|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The UPESEAT Result 2018 will be published by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies on its official website. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their application number and password. After the result is announced, selected candidates will be required to appear for counseling. Candidates who appeared in the entrance test shall get admissions on the basis of merit obtained. Non-exam gateway for admission is also available through JEE / CLAT Scores and Board Merit for specific programs. Check here complete details on UPES Result 2018.
UPES Result 2018
UPESEAT 2018 is conducted by the university for admission to B.Tech and B.Tech + LLB programs at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Candidates will be able to check their result of UPESEAT 2018 at www.upes.ac.in as soon as it will be announced by the University.
|Course||Exam Name||Exam Date||Result/Counselling|
|B.Tech||UPESEAT||Offline – 05 May 2018
Online – 11 to 13 May 2018
|To be announced|
|B.Tech+LLB||ULSAT||Offline – 05 May 2018
Online – 11 and 12 May 2018
|To be announced|
|MBA||UPES MET||Offline – 11 Mar 2018||To be announced|
|B.Des||UPES DAT||Online – 11 to 14 Apr 2018||To be announced|
|M.Des||UPES DAT||–||To be announced|
|B.Plan||Counselling and Interview||–||To be announced|
|BA||Counselling and Interview||–||To be announced|
|BBA||GD and interview||–||To be announced|
|BCA||GD and interview||–||To be announced|
|LLM||–||–||To be announced|
|M.A. Energy Economics||Online Test followed by Interview||–||To be announced|
|M.Tech||Interview||–||To be announced|
Result: Applicants can check the result on www.upes.ac.in
How to check UPES Result 2018?
Candidates can check the result for UPES 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- The link to check the result for various UPES exam will be updated in the table given below.
- Click on the link for which you want to check the result for
- Enter login credentials as required in the specified fields.
- Submit the details
- The result will appear on the screen
UPESEAT 2018 Result
- UPESEAT Result 2018 will show the marks obtained in the entrance exam and corresponding merit.
- Candidates can apply for specialized UPES B. Tech program through the Non-Examination pathway (Board Merit/JEE Main Score). Board Merit / JEE Main Merit by submitting their Marks on the official website.
- Declaration of UPES Result 2018 for B.Tech will be followed by admission and counseling procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats in the University as per their merit and choices opted during counseling.
UPESEAT Counselling 2018
UPESEAT 2018 Counselling is a centralized process. On the basis of the result announced, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies offers admissions to 80% of the total seats. The university considers Board Merit and JEE Main rank for offering admission to the remaining 20% of the seats. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the UPESEAT counseling 2018 in person at the specified scheduled and address. Candidates will be required to submit their original documents during UPESEAT 2018 counseling. Also, it advised to candidates to bring one set of photocopies of all the specified documents with them.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will consider the following three Rankings for Seat Allotment:
- UPESEAT 2018 Merit Ranking
- Board Merit Ranking
- JEE Main 2018 Merit Ranking
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has an incredible track record of placing more than 7000 talented and energetic graduates & post graduates in more than 600 companies of national and international repute. Extensive industry exposure through industry visits and company internships, personality enhancement training, training capsules to improve employability skills all combine to prepare students to succeed in life. UPES students have received an overwhelming response from industry which is why UPES has been consistent in keeping a track record of 85% & above placements right from its inception.