UPTU 2018 Admit Card has been released by UPSEE on April 20, 2018. Candidates have to download the admit card online from the official website. You will need your application number and password to download it. Since examination is not far away, download it without any delays. In case you have lost your password and application number. Then, you will also have the facility to recover the same. Only hard copy of the UPTU admit card will be treated as a valid proof on the examination day. For more information regarding admit card and its content, scan below.
UPTU 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is downloadable for admission to First Year of B. Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated) courses. Also for the 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry) courses. Check the schedule of UPTU Admit Card 2018 below.
|Release of Admit Card||20 Apr 2018|
|Last date to download admit card||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the UPTU Admit Card 2018.
How to Download UPTU Admit Card 2018
Candidates must download the admit card before the date of examination. Since it is an important document keep it safe until the selection process gets over. To download it, follow the steps given below and keep your application number and password ready.
- Open the link given above in the article.
- After a window will open, enter your credentials on the left side of the screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” and “Password“.
- Enter the security pin as mentioned under the specified field.
- Download the admit card as pdf and take a print of it.
After downloading the admit, check the following information in it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Examination Center
Candidates must verify all the information in the admit card and look if there is any error. After checking all the details, if you find any errata immediately contact the concerned authorities. In case you are not able to download your admit card, then contact them latest by April 20, 2018.
UPTU 2018 Examination Dates
Aspirants should check the dates of the examination on the admit card. As there are different dates for papers selected at the application filling process. For the convenience, refer the dates from the table given below.
|Paper Code||Subject||Date of Examination||Timing (Total Time Period)|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||29 Apr 2018||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Paper 3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||3.00 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated))||05 May 2018||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engg||2:30 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MBA||06 May 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MCA||1:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||4:00 PM –6:00 PM|
What if you lost password of UPTU 2018
Candidates who have lost their password can recover the same from the simple steps given below.
- Click on “Forget Password” option on the Login Page
- After that, you will see three options on the page.
- Select one of them to reset your password.
- If you choose “Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Application filling“.
- Then fill your application number, Security question, and answer.
- Click on “Submit”, to recover your password.
- If you choose “Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No” or “Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address“
- Then enter your application number, Date of Birth and security pin.
- Click on “Submit”, to recover your password.
What if you lost Application Number of UPTU 2018
It is the simple process to recover the lost application number.
- Click on “Forgot Application Number “. After that,
- Select your Application form for either UG or PG course.
- Click on “GET APPLICATION NUMBER“.
- Then enter Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and security pin.
- Finally, click on “GET APPLICATION NUMBER” to recover the same.
On the Examination Day
Candidates are advised to keep all the things ready for the examination day. Better prepare exam kit to avoid last minute rush. Keep the following things with you on the test day.
- Ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) for OMR based examination (Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3 and Paper 4).
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof either Pan card, Aadhar card or Driving license.
UPTU 2018 Exam Pattern
You must be halfway through your preparation, so just go through the exam pattern once. Brush up marking scheme and number of questions of each paper of the examination.
Marking Scheme: Four marks for every correct answer.
Negative marking: There is no negative marking but the track of all the incorrect answer will be kept.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||150||600|
|2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||150||600|
|3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||150||600|
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||100 + 2(Drawing)||500|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA (Integrated))|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||400|
Official Website: www.upsee.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.