The last date for submitting the UPCATET 2019 Application Form had been extended till April 06, 2019. The application form for UPCATET 2019 has been released by Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology, Kumarganj. The UPCATET 2019 Registration has been started online at upcatet.org or through the direct link below. The aspirants who have submitted their application form and wish to edit detail(s) can do so from April 02, 2019. To edit detail in the UPCATET Application Form 2019, the applicants need to log in by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. The aspirants need to fill and submit the UPCATET Application Form by online mode only. Know more about UPCATET 2019 Application Form from this page.
Latest: The registration for UPCATET 2019 is closed now. Check your application status from below.
UPCATET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form. Candidates must note that application form will not be available in offline mode. They have to submit the form in online mode only along with the prescribed application fee. Candidates can check the dates of UPCATET 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Commencement of Online application form||20 Feb –
|Last date for the submission of Application Fee||05 Apr 2019|
Application Process over..!!
- Click Here to apply online.
- Click Here to check Fee Status.
- Click Here to check the Application Status.
Steps To Fill the UPCATET 2019 Application Form
Step 1 Visit the Official Website: Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link to fill the application form provided on this page.
Step 2 Registration & Filling of Application Form: Enter the necessary details like personal details, Contact details, and academic qualifications. Candidates must enter their valid contact details as all the information related to the exam will be sent on the registered contact details. Also, upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Size||Dimensions
|Scanned Photograph||.jpg||Less than 40 Kb||3.5cm x 4.5 cm.|
|Scanned Signature||.jpg||Less than 40 Kb||—|
|Thumb Impression||.jpg||Less than 40 Kb||—|
Step 3 Fee Payment: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee (expected) mentioned above after 24 hours of registration. Also, candidates must choose the mode of payment of the fee as per their choice.
Step 4 Print the Application Form: Candidates must take print out the application form with after filling and keep it with themselves as it will be required for the future reference.
UPCATET 2019 Application Fee
Aspiring candidates must pay the application fee to complete the application process mentioned below.
|UR & OBC||Rs 1,250|
|SC/ ST||Rs 1,050|
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to do the fee payment via online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates must fill the application form after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. If a candidate fills a form without seeing the eligibility conditions then his/her application form will be summarily rejected/canceled.
- It will be advisable that candidates should read the instructions first and then fill the application form.
- Aspirants should fill the Application Form with correct details as per their knowledge.
- Candidates make ensure that they upload the latest passport size photograph of prescribed size.
- The photograph must contain the candidate’s name and date of capturing upon it.
- Candidates should fill the Application Form completely and in an accurate manner before the submission. Application Forms which will be incomplete will not be accepted under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.