The UPES Result 2019 will be released by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. UPES result 2019 for all courses including UPES B.Tech Result 2019 will be released on its official website after successful completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their application number and email. Selected candidates will be required to appear for counselling. Candidates who will appear in the entrance test will get admissions on the basis of merit obtained. Non-exam gateway for admission is also available through JEE / CLAT Scores and Board Merit for specific programs. Check here complete details on UPES Result 2019.
UPES Result 2019
UPES 2019 will be conducted by the university for admission to various courses at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Candidates will be able to check their result of UPES 2019 at www.upes.ac.in as soon as the result will be available after successful completion of the examination.
|Course||Exam Name||Exam Date||Result/Counselling|
|LLB||ULSAT||To be announced||Will be available here|
|MBA||UPESMET||27-29 Jan 2019||Will be available here|
|B.Des||UPES DAT||11-14 Apr 2019||Will be available here|
|M.Des||UPES DAT||To be announced||Will be available here|
|B.Plan||Counselling and Interview||–||Will be available here|
|BA||Counselling and Interview||–||Will be available here|
|BBA||GD and interview||–||Will be available here|
|BCA||GD and interview||–||Will be available here|
|LLM||–||To be announced||To be announced|
|M.A. Economics||Online Test followed by Interview||To be announced||To be announced|
|M.Tech||Interview||–||Will be available here|
- Click here to check the MBA GD/PI result for December 2018 for Non-examination Pathways.
- Click here to register for Interview to be held on December 08, 2018 for Non-examination Pathways.
- Click here to check the MBA GD/PI result for November 2018 for Non-examination Pathways.
Official Website: www.upes.ac.in
How to check UPES Result 2019?
Candidates will be able to check the result for UPES 2019 by following the instructions given below:
- The link to check the result for various UPES exam will be updated in the table given below.
- Click on the link for which you want to check the result for
- Enter login credentials as required in the specified fields.
- Submit the details
- The result will appear on the screen
UPESEAT 2019 Result
- UPESEAT Result 2019 will show the marks obtained in the entrance exam and corresponding merit.
- Candidates can apply for specialized UPES B. Tech program through the Non-Examination pathway (Board Merit/JEE Main Score). Board Merit / JEE Main Merit by submitting their Marks on the official website.
- Declaration of UPES Result 2019 for B.Tech will be followed by admission and counselling procedure. Candidates will be allotted seats in the University as per their merit and choices opted during counselling.
UPESEAT Counselling 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling is a centralized process. On the basis of the result announced, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies offers admissions to 80% of the total seats. The university considers Board Merit and JEE Main rank for offering admission to the remaining 20% of the seats. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the UPESEAT counselling 2019 in person at the specified scheduled and address. Candidates will be required to submit their original documents during UPESEAT 2019 counselling. Also, it advised candidates to bring one set of photocopies of all the specified documents with them.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will consider the following three Rankings for Seat Allotment:
- UPESEAT 2019 Merit Ranking
- Board Merit Ranking
- JEE Main 2019 Merit Ranking
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has an incredible track record of placing more than 7000 talented and energetic graduates & post graduates in more than 600 companies of national and international repute. Extensive industry exposure through industry visits and company internships, personality enhancement training, training capsules to improve employability skills all combine to prepare students to succeed in life. UPES students have received an overwhelming response from industry which is why UPES has been consistent in keeping a track record of 85% & above placements right from its inception.
Insofar, the Only application form for various courses has been released yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as officials will release the UPES MET, information will be updated here.