATET 2019 Application Form?
The candidates can edit the detail(s) in the UPCATET 2019 Online Form by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for editing the details.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by selecting the programme, group of paper and then enter your Registration ID and Date of Birth in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
- On submitting the login details, in the next screen, the candidates need to click on the relevant link for editing details.
- Edit the details which you wish to modify/ change.
How to Edit Detail in the UPCATET 2019 Application Form if Forgot Registration Number?
For UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction, the candidates need to log in to the Candidate Dashboard. However, if a candidate does not remember their Registration Number, they can retrieve it by following the steps as provided below:
- Click on the direct link as provided on this page for the UPCATET 2019 Form Correction.
- On the login page, the candidates need to click on the link which says “Forgot Registration Number”.
- In the next screen, the candidates will have to select their programme, previous qualification, group of paper, and then enter details such as your name, mobile number, date of birth.
- Click on the “Show my registration number” to submit the details and your Registration number will appear on the screen.
Details which can be Edited in the UPCATET 2019 Application Form
The exam conducting body did not mention the details which can be edited in the UPCATET 2019 Form. However, it is expected that the candidates shall be able to edit all the details in the UPCATET Application Form. Hence, you can edit your Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details. However,m it is also expected that the candidate may not be able to edit the following information.
Details which Cannot be Edited in the UPCATET 2019 Application Form
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Test Center
- Name of the programme
- Group of exam
- Images uploaded by the Candidate
UPCATET 2019 Admit Card
After the UPCATET 2019 Form Correction process is over, the registered candidates will be issued the Admit Card. It will be available for download by online mode only. No hard copy of the UPCATET 2019 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. To download it, the aspirants need to select their programme and group of paper. After this, they need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The UPCATET Admit Card 2019 consist of the basic information about the candidates and details about the exam. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the UPCATET Admit Card on the day of the test.
If you have any question related to UPCATET 2019 Application Form Correction, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.