UPSEE Application Form Mistakes Correction 2018 is made available online on the oficial website. Exam conducting body has decided to allow applicants to edit mistakes in UPSEE 2018 application form. Candidates are strongly advised to avoid errors in form. Candidates who have unintentionally committed mistakes in the application form of UPSEE 2018 can correct the same.
UPSEE Application Form Mistakes Correction 2018
UPSEE application form mistakes correction 2018 refers to the facility for the applicants of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. On the dates which is announced by AKTU Lucknow, candidates who have already submitted the forms can request for correction. Once details have been corrected, download admit card of UPSEE to appear in the exam.
|Submission of Online application begins||23 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of Registration for filling On-Line Application Form||15 Mar 2018|
|Online partial correction of filled and submitted application ends||05 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to login and correct the mistakes on the application form for UG, MCA (Integrated) & MBA (Integrated) courses.
- Click Here to login and correct the mistakes on the application form for PG courses.
Official Website: www.upsee.nic.in
Correct Mistakes in UPSEE 2018 Application Form
The Central Admission Board (CAB) has provided a one time opportunity to the applicants to incorporate partial correction/modification of their filled Application Forms in some selected fields, which may affect the result /merit list or supposed to be crucial for appearing in the examination.
The eligible candidate can login with system generated Application No. and Password chosen by them at the time of Application Form submission. After login, the candidate can view the filled Application Form in editable mode.
UPSEE application form correction was allowed in 5 fields:
- Application No.
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
If correction is made, the Revised Confirmation Page was generated. After Correction / Updation, candidate were asked to take a printout of the Revised Confirmation Page for future reference.Please note that any candidate, who has not completed all steps by last date, shall NOT be able to correct or update data of Online Application Form.
Candidates are advised to verify all the entries on the printed Confirmation Page. If any correction required, they will be allowed to submit the correction request as per schedule date and re-print the correct confirmation page. The correction / modification can be made On-line only through website http://www.upsee.nic.in. Schedule for correction/modification is given above.
Correction/Updation in the filled Application Form data may be available in March. Check some important instructions which are likely to be applicable below.
- Correction/Updation in the filled Application Form data is a separate process and it is activated as per schedule after form submission date is over.
- Correction/Updation will be allowed Only for those candidates who have completed all the steps of the registration during the registration period and also paid registration fee.
- This facility will be allowed Only once.
- New Form filling in this correction/updation period is not allowed.
- Eligible candidate can login with system generated Application No. and Password chosen by them at the time of Application Form submission.
- After login, candidate can view the filled Application Form in editable mode.
- If correction is made, the Revised Confirmation Page will be generated.
- After Correction/updation, candidate may take a printout of the Revised Confirmation Page for future reference.
- The applicant shall be able to login for correction/modification in the filled On-Line Application Form using their login credential Application Number and Password and follow the Correction Link which appears in the login.
- After correction, the applicant must download and print at least two copies of Corrected Acknowledgement Page / Confirmation Page and retain the same for future reference and record.
- Correction/Modification can be made only in the particulars, which is given above. Correction/modification in any other data/particular is not allowed as this will not affect the candidature and/or the result /merit list.
- Please note that corrections in Applicant Name/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name /Date of Birth/Address are usually not allowed for security / authenticity reasons. Those candidates, who want to make corrections in these fields, are advised either to fill up altogether a fresh On-Line Application form or may request for correction to the University at the time of enrollment/admission, if selected.
- The Correction Link will be available in the login of only those candidates, who have completed all the Three Steps of form filling of On-Line Application Form. The Candidates, who have not completed the Payment Step (the last step Step3 of the application process), will not be able to make corrections in their application form.
- No additional fee is usually to be paid by the candidates for availing the facility of correction/modification in the On-Line Application Form.
- Differential amount of Examination fee, which may arise due to change in the category/subcategory/gender, is non-refundable/non-payable at this stage. The same may be collected or paid, as the case may be, by the University at the time of examination /counseling/admission, which will be notified later.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to read and understand the above information and help their wards in doing the needful correctly.
How to check mistakes in the application form?
After form submission, log in to download your confirmation page. Go through every detail printed therein.
Looking for UPSEE admit card correction?
Candidates must check details of admit cards with regards to category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, candidate may contact exam authorities.
In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website http://www.upsee.nic.in or https://aktu.ac.in before the examination date.
If you have not yet submitted your form
In case of mistakes, correct the same through back button and again review all the entries once again before submitting it. Here, it is clarified that you may change the entries as many times as you want before submitting the Form by clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
Candidates may please note that all the details filled in your application form should be correct and verifiable. Refer to your official documents such as class 10 or 12 certificates, category certificates, mark sheets to know the exact details that should be filled in the form. During application form correction of UPSEE, make sure that you are entering final and correct details only.