UPES 2020 Login – The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies has begin with registration process for various UG and PG programs for the academic session 2020. The students can create the login for UPES 2020 for their respective course by registering for it. To create the UPES Login 2020, the candidates need to register online at upes.ac.in. With the help of the UPES Login, the candidates can complete various activities such as filling in details in the UPES 2020 Application Form, check their result, etc. For UPES 2020 Student Login, the candidates need to enter their Email ID and Password. Check complete details about the UPES 2020 Login from this page.
Latest: UPES 2020 Candidate login is active. Register now to create your login.
UPES 2020 Login
Candidates must remember their login credential for further subsequent logins like filling in the application form, payment of application fee, application status and checking the result. To know more about how to create and use UPES Login 2020, scroll down the article.
What Activities Can be Done using the UPES 2020 Login?
With the help of the UPES Login 2020, the candidates can complete the following activities:
- Fill in details in the UPES 2020 Application Form – After successful generation of UPES 2020 candidate’s login, applicants can move forward and fill in the details in the UPES 2020 application form. They can login using their email id and password and begin with the application process.
- Pay the required amount of the Application Fee, if not paid – Candidates while filling the online application form must submit the application form fee. However, they can also pay the application fee afterwards by logging in through their login portal.
- Download Admit Card – Registered candidates will be able to download their UPES 2020 admit card online on the official website with the help of their login credentials. Applicants can download it as soon as the admit card is issued online.
- Slot Booking – Candidates have the opportunity to book their UPES 2020 slots online by logging into their candidate’s portal with application number and password generated at the time of registration.
- Check the UPES 2020 Result – UPES 2020 result are announced online on the official website. Test takers can check their result online by logging into candidate’s portal and providing their login credentials.
How to Create the UPES Student Login 2020?
The aspirants who wish to apply for admission at the UPES can create their login by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link given on this page to create the UPES Student Login
- On clicking the direct link, the aspirants will be re-directed to the registration page.
- To register online, the aspirants have to provide details such as their Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, etc.
- On entering the registration details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the aspirants submit the registration, they will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the given OTP in the box and submit it.
- Following this, a message for registration will be displayed on the screen and with this, you have successfully registered for UPES Admission 2020.
What are the Login Credentials for UPES Applicant Login 2020?
Registration is only the first step for UPES Application Process 2020. Once the candidates have successfully registered for the entrance exam, they can proceed to fill in other necessary details in the UPES 2020 Application Form. The Login details required for the further Application Process are as follows:
- Email ID – This is the same email id which a candidate used for the UPES 2020 Registration
- Password – At the time of the registration, the candidates had to create their own Password. Hence, at the time of the UPES 2020 Login, the student will have to enter the same password created by them at the time of Registration.
- Once you enter your login credentials received at the time of registration, following page shall be displayed on your screen.
How to Retrieve Password for UPES 2020 Login?
The candidates need to provide their Email ID and Password in order to log in and complete the relevant activity. In case if a candidate does not remember the password that they created for the UPES 2020 Login, they can retreive it by Online mode. Simply follow the instructions which are given below to get your Password.
- Click on the direct link given above for UPES 2020 Login
- On the login page for UPES Admission 2020, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Next, you need to write the Email ID as the one provided by you at the time of Registration.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On submitting the details, your Password will be sent to the registered email id.
About UPES 2020
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies begins with the admission process for UPES 2020. UPES invites application for all courses online on the official website. UPES Admission 2020 is based on the national level CBT entrance examination by UPES or via national level entrance exams like JEE Main, CLAT, CAT. Direct admission is also available via the board exam merit. UPES Admission 2020 is based on entrance tests of the University like UPESEAT, UPES-DAT, UPESMET, ULSAT.
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. It is Asia’s first core sector university and is the first Indian institution to offer 79 graduate and postgraduate programs across 14 core sectors like oil and gas, power, infrastructure, information technology, transportation, electronics, high technology, design, business, planning and architecture, public policy and legal studies.
If you have any doubt about the UPES 2020 Login, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.