UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019 – Candidates can download their UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2019 from this page now. To download you have to either visit the official website, upsc.gov.in or access the direct link that is available on this page. The UPSC has released the admit card for NDA I examination on official website. To get your admit card for UPSC NDA 1 2019 examination, you need to login by entering your Registration Number or Roll Number. It is advised to candidates to read and follow all the necessary information provided on the admit card. No candidate will receive their UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card by post. After exam, candidates can check answer key of NDA 2019 for GAT and Mathematics. Check complete details about UPSC NDA 1 2019 Admit Card from this page.
UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019
The UPSC will be conducting phase 1 of NDA on April 21, 2019, for 392 vacancies. Check the complete schedule for issuance of UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of NDA I Admit Card 2019||28 Mar – 21 Apr 2019 (04:00 PM)|
|NDA I exam date||21 Apr 2019 (Sunday)|
Admit Card: Click Here to download UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2019.
NDA Mock Test – Free!
You can also try UPSC NDA Mock Test by AglaSem for for Free. You need not to pay anything, simply login and take the test. AglaSem Mock Test for NDA examination is available for both Maths and GAT.
|Maths||120||180 Min||Click Here|
|GAT||150||180 Min||Click Here|
How to Download UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card 2019?
The candidates who wish to appear for the entrance exam need to bring along a printed copy of the admit card. To get the admit card, simply follow the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link that is provided on this page for downloading the UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019.
- Next, the candidates need to read all the instructions very carefully and then click on the “Yes” button.
- In the next screen, the candidates will get two options by which they can download their admit card – by registration id and the other option is by roll number.
- If a candidate wishes to log in by Registration ID, click on the relevant option and then enter their Registration ID and Date of Birth. Then, click on the submit button.
- If a candidate wants to log in by Roll Number, then choose the appropriate option and then enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- On submitting the log in details, the candidates will be able to download their admit card.
- Finally, download and take its print out on an A-4 sheet of paper.
What Documents to Carry to the Exam Center?
On the day of the examination, you must carry the following documents to the examination center:
- A print-out of the UPSC NDA 1 2019 Admit Card.
- A valid id proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Two passport size photographs one for each session
Details given on the UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card
After downloading the UPSC NDA 1 Admit Card, the candidates should verify that the following details have been mentioned correctly in their admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Venue of the examination
- Date and time of the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
How To Download UPSC NDA Admit Card If Forgot Registration Number?
One of the important login credentials is Registration Number, however, if a candidate does not remember their RID detail, follow the instructions as given below to retrieve it:
- On the Admit Card Login Page, click on the link which says “Forgot RID?”
- Then, you have to enter details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth.
- Next, click on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, your Registration Number will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- You must report at the exam center as per the schedule mentioned on the UPSC NDA Admit Card. Anyone reporting late to the venue will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- Take at least 2-3 print out of the admit card in case if the original is lost or damaged. Always save a copy of the admit card on your electronic device.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the exam center.
- Answers made by Black Ball Point Pen will be evaluated only.
What to Do if there is Any Error in the UPSC NDA 2019 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card for UPSC NDA examination, the candidates must check that the details printed on it are correct. If there is any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, the aspirants must contact the concerned authorities immediately regarding this issue.
The Exam pattern of NDA Exam has been provided below.
- The question will be of objective type MCQ and there will be four alternative available for each question.
- The duration of exam will be of 2 ½ hours.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong question.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|2||General Ability Test||600||150|
The test centre of NDA 1 Exam has been given below.
|Panaji (Goa)||Patna||Port Blair||Raipur|
Frequently Asked Questions on UPSC NDA Admit Card
Q. The test center assigned to me is a bit far away from my place. Can I send a request for changing the exam center?
A. The exam center once assigned to you and printed on the admit card is final and cannot be changed.
Q. Do I have to carry an original ID proof or xerox/ photocopy is also acceptable?
A. It is best advised to carry an original and a photocopy of the ID proof on the day of the examination.
If you have any question about the UPSC NDA Admit Card 2019, then let us know in the comments section below.