UPSEE 2020 Admit Card – Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP, Lucknow releases the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) admit card in the second week of April 2020. Candidates can download the hall ticket online through the official website, upsee.nic.in. There is no provision of sending the UPSEE 2020 admit card to candidate’s postal address. Admit card of UPSEE has details regarding exam centre, exam centre address, enrollment id, candidate’s name, candidates’s photograph, etc. Candidate requires to download the admit card using their Application Number and Password. A hard copy of hall ticket along with the photo identity is mandatory to carry on the day of examination. Candidate must ensure that their admit card is not distorted, soiled or damaged in any way. Scroll down to know more about UPSEE 2020 admit card.
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of UPSEE is a document which works as an entry ticket to the examination hall. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. Admit card is also known as Hall Ticket or Entry Ticket. The following are the important dates of UPSEE 2020 Admit Card –
|UPSEE 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|UPSEE 2020 Admit card will be available to download from||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 exam is held in||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Result will be announced in||To be announced|
Download Admit Card – Candidates can download the UPSEE 2020 Admit Card from here as per the schedule upsee.nic.in
How to Download UPSEE 2020 Admit Card?
Admit card of UPSEE releases in online mode only. It is not sent via post. Candidate must keep the application number and password ready before downloading the admit card. Follow the below given 5 easy steps to download the admit card of UPSEE 2020 –
Step 1: The very first step is to click on the link given on this page under the schedule table section.
Step 2: Thereafter, a new window will appear. Click on the already registered candidate tab and fill in the login credentials.
Step 3: Once you submit the credentials, Admit card will display on the screen.
Step 4: Download and take a print out of it.
Note: If any candidate is unable to download the admit card, he/she should contact the helpline number 1800-1800161, 0522-2336800, 0522-2336811 or send an email to the mail address email@example.com
Details on UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of UPSEE has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Paper Number
- Course Applied For
- Date of Birth
- Complete address of the candidate
- Qualifying Examination
- Parent’s Domicile
- Roll Number for UPSEE 2020
- Signature and Thumb impression of the candidate
- Exam date and timings
- Exam center address
- Space for pasting photograph and doing signature.
- Important instructions for the candidate
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then report the matter to MAKAUT, West Bengal on immediate basis.
Things to carry on the Day of Examination along with the Admit Card of UPSEE 2020
This is where most of the candidate make the mistake. You think admit card is enough for your entry in the examination hall? NO! The following two documents are crucially important to be there at the time of entrance. Otherwise, Candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and attempt the test.
- Hard copy of Admit Card. No soft copy is allowed.
- Any one ID Proofs – Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving license, College identity card.
Important Instructions for UPSEE 2020 (Last Day Guide)
On the date of examination, you might experience yourself on the brink of nervous breakdown. However, you have to keep yourself calm and patient in order to concentrate on you exam. There are following steps which should be followed by every candidate before and on the day of examination and these are as follows :-
- Sleep well before the exam. Research has number of time shown that taking proper and appropriate sleep before exam benefit scores rather than staying awake for hours and gazing at you end time notes.
- Wake up on time in the morning and keep all your documents along with the colored copy of admit card in your bag. ( it is suggested from the team of aglasem to arrange all these documents well in advance, in order to avoid last moment hassle ).
- Re-check the exam time and venue and reach the examination centre atleast 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- After entering into the examination hall, occupy your alloted seat and maintain discipline.
- Start solving the questions without wasting a single moment as the exam gets started.
- If you get stuck in any question then rather than trying to solve it and wasting time on it, move forward to another problem and review that question.
- Submit, relax and wait till the time of result. Hope for the best!
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate must check the exam pattern in order to know about duration, type of questions, marking scheme, etc.
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are awarded 4 mark for every correct answer. Negative marking is not applicable.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
|UPSEE 2020||Exam Pattern|
|Total no. of papers||11|
|Number of questions||Paper 1,2,3: 100 questions
Paper 4: 100 questions from Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity and 2 questions to test drawing aptitude
Paper 5, 6, 7, 8: 75 questions
Paper 9, 10, 11: 100 questions
|Mode of Examination||Paper 1, 2, 3, 4: OMR-based
Others: Computer-Based (online)
|Language||All question papers for UG admissions (except Paper 4) will be in Hindi and English.
Part B of Paper 4 can be opted either in English or in Hindi
|Type of Questions||MCQ (expect Drawing test)|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking|
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates must go to the UPSEE Examination Center along with their UPSEE Admit Card, a valid photo ID proof, two passport size photographs and Stationary items for the drawing test.
Ans : After downloading the UPSEE Admit Card candidates must take a printout of it to get a hard copy of the same.
Ans : If candidates found any kind of error in their UPSEE Admit Card then they must contact the authorities immediately.
Ans : Candidates must go to the UPSEE Examination Center along with a hard copy of their Admit Card as they will have to produce it to the invigilator before entering the examination hall.
Ans : Candidates must report to the UPSEE examination center 2 hours prior to the timings of the examination.
Ans : Candidates must not go to the UPSEE examination center along with any notes, study material, calculators, electronic gadgets or Log tables.
Ans : Candidates will not get a hard copy of their UPSEE Admit Card by post or any other source. They will have to download and print the same from the official site of UPSEE.
Ans : Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh releases the Admit Card for UPSEE.