After the result for UPCATET 2018 is announced, candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to participate for the UPCATET 2018 Counselling. The selected candidates will be required to download the Counselling Letter in order to participate in the counselling. The counselling letter will be available online only. No counselling letter will be sent individually to the candidates through post/ mail. The schedule for counselling will be provided in the counselling letter,
The selected candidates will be required to bring along with the relevant documents. Also at the time of counselling, candidates need to pay the counselling fee and initiation amount through Demand Draft. Candidates can check more details about UPCATET 2018 Counselling from the article below.
UPCATET 2018 Counselling
The expected date for commencement of UPCATET 2018 Counselling is provided in the table below:
|Declaration of Result||04th week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||04th week of June 2018|
Official website for UPCATET 2018 is www.upcatet.org
How to Download the Counselling Letter for UPCATET 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the counselling letter.
- Select the Class Group, search the call letter by either Challan Number/ Registration Number / Form Number/ Roll Number.
- Enter the details of either of the following as mentioned above and provide Date of Birth in the specified field.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
UPCATET 2018 Seat Allotment
The seat allocation will be done on merit-cum-reservation-cum-choice available at the time of counselling. The choices once exercised by the candidate will be final and cannot be changed thereafter. Candidates who will be allotted a seat will be required to pay the prescribed fee at the time of counselling. The selected candidates, who will not able to deposit the fee after allocation of University, Programme and Discipline on the time fixed by the admission committee, their admission shall stand cancelled.
UPCATET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be called for UPCATET 2018 Counselling.
- The selected candidates will be required to download the Counselling Letter online from the website upcatet.org. No printed counselling letter will be sent by post.
- The candidates should appear for the counselling as per the schedule printed on the counselling letter. At the time of counselling, candidates need to produce the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Category etc and also with the prescribed fees.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- for counselling fee and Rs. 5000/- for initiation fee through Demand Draft.
Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
Candidates need to produce the following documents in original and self attested photocopies of each at the time of counselling:
- Downloaded copy of the online application form duly attested by the competent authority (Registrar/Principal/Dean) of last attended Institution college
- High School Certificate and Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Marksheet
- Marksheet and Certificate of Bachelor and Master Degree qualification
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh State issued by the competent authority
- Sport Weightage Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate in original from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Five-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back
- Original copy of OBC category certificate
- An affidavit accounting for discontinuity of more than three months after leaving the Institution last attended
- Transfer Certificate)/Migration
- Demand Draft of Counselling and Initiation Fee