UPSEE 2020 Syllabus – From this page, you can obtain UP State Entrance Examination syllabus. AKTU University releases the syllabus for UPSEE 2020 at upsee.nic.in. The test-takers can refer to the syllabus to check the important chapters and topics of the exam. In UPSEE 2020 syllabus, the important topics of all the 8 papers are enlisted. UPSEE is a state level examination conducted to offer admission in various courses like B.Tech, B.Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, MBA, MCA etc. Download the UPSEE 2020 syllabus from this page.
UPSEE 2020 Syllabus
The university provides the syllabus with the information brochure of UPSEE. However, we have extracted the same for you and attached its link below.
UPSEE 2020 Mock Test
Mock Test is designed to check candidate ability and knowledge. Mock Tests increase your speed and accuracy. Those candidates who are appearing for UPSEE 2020 must know about the level of exam and exam pattern. Mock tests for different subjects are given below:
|UPSEE Chemistry ( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Maths ( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Maths ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Chemistry ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Physics ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE B.Tech Full test ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE B.Tech Full test ( English )||Click Here|
UPSEE BioTech / B.Pharm Mock Test
|UPSEE Biology (English)||Click Here|
|UPSEE Biotech Physics ( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Biotech Chemistry ( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Biotech Chemistry ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Biotech Physics ( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE BioTech / B.Pharm Full Test (English)||Click Here|
|UPSEE BioTech / B.Pharm Full test (Hindi)||Click Here|
UPSEE B.Arch Aptitude
UPSEE Agriculture Engineering
|UPSEE AG I (Chem & Phy)( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE AG I (Chem & Phy)( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE AG II (Agronomy & Botany)( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE AG II (Agronomy & Botany)( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE AG III (Agri Engg & Statistics)( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE AG III (Agri Engg & Statistics)( Hindi )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Agriculture Full Test ( English )||Click Here|
|UPSEE Agriculture Full Test ( Hindi )||Click Here|
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for UPSEE 2020.
- Mode of the exam: The exam is conducted in the offline mode.
- Types of questions: There are multiple choice questions (except part B of Paper 3)
- Marking scheme: 04 / 05 marks for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions:
|Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||50 each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||600|
|Paper 2||50 each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology||600|
|Paper 3||50 each in Maths and Aesthetic Sensitivity|
2 questions on drawing aptitude
Total questions: 102
|Paper 4||100 MCQs (Aptitude Test for General Awareness)||400|
|Paper 5||100 MCQs (Aptitude Test for B.Sc graduates in|
|Paper 6||100 MCQs (Aptitude Test for MBA / MCA)||400|
|Paper 7||100 MCQs (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders|
|Paper 8||100 MCQs (Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in|
Important Books for UPSEE 2020
Check the important books given below for UPSEE 2020.
|15 Years Solved Papers UPTU UPSEE||Buy Here|
|15 Years Solved Papers UPTU UP SEE 2020||Buy Here|
|UPSEE Solved Paper Series (With 10 Practice Sets)||Buy Here|
|UPSEE Chemistry Solved Papers||Buy Here|
|UPSEE PHYSICS SOLVED PAPERS||Buy Here|
|UPTU / UPSEE Uttar Pradesh |
Engineering Entrance Exam Solved papers in English
|UPSEE Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, |
U.P. 11 years Solved Papers
Some Preparation Tips for UPSEE 2020
Candidates can check the preparation tips given below for UPSEE 2020.
- Use the syllabus to know important topics and chapters: Candidates can check the syllabus to know about the important topics and chapters of the exam and thereby, can use it to prepare a strategy for scoring well in the exam.
- Practice mock tests: It is always beneficial to practice mock tests as a preparation tool to score well in the exam. So, practice the mock tests to see how is the paper framed.
- Understand the concepts: The most important technique to score well in the examination is to understand the concepts as without understanding them the questions cannot be solved properly.
- Strategize the time: After checking the syllabus, see how all the sections can be covered till the examination day. Decide well in advance which section has to be picked up first for the preparation and which next.
- Watch youtube videos: If your concepts are not clear, then, half the battle is lost. So, try to clear your concepts using good books and by watching insightful videos on youtube.
- Revision: Do not forget to revise the topics time and again till the day of examination. In this way, you can remember the topics for a longer period.
UPSEE Previous Year Papers
Candidates can use the question papers in many ways such as analyzing, know about exam pattern, difficulty level of the questions, type and no of questions etc. Candidates can solve the previous year question papers to increase their accuracy and speed.
Click Here to get UPSEE Previous year question papers with answer key
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted by Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University. Through UPSEE, the admission is sought in courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, BHMCT, MBA, MCA, B.Des, B.Voc etc. The exam consists of multiple choice questions. There is no negative marking in UPSEE. There are total 8 papers in UPSEE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.