UPESEAT 2019 Result – UPES will declare the scores of the entrance exam and the merit list based on those scores online at upes.nic.in. The candidates who clear UPESEAT 2019, get their names in a merit list that the University compiles for admission. UPESEAT 2019 Result contains the scores of the candidates that they achieve in the exam which they can check using the direct link on this page as per the schedule. Using the login credentials the candidates can log in and check the result. If a candidate’s name appears in the merit list, they have to appear in the counselling rounds in person. Know all details regarding UPESEAT 2019 Result on this page.
UPESEAT 2019 Result
The university has notified that after the UPESEAT 2019 exam, there are chances that they can conduct UPESEAT II for the absentees. If that happens then the merit list is drawn in common for both the exams. check important dates regarding the UPESEAT 2019 Result here:
|UPESEAT 2019 Result||Date|
|UPESEAT Exam date||13 – 19 May 2019|
15 – 16 Jun 2019
13 – 14 Jul 2019
|Declaration of result||To be announced!|
Result: UPESEAT 2019 Result will be available on the official website www.upes.ac.in
How The UPESEAT 2019 Result Is Compiled?
The compilation of the UPESEAT 201 Result is based on the marking scheme of the examination. Hence to understand how the result is calculated the candidates must know the marking scheme and distribution of the marks. check the table below to understand the same:
- The maximum marks of the exam are 200
- For each correct answer, the candidate is given 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- There are 5 sections in the exam.
The marks compiled in the exam is based in the below distribution of marks:
|Name of the Section||(Questions X Marks per Qs.)|
|Mathematics||50 X 1 = 50 marks|
|Physics||50 X 1 = 50 marks|
|Chemistry||50 X 1 = 50 marks|
|English Language Comprehension||30 X 1 = 30 marks|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20 X 1 = 20 marks|
|Total||200 Qs of 200 Marks in total|
The authorities will be using the above marking scheme to calculate the result of UPESEAT 2019.
How to check the Result of UPESEAT 2019?
To check the UPESEAT 2019 result the candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the UPESEAT 2019 Result or click on the direct link that is available on this page as the schedule notifies.
- Thereafter the login page appears.
- On the login page enter the Username / Application number and password as intimidated to you during the application form fill up.
- In doing so the result containing the UPESEAT 2019 scores appears on the screen.
- Take a print out of the same or keep a record of it to proceed further.
The university may also intimidate the candidates regarding the declaration of the result via the registered email id and mobile number. Therefore, student ist keep a check over their mail and SMS inbox for result notifications.
UPESEAT 2019 Merit List
The merit list of UPESEAT 2019 is based on the marks that the candidates achieve in the examination. The score is intimidated to you via the result. On the other hand, whether or not you are eligible for admission and counselling rounds is initiated via the merit list.
The merit list is made available over the official website a few days after the declaration for the result. On the declaration of the merit list, the candidates need to check the list and look for their name on it. If their name appears on the list they need to check the counselling schedule and appear accordingly in person in the counselling venue.
The university will prepare 2 types of merit list:
- One for the board merit holders and JEE Main scorers.
- The second is for the UPESEAT 2019 scorers.
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling
Only the selected candidates are eligible for the counselling rounds. On the basis of the result announced, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies offers admissions to 80% of the total seats. The remaining 20% seats are offered to JEE Main valid score holders and board merit holders. for both the categories separate merit lists are prepared.
The counselling is done as per the schedule and no request for the change of date is accepted. Candidates have to be at the counselling venue with their original documents. The admission process is complete once the fee is paid and the transactions are successful. Candidates have to carry some important documents in original at the counselling like the UPESEAT 2019 admit card, the mark sheets of class 10 and 12 etc.
UPES 2019 Fee Structure For B.Tech Courses
Below is the tuition fee structure of B.tech courses:
Selection Procedure of UPESEAT 2019
The selection process is purely based on merit and scores. The selection is done for 2 categories – candidates who have a valid JEE Main score and board merit and the candidates who qualify the UPESEAT 2019 exam.
- 20% of the total seats in each course is offered to the candidates who have a valid JEE Main score and board merit.
- Board merit: The candidates who have a minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at class 12 are eligible for this category.
- JEE Main: The candidates who have a valid score of JEE Main score are eligible for this category. In addition to that, a minimum 60% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 60% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at class 12th is also mandatory.
- 80% of the total seats in each course is offered to the candidates who have qualified UPESEAT 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.