UPSEE 2019 Result has been announced by AKTU online, on upsee.nic.in. Candidates can check result for Paper 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 from this page. The result of UPSEE is announced in the login and to get it, candidates need to enter 8 digit roll number and date of birth. Score and merit are mentioned on UPSEE Result 2019. The UPSEE Cut Off marks is 25% (20% for SC /ST) and qualified candiates are called for counselling. Announce UPSEE 2019 Result is final, however, answer sheet can be re-evaluated by paying Rs. 5000. More details on result below.
UPSEE 2019 Result
On the basis of score in the examination, AKTU prepares a separate merit list for each subject. On the basis of merit, the candidate gets a seat in the counselling round. Check the date for UPSEE result 2019 from the table below.
|UPSEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|UPSEE 2019 exam||21 April 2019|
|Declaration of Result of UPSEE 2019||03 Jun 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Counselling starts from||June 2019|
Check Result Here: Click Here to check UPSEE 2019 Result.
UPSEE 2019 Toppers
Now that the result is out, the toppers are also revealed. Here, we have updated the list of toppers for UPSEE 2019. As per the media reports, out of 1,50,000 candidates who appeared for the test, 1,34,377 were declared successful.
UPSEE 2019 Toppers – B.Tech
- Prashant Mishra of Ghaziabad – 1st rank
- Arvind Agarwal of Ghaziabad -2nd rank
- Dhairya Gupta of Faridabad – 3rd rank
UPSEE 2019 Toppers – MBA
- Sandeep Singh of Jhansi – 1st rank
- Piyush Singhal of Mathura – 2nd rank
- Piyush Rastogi of Sitapur – 3rd rank
UPSEE 2019 Toppers – BPharma
- Mohammed Shoaib – 1st rank
UPSEE 2019 Toppers – BArch
- Seksha Mang – 1st rank
Previous Year UPSEE Toppers
Candidates can check the previous year toppers from the table below.
|Name of the Candidate||Score in UPSEE||City|
|Aditya Singh||572||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
How to Check UPSEE 2019 Result?
The result can be checked by online mode only from the UPSEE 2019 Candidate Login. Follow the instructions as given below to check the result:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for checking the AKTU Result 2019.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their roll number and date of birth in the specified fields.
Step 3: Click on the “Submit” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, the candidates can check their result in the next screen.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the UPSEE Result for future reference.
UPSEE 2019 Cut Off Marks
In order to qualify the test, candidates need to obtain minimum marks as per the UP State Govt.order. The cut-off percentage of marks required in UPSEE 2019 for the merit is 25% (20% for SC/ST). Candidates can also check the opening and closing the ranks of the Institutes, which is declared after the result is announced.
Previous Year UPSEE Opening and Closing Ranks
Candidates can check the opening and closing ranks of the institutes for the various course for last year below:
- B.Arch Stream
- B.F.A.D Stream
- B.H.M.C.T Stream
- B.Pharma Stream
- B.Tech & B.Tech(Ag.) Stream for UPSEE
- IIyr B.Pharma (Diploma) Stream
- IIyr B.Tech. (B.Sc.) Stream
- IIyr B.Tech. (Diploma) Stream
How Is UPSEE 2019 Result Prepared?
The result of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is declared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam. The raw score of the candidates determines the result of the candidates. The result will have your total marks in the paper that you have appeared in and the individual marks of each section.
After the result is out, the merit list is prepared and uploaded online at upsee.nic.in:
- The merit list of the candidates is prepared based on their raw marks in the exam. The candidates who score more are placed higher in the merit list.
- The candidates are then given chance to appear in the counselling rounds as per their position in the merit list.
UPSEE 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case 2 or more candidates get the same score in the exam, how is their position decided in the merit list? Well, in such cases the tie-breaking criteria are taken into consideration. The criteria are as follows:
- Firstly, the percentage of incorrect answers given. This means a candidate having a lesser percentage of incorrect answers is placed at higher merit.
- Second criteria differ for all the papers and are mentioned in the table below:
|B.Tech./B. Tech (Ag. Engg.)/ MCA(Integrated) M Tech (Dual Degree)||By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age.|
|B.Pharm.||By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age|
|B Arch||By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age.|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Tech.)||Same as applicable in B.Tech./B.Pharm|
|B Des/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ B Voc/ MBA/MBA(Integrated)/MCA/Lateral entry||By age only|
- If the tie is still there, then the last criteria are by the application number, the lowest application number is placed at higher in the merit.
Details Given in the UPSEE 2019 Result
UPTU 2019 Result consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Candidate’s category and sub-category
- Total marks scored by the candidate
- Merit-Position/ Rank
- Marks obtained in the Individual subject
UPSEE 2019 Result Revaluation
Candidates can request for revaluation of their result. Once the result is out, the candidates need to send a request for their result rechecking within 7 days. Here is the process of revaluation:
- The candidates need to write on a clean A4 sheet paper an application requesting the revaluation of their paper. The application must be in writing.
- Do not forget to mention your roll number, the UPSEE 2019 application number, and date of birth on the application.
- Send the application to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.).
- In this regard, the candidates need to make a payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper.
UPSEE 2019 Counselling
AKTU calls the aspirants who feature in the final UPSEE 2019 merit list for the counseling process. In the counselling rounds, the candidates get to choose their preferred college and course as per the ranks in the merit list. There are five subsequent rounds of counselling which occur one after another to fill the vacant seats left from the previous round. To register for the counselling the candidates also need to pay a fee in the online mode only.
The procedure to apply for the UPSEE 2019 Registration and Choice Filling Schedule for each round is similar. The same is made available in the points below:
- First, you have to register, pay the registration fee and upload the scanned images of the necessary documents.
- Next, AKTU verifies the documents.
- After the successful verification, you can check the availability of seats and proceed with Online Choice Filling through the official portal www.upsee.nic.in
- First-round choice locking is available after you fill your desired choice.
- On the basis of performance of an aspirant, AKTU allots the seats.
- Ultimately, you have to make your mind whether to freeze the seat or let it go to the other candidate to the rank next to you.
Those who complete the counselling process and document verification are allotted seats.
Reservation of Seats In UPSEE 2019
As per the guidelines of UPSEE, the following reservation is applicable for each institute that participates in UPSEE.
Vertical Reservation in UPSEE 2019
|Scheduled Caste from U.P.||21%|
|Scheduled Tribe from U.P.||02%|
|Other Backward Classes from U.P.||27%|
Horizontal Reservation in UPSEE 2019 (Sub-category Available in Each Category)
|Sub Category||Code||Maximum Percentage of Total Seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||UPFF||02%|
|Sons / Daughters of defense personnel of U.P||UPAF||05%|
|Divyang Jan 8 from U.P||UPHC||03%|
|Female from U.P||UPGL||20%|
UPSEE 2019 Participating Institutes
On the basis of UPSEE 2019 Result, admission is granted in B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Arch., BHMCT,, BFAD, BFA, and MBA courses. The participating institutes of UPSEE 2019 are as follows:
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Tech., Jhansi.
- Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow.
- Institute of Engg. & Rural Technology, Allahabad.
- Feroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raibareilly.
- M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- U.I.E.T, C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
About UPSEE 2019
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The students are offered admission to various UG and PG courses like BTech, BCA, MBA, MTech, etc on the basis of the UPSEE 2019 score. It is an offline conducted which has been conducted for a total of 08 papers.