UPSEE Admit Card 2017 – The admit card of UPSEE 2017 is now available for all the 11 papers. The hall ticket has been uploaded on www.upsee.nic.in but for the ease of our readers, the direct link to download UPTU UPSEE admit card 2017 is also provided here. Candidates, who registered properly for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, Integrated MBA and 2nd Year Lateral Entry in B. Tech, B.Pharm, MCA programs can download UPSEE admit card 2017. Stay with us for more updated on UPSEE 2017 admit card.
UPSEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017
Download UPSEE Admit Card 2017 at upsee.nic.in by entering application number and password. UPTU UPSEE 2017 Admit Card will be released by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh is an important document for examinees. On the day of exam each candidate must be carrying the admit card that has been issued by the exam conducting body, without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the UP State Entrance Exam.
Admit card can be downloaded from the website www.upsee.nic.in. For downloading the UPSEE Admit card candidates have to log in to UPSEE website by using Application Number and Password.
Status: Admit Card for UPSEE 2017 Paper 5 to 11 has also been released now. Download it from the link below
UPSEE Admit card 2017 download here –
- To Download UPSEE Admit Card for Paper I – 4: Click here
- To Download Admit Card of UPSEE Paper 5 to 8 – Click Here
- To Download UPSEE 2017 Admit Card fro Paper 9 to 11 – Click Here
More Helpful Links:
UPSEE Mock Test 2017
Mock Test for UPSEE 2017 has been launched for all the candidates. Mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the online exam pattern. A log in ID & password is given so all you need to do is just visit the official Mock Test and familiarise yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
- Click here to Start the Mock Test.
Important Notice Regarding Admit Cards
- It is to inform all candidates of UPSEE 2017. Kindly check your admit card if it is not having barcodes then, Once again download admit card having barcodes.
- It is also informed to candidates of center code-194, UPSEE-2017. Please download your admit card once again if address on your admit card is “Maharana Institute of Technology, Near CRPF centre, Bijnor-Banthara road, Lucknow – 226002”. Correct institute is – “Lucknow Institute of Technology, Near CRPF Centre, Bijnor-Banthara Road, Lucknow – 226002”.
|Availability of UPSEE 2017 Admit card for Paper 1 to 4||11 April 2017 (1.30 pm)|
|Availability of UPSEE 2017 Admit card for Paper 5 to 11|
|Date of UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017||16 April 2017
22 April 2017
23 April 2017
Please note that there are separate admit cards for each and every paper of UPSEE-2017 examination. Therefore, those candidates, who have applied for multiple papers, are required to download and print Admit Cards of all the papers that they have applied for.
Admit card of UPSEE 2017 is also important because it contains name and address of allotted exam center, instructions for exam, and details of candidate. Check that details printed in the hall ticket are correct and verifiable and keep it safely for the exam and counselling.
Admit cards are available online on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in to every candidate. Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
Instructions to candidates
- Admit card is available online to every candidate.
- Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card.
- The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate may report to the examination centre superintendent for such correction.
After the exam, candidates can check the answer key of UPSEE and results as per calendar of events.
A plea that a candidate failed to receive the information for appearing at the Examination will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. UPSEE-2017 may withdraw the permission to appear in UPSEE-2017 granted by mistake to a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the UPSEE-2017 even if an Admit Card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the concerned Centre Superintendent at the Examination Centre.
In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website http://www.upsee.nic.in or https://aktu.ac.in before the examination date.
Since successful candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the time of counselling and admission, it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.