UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card – The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has made the slot booking live using the candidate login. Candidate need to book the slots before they get the UPESEAT 2019 Admit card. The registered applicants are issued UPESEAT Admit Card 2019 from May 01, 2019 onwards. The admit card that mentions their exam centre address, exam date and time. The UPES Admit Card 2019 is the only document that allows the candidates to enter the exam centre and appear for the exam. To know more details regarding UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card, keep reading below.
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
The UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card is issued to all the successfully registered candidates. The admit card act as a document of identity at the examination center. Therefore, it is mandatory to download the admit card before the exam date and carry it to the exam centers.
|UPESEAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Slot booking starts||18 Apr 2019|
|Release of the admit card||01 May 2019|
|UPESEAT 2019 exam date (CBT)||13 – 19 May 2019
13 to 14 Jul 2019
Slot Booking: Click Here to book your Slot for UPESEAT 2019.
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on the official website www.upes.ac.in
|Admission 2020 Open|
|UPES Deharadun B.Tech Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
|Manipal University Engineering Admission 2020 Open. Apply Now!!|
|LPU NEST 2020 Applications Open. Apply Here!!|
|KIITEE Admission 2020 Applications Open. Apply Now!!|
How to download the UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card 2019?
The candidates can check the steps here to get their UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card to appear in the exam. Note that to get the admit card the candidates have to first complete the slot booking process.
Step 1: Complete the UPESEAT 2019 Slot Booking
The exam is to be conducted over a period of 7 days and at 100 exam centres. UPES gives the registered candidates a chance to select their preferred exam date, time and centre that are available. To book the slots, the candidates can follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link that is made available on this page for slot booking above as per schedule.
- The login window will pop up, where the candidates have to enter application number/user id and password to log in.
- On logging in the page with instruction appear, read the same and proceed ahead to book the slots.
- On the next page choose the exam centre, date and time of the exam.
- On submitting the choices, on the next page, the admit card appears having the exam date, time and exam centre address.
Step 2: Download the UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
After the admit card is generated here is what the candidates have to do in the next step:
- After the slot booking as soon as the admit card appear on the screen, check the details therein.
- Thereafter, the candidates must save the admit card in their device.
- Next, the admit card has to be printed as no soft copy of the admit card is accepted at the exam centres.
- Get 2-3 print outs of the UPES 2019 Admit Card.
Details On UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, verify the following details on the admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Registration/Application Number
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Centre address
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
UPESEAT 2019 Test Cities
|Test City||City Code|
|Bokaro Steel City||21|
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card General Information
Here are a few noteworthy istructions that the candidaes have to keep in check while appearing at the UPESEAT 2019 exam with the admit card:
- It will help you locate your seat in the examination hall.
- It will also act as verification proof for details mentioned by you.
- Admit Card is important as it acts as an ID proof but cannot be replaced by any other identity proof.
- It will also clarify that you filled and completed all the procedure from filling the application form and paying the fees.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern 2019
the exam pattern of the UPESEAT 2019 exam is as follows:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
- UPESEAT is a computer-based test.
- It consists of MCQ type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 03 hours.
- There are questions from 5 subjects: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, and Current Affairs Awareness.
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card FAQs
Here are the frequently asked questions regarding the UPESEAT 2019 slot booking and admit card download:
Q1: How will I get the admit card to appear in the exam?
A: After you book the exam slot and submit your choices the admit card appear on the screen. UPES doesn’t send any admit card via post to the candidates individually. The admit card is generated online and it is the responsibility of the candidates to get the admit card downloaded logging into their accounts.
Q2: What all do I need to carry at the exam centre with the admit card?
A: UPES has not laid down any such requirements. However, the candidates are advised to accompany the admit card at the exam centre with a valid photo id proof like PAN card, voter Id card, aadhaar card etc.
Q3: Will I be getting sheets inside the exam, centres for rough work?
A: Most probably yes. Since the exam is in online mode the authorities might give sheets for rough works. Make sure you don’t carry any piece of paper with you inside the centre.
Q4: After the exam, do I need to keep the admit card?
A: Yes. Do not misplace the admit card after the UPESEAT 2019 exam. The admit card will be needed after the declaration of the result until the admission is complete.