UPTU 2018 Admit Card – Previously known as UPTU, now AKTU, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is releasing admit card of UPTU 2018. The candidates will be able to download their UPTU admit card online from April 20, 2018, onwards at, upsee.nic.in. To download it you need to enter details such as Application Number and Password. It is important you should download it first and then take its print out. Ensure that the details given on it are correct. The UPSEE 2018 Admit Card will consist of exam details such as exam date, timings and address of the exam venue.
UPTU 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 29, 2018, for Paper 1 to 4, May 05, 2018 for Paper 5 to 8, and May 06, 2018 for Paper 09 to 11. Check the complete details regarding the UPTU Admit Card 2018 from this page.
UPTU 2018 Admit Card
The entrance exam for Computer Based and Pen-Paper based test are limited and will be assigned to the candidates on the basis of the choices of exam center selected by the candidate at the time of registration. Check the schedule for Issuance of UPTU 2018 Admit Card in the table below.
|UPTU 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Download UPSEE Admit Card by||April 20, 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|UPTU 2018 exam date for UG Courses||29 Apr 2018|
|UPTU 2018 exam date for PG courses||05 and 06 May 2018|
Admit Card: You can download the UPTU Admit Card 2018 will be available for download at, upsee.nic.in.
How To Download UPTU Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can successfully download their admit card for the entrance test by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be updated on this page as soon as the admit card is available for download.
- Now, on the login page enter details such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Sign In’ button and download your admit card.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of it to bring the same on the day of the exam.
What To Do In Case If There is Any Error/ Discrepancy In The Admit Card?
After downloading your UPTU Admit Card, always check if the detail such as category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. are printed correctly. If there is any error or mismatch in the detail printed on the admit card, then contact the UPTU Authorities immediately regarding this.
What Are The Details Given On The UPTU 2018 Admit Card?
The admit card for UPTU 2018 will consist of the following details:
- Your name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Your Photograph and signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
Why is UPTU 2018 Admit Card Important?
The admit card of UPSEE/UPTU 2018 is important as only by showing it you can enter the examination hall. Not only for the examination but you also need it at the time of counseling. So, it is advised to you to preserve until the end of the admission process. Keep the following points in mind after downloading your UPTU Admit Card:
- Always download your admit card first so that even if you lost one, you can retrieve it through the downloaded version on your computer.
- One of the biggest reason why you are told to keep your admit card safe is because the window for downloading the admit card is open till the exam date only. after which you can not download the admit card. Also, you are not issued any duplicate admit card by UPTU authorities.
- No candidate is given permission to enter the examination center without showing the print out of the admit card.
Forgot Application Number/ Password: This Is What To Do Next
The University provides the facility to the students to retrieve their Application Number and Password. These login credentials are important as without providing the correct details you can not proceed further. To retrieve your Application Number/ Password to download the UPTU 2018 Admit Card read below.
How To Retrieve Application Number for UPTU 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to get your UPTU 2018 Application Number:
- On the login page of the UPTU Admit Card, click on the link “Forgot Application Number”.
- Enter details such as your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Get Application Number”.
- Finally, on submitting the details, the application number will appear on the screen.
How To Retrieve Password for UPTU 2018?
Hey, not to worry you can easily get your password in case if you don’t remember. Just follow the steps as below.
- On the login page of Admit Card, click on the link “Forgot Password”
- To get the password, you have to choose either of the following options and enter the necessary information:
- Using Security Question & Answer
- By Using the verification code which will be sent to you on your Mobile Number
- Choose the appropriate option and click on Continue button.