The UPESEAT 2019 Application Form has been released by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). The aspirants can apply for the entrance exam by online mode only at upes.ac.in. The last date for submitting the form has not yet been announced. To appear for the entrance exam, the aspirants need to register first. Only when the candidates have successfully registered for the exam, they can proceed to fill in details in the UPESEAT Application Form. You will also have to upload the necessary images in the online form. The University allows the candidate to choose the mode of admission, i.e. either by Entrance Examination conducted by the University (UPESMET 2019) or Non-examination pathway (Marks in Board/ Merit in JEE Main). Check complete information on UPESEAT 2019 Application Form in the article given below.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPES has released the Application Forms for UPESEAT 2019 at the official website. The direct link of the application form has also been provided for the convenience of the candidates The table given below will give a glimpse to the students regarding the important dates for the examination.
|Course||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||UPESEAT 2019||25 May 2019||29 Apr to 5 May 2019|
Application Form: Apply Now for UPESEAT 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Application Fee
To successfully submit the form, it is important that the candidates should pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The aspirants need to pay the registration fee as per their nationality. The amount of fee payable for UPESEAT 2019 Online Application is as given below.
|For Indian Residents||Demand Draft/Online/Cash Rs 1850 (for all the courses)|
|For Foreign Residents||Fee: US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above application fee by Online mode using Credit Card. Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to fill UPESEAT 2019 Application Form?
To register and fill in details in the UPESEAT 2019 Application Form, simply follow the instructions as given below.
Step 1: Register for UPESEAT 2019
- Click on the direct link provided on this page to register for the entrance exam.
- Enter details such as your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, marks obtained in class 10th and 12th, nationality, etc.
- Also, at the time of registration, you need to choose the course preference for which you wish to apply for and Admission Pathway.
- On entering all the information, click on the “Submit” button. After which an OTP will be sent to your Email id and Mobile number.
- On submitting the OTP, an email will be sent to the registered email id which will consist of the Username and Password.
Step 2: Login to your Account
- Next, the aspirants need to log in by entering the Username and Password sent to you.
- On entering the login credentials, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once you log in, you can proceed to the next step, which is the payment of the application fee.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Next, the candidates need to click on the “Proceed to pay” button.
- After which a new page will open through which the candidate need to choose the mode of payment and then enter the required information as per it.
- Finally, pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
Step 5: Enter Academic Qualification Details
After you have successfully paid the application fee, you can proceed to enter the academic details of Class 10th and 12th. You may need to enter details such as:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the School
- Passing Year
- Total Marks
- Marks Obtained, etc
Step 6: Submit and take a print out of the form
Before the final submission of the UPESEAT Application Form, the aspirants should ensure that the details entered by them are correct or not. Once the application is submitted, the aspirants may not get a chance to edit the incorrect details. After verifying the details, submit the application form and lastly, take its print out for future reference.
If you have any queries on UPESEAT 2019 Application Form, then tell us your query in the comment section below.
Official website: www.upes.ac.in