UPSEE 2019 Counselling is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The counselling process for UPSEE 2019 is conducted by online mode for qualified candidates only. Selected candidates need to register online at upsee.nic.in. Once the registration is done, the candidates can proceed to fill in the choice of college. Candidates are allotted a seat on the basis of their merit in the test and preference submitted. Check more details on UPSEE Counselling 2019 from this page.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling
Last year, all those candidates who secured a minimum of 25% marks( in case of SC/ST candidates, 20% marks) were called for this round. Counseling for UPSEE 2019 will take place as per the dates scheduled by the University. and the same shall be mentioned below.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling Schedule for MTech, MPharma, March, MDes is mentioned below.
|Date of Examination||21 Apr 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||03 Jun 2019|
|Counselling for GATE/ GPAT/ CEED (for Registered candidates) & UPSEE Qualified Candidates|
|Counselling for M.Tech Programmes offered at Center for Advanced Studies Lucknow only||15 Jun 2019|
|Seat Allotment in programmes offered at Center for Advanced Studies Lucknow only||16 Jun 2019|
|First Round of Counselling and Document Verification||22 Jun 2019|
|Seat Allotment for All Institutions||23 Jun 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling and Document Verification||01 Jul 2019|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||02 Jul 2019|
|Document verification and Seat Allotment
(Only for UPSEE 2019 Qualified Candidates)
|03 Jul 2019|
|Second Round of Counselling of UPSEE 2019 Document Verification and Seat allotnment||10 Jul 2019|
Schedule for UPSEE Counselling (All Programmes Except M Tech/M.Arch/M Pharm/M Des)
|Registration and Payments of Fee||26 Jun – 02 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification||27 Jun – 03 Jul 2019|
|Online Choice Locking||29 Jun – 04 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||04 Jul 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||04 – 07 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||04 – 07 Jul 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||05 – 29 Jul 2019|
|Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||08 – 12 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification||08 – 13 Jul 2019|
|Online Choice Locking||08 – 14 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||15 Jul 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float||15 – 19 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||15 – 19 Jul 2019|
|Online Withdrawal (Refund 15000/9000)||15 – 20 Jul 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||16 – 29 Jul 2019|
|Registration and Payment of Fee (Fresh Candidates)||20 – 21 Jul 2019|
|Document Verification||21 – 22 Jul 2019|
|Online Choice Locking||21- 23 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||23 Jul 2019|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||23 – 25 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation||23 – 25 Jul 2019|
|Online Withdrawal (Refund 10000/6000)||23 – 26 Jul 2019|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||26 – 29 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||26 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation (20000/12000)||26 to
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||27 to
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||30 Jul 2019|
|Seat vacancy For Spot Round||31 Jul 2019|
|Registration for Spot Round 1||01 to 05 Aug 2019|
|Display of Merit List||07 Aug 2019|
|Spot Counseling 1||08 Aug 2019|
|Registration for Spot Round 2||10 to 12 Aug 2019|
|Spot Counseling 2||14 Aug 2019|
Venue for Spot Cunselling: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh Sec 11, Jankipuram Vistar Yojna , Lucknow – 226 031 (U.P).
- Click here to register for UPSEE 2019 Spot Counselling 2.
- Click here to login.
- Click here to check the list of candidates called for Spot Counselling 2.
- Click here to check notice for UPSEE 2019 Spot Counselling.
- Click Here to check the 4th round Seat Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check the revised counselling schedule and notice.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Counselling against NRI Category
- Click Here to check the list of candidates shortlisted for Counselling against Kashmiri Migrant category.
- Click Here to check the detailed counselling notice.
- Click here to check the instructions.
- Click here to check the advertisement.
- Click here to check the vacancy Status for spot round of UPSEE 2019.
- Click Here to check the available seats after Round 1 counselling.
Official Website: upsee.nic.in
How To Register For UPSEE 2019 Counseling
AKTU conducts an online counseling round for UPSEE. Selected candidates are required to follow the provided instructions to get themselves registered.
- Visit the official website of UPSEE 2019 or directly visit the link provided(after its activation).
- Over the main page, a candidate shall find “Online registration and Choice Filling for UPSEE-2019’ tab. Click that.
- Enter your login credentials to proceed.
- Candidates will be then required to complete all the UPSEE 2019 counseling steps, one by one (as mentioned below)
UPSEE Counseling 2019 Stages
Every year, AKTU calls for at least 3 online counseling rounds and in case of any vacant seats, it may/may not call for other counseling rounds. Selected candidates will be broadly required to take the following counseling steps:
- Registration, Document Upload & Fee Payment
- Document Verification
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Seat Confirmation
Important Documents needed for UPSEE Counseling 2019
Candidates have to bring the following documents at the time of counseling. Only after these documents are verified, a candidate shall be alloted a seat. A candidate shall be required to carry the original as well as one photocopy of each of these documents. If a candidate misses
- Class 10 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub-Category Certificate
- UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2019 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Parents (If pass the qualifying exam outside of UP)
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
UPSEE 2019 Reservation Policy
AKTU follows a reservation policy to extend fair treatment to all its applicants. Both vertical and horizontal policy has been designed, along with a few other criteria check the same from below.
Vertical Reservation – When the seats are reserved on the basis of a candidate’s category.
SC – 21%
ST – 2%
OBC from U.P – 27%
Horizontal Reservation – When the seats are reserved on the basis of a candidate’s subcategories.
Belonging to the family of Freedom Fighters From UP – 2%
Sons/Daughters of Defense Personnel From UP and Other States – 5%
PWD From UP – 3%
Female Candidates From UP – 20%
- Note that, a candidate can only opt for one reservation policy, either horizontal or vertical.
- Every candidate must have a valid document proof supporting their category.
- Once a candidate has filled their category/subcategory in the UPSEE 2019 application form, it won’t be changed any further.
- A 3% additional reservation benefit shall be given to all those candidates who passed the
qualifying examination in B.Tech./B.Pharm./B.Arch./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ courses, from an institution situated in a rural area of Uttar Pradesh.
- Note that, a candidate will not be eligible for opting for any of the above reservation policies if opting for Rural candidates weightage reservation.
UPSEE 2019 Medical Standards
Candidates will be required to fulfill the following medical eligibility as laid by AKTU.
- Height, Weight & Chest Measurement – As such no specifications. Should be physically fit and should be able to pursue the opted course.
- No abnormality related to the heart or lungs.
- Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles should be cured before the date of joining the course.
- Should have a normal vision. If defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse one. Eyes should be free from congenital or any other eye related disease.
- Even the hearing disability should be cured, before the date of joining the course.
- If a permanently physically disabled candidate wishes to apply, he/she should fall under any of the following criteria.
Type 1 – Candidate having 40% of visual impairment
Type 2 – Candidate having 40% of Locomotors disability
Type 3 – Candidate having 40% of speech and Hearing impairment
UPSEE 2019 Participating Colleges
Candidates will be eligible to pursue their desired course from any of the following UPSEE 2019 participating colleges, a mentioned below. Note that, if any addition/reduction in the number of member institutes, we will update this page accordingly after the official release of the UPSEE 2019 information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.