UPSEE 2020 Application Form – Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP, Lucknow releases the application form for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) in the third week of January 2020. The application form has to be filled online. It is released for first year of B. Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA/MCA/MCA/M Tech. Pharm/M. Design and second year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) application form must be filled only by the aspiring and eligible candidates. The application fee for general category, OBC, and Male candidate is 1300 and 650 for Female, SC / ST / PwD. The form will be available on upsee.nic.in as per the schedule. Candidate who is appearing in 12th boards in 2020 or who has already passed 12th grade are eligible to apply for UPSEE 2020. Candidates are advised to read the information given below on this page carefully, check the eligibility, how to apply (step by step guide), etc before applying for UPSEE 2020.
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidate who has passed 12th grade from any school / college of U.P is eligible to apply for UPSEE. Moreover, Candidate who has not completed the 12th standard from U.P and whose parents are not domicile of U.P are also eligible to apply for UPSEE 2020 subject to other eligibility conditions. Candidates can check the schedule for UPSEE Application Form 2018 in the table below.
|UPSEE 2020 Application Form||Dates|
|UPSEE 2020 Application Form starts from||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam||3rd week of Apr 2020|
Apply Here: Candidates can download UPSEE 2020 Application Form as per schedule at upsee.nic.in
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Hold on! Check the eligibility before appying for UPSEE 2020 from the below-mentioned points.
- Nationality: Candidate can be Indian / NRI / PIO / FN.
- Qualification: Candidate who is in 12th grade and give board examinations in 2020 or has already completed 12th standard is eligible to apply for UPSEE 2020.
- Marks: Candidate belonging to general category must have aggregate of 50% marks in qualifying examination. 45% is minimum for SC / ST / PWD.
- NRI Category: Candidate shall have passed qualifying examination from physics, chemistry and mathematics from a college / school situated outside India. Also, candidate must have appeared in SAT II examination with Mathematics level II C, Physics and Chemistry.
UPSEE 2020 Application Fee
The UPSEE application form can be filled online only. The form fee is non-refundable. Always remember, application form is considered complete only after the payment of the form fee. Candidates can check the eligibility for varied category of candidates from the table given below. The information regarding fee is based on the last year UPSEE information brochure. There might be a change in the application form fee of UPSEE 2020.
|General, OBC, Male candidate||1300/-|
|Female, SC / ST / PWD||650/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates need to pay the application fee via online mode like Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
How to Apply for UPSEE 2020
To apply for UPSEE 2020, Candidate have to enroll himself / herself. The application form has to be filled online after that. Follow the below mentioned 5 easy steps to apply for UPSEE 2020 –
Step 1: Visit the Official Website or click on the direct link given on this page. Select the course you want to apply for.
Step 2: After clicking on the apply button, Candidate will be redirected to the instructions page. Read the instructions given on that page and then click on “apply” button.
Step 3: On doing so, Candidate shall require to fill the details in order to get the name registered.
Step 4: Once candidate fill in all the information, candidate will receive an application number on email id. Now, proceed to fill in the details in the application form 2020. Further details have to be submitted by the candidate in the application form. Moreover, scanned images have to be uploaded as well. Without proper uploadation of images, application form will not be considered complete.
Step 5: The last step is to make the payment of application form fee. The fee has to be submitted via debit / credit card or net banking.
Note: Candidates need not to send “Confirmation Page” printed after completion and submission of On-Line application form to the University. However, it should be kept safe for future reference.
Image Specifications for UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidate must attach the required documents with the application page. Otherwise, application form is considered incomplete. Keep the given points in mind before attaching documents.
Photograph specification –
- Candidate’s photograph should be a recently taken good quality Photo. It must be a front face photograph. The image must be 3.5 * 4.5 cm.
- Size must not exceed 100 kb. It should be in JPEG format.
- Application form having blurred or balck and white photo will be cancelled.
- The name of the candidate must be printed on the photograph.
- Facial area must cover the 50% of the photograph.
Signature specification –
- The signature of the candidate must be clear and done on the white sheet. Signature should not be in capital letters.
- The signature must be 3.5 * 1.5 cm
- Size must not exceed 30 kb.
- Signature must be in white background.
- The file format should be JPEG.
Details to be Filled in UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The following is the information that must be filled by the candidate in the application form of UPSEE 2020 –
- Personal Information – Name, guardian’s name, address, email id, phone number, category, nationality, gender, PWD status.
- Qualification details – Qualifying degree, 10th grade score, 12th grade score, any other diploma certificate, etc.
- Other Information – Centre choice, group choice, etc.
Keep These Items Ready Before Filling the UPSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep all the authentic documents ready with proper and updated information while filling the UPSEE 2020 application form. The following is the list of documents which should be present with the candidate at the time of filling the UPSEE 2020 application form –
- Candidate applying in category other than general need to provide relevant certificate to claim a seat in SC / ST/ PWD / Defense / Backward Class.
- A functional e-mail id and mobile number.
- Scanned Image of Photograph as per the specifications and format
- Scanned Image of Signature as per the specifications and format
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Scanned copy of personal ID proofs ( PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, College id, DOB, and Residential address ).
- Class 10th marksheet.
- Class 12th marksheet (if available).
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download their admit card. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. Admit card also known as hall ticket is made out of the information given by the candidate in the application form. Hence, it is suggested to be careful at the time of filling the UPSEE 2020 application form. Candidate requires to download the admit card using their Application Number and Password. It is recommended to preserve the admit card till the time admission process is not over.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction
UPSEE 2020 Correction window is a one time opportunity given to candidates to edit or make changes in the application form which is already submitted. To make the corrections in the UPSEE 2020 Application form, Candidates have to log in using their application number and password. Candidates are not permitted to edit only few columns such as gender, qualifying examination, parents domicile, mobile number, photograph, and few more. However, Name, Parent’s Name, Date of Birth are not subject to change. Candidates can check more about UPSEE 2020 Application form correction from here.
Details that cannot be changed in UPSEE 2020 Application Form Correction Window
There are certain fields in which corrections cannot be made and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
UPSEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can go to the official site of UPSEE (upsee.nic.in) and click on the “Apply here” button on that page to apply for the UPSEE.
Ans : Candidates can not get UPSEE Application Form in offline mode it is only available in online mode on the official website of UPSEE.
Ans : The Application Fee for UPSEE (subjected to change) is Rs. 1300 for Male and Transgender categories of General and OBC categories of the candidates whereas for SC/ST category, females and PH for all the categories it is Rs. 650.
Ans : The registered candidates can make changes in their UPSEE Application Form once the Correction Window for the same will be released. But candidates must remember that the Application Number, Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name Father’s Name and Date of Birth will not be edited even in the correction window.
Ans : Candidates must pay the UPSEE Application Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or by Net Banking only.
Ans : Candidates must upload their Colored Photograph and Signature in jpeg format in the UPSEE Application Form.
Ans : For admission to the first year of B.Tech., candidate must have clearly passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and for B.Tech L.E. candidates have passed three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized University. Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in both the cases.
Ans : After the successful submission of UPSEE Application Form along with the required amount of Application Fee for the same candidates will receive a Confirmation page. Candidates must download and print the confirmation page for future references.
Ans : After the final submission of the UPSEE Application Form candidates will not be able to change their photograph in any case.