|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) , Dehradun will take admission to M.Tech / M.Pharm. Programmes of two years duration in the University campus. University will award M.Tech/M. Pharm degree. Reservation will be applicable as per Government of Uttrakhand latest notification.
List of M.Tech Programmes / Intake
Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (AICTE Approved M Tech Courses)
|A.||Civil Engineering||24 Seats|
|B.||Computer Science Engineering||24 Seats|
|D.||Thermal Engineering||24 Seats|
|E.||VLSI Design||24 Seats|
List of M. Pharm. Programmes / Institutions / Intake
|B.||Pharmacology & Toxicology||24 Seats|
|Admission notification in newspapers & admission notification||Monday||April, 27, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of complete application form||Monday||June 15, 2015|
|Date of Examination||Monday||June 21, 2015 Extended to June 22, 2015|
|Declaration of result & list of short-listed candidate on website||Monday||June 29, 2015|
|Date of Counseling||Sunday||July 05, 2015|
|Last Date for Admission||Friday||July 10, 2015|
|Date of Second Counseling if seats remain vacant||Wednesday||July 15, 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||Thursday||July 30, 2015|
Counselling for M.Tech / M.Pharm Admission 2015
Seat Matrix for M.Tech
Below are the Seat Matrix for M Tech Counselling For Non Gate Candidates For counseling to be held on 14/7/2015:-
*In case of any clarification or discrepancy please contact on 9045633821.
Result for M.Tech / M.Pharm Admission 2015
Candidate can download result of UTU M.Tech from the link given below and also check the list of Selected Candiates for Counselling.
Get UTU 2015 M.Tech Result here – Check Result M.Tech Entrance Examination announced by the Uttrakhand Technical University
Candidate can download result of UTU M.Pharm from the link given below and also check the list of Selected Candiates for Counselling.
Get UTU 2015 M.Pharm Result here – Check Result M.Pharm Entrance Examination announced by the Uttrakhand Technical University
Application Form for M.Tech / M.Pharm Admission 2015
Last date for receipt of complete application in the office of Director Women Institute of Technology, UTU New Campus, P.O. Chandanwari, Suddhowala, Dehradun-248007 is Monday, 25th May 2015
- Click here to download Application Form with Complete Details
The applicant admitted in M.Tech programme must have at least:
- For General/OBC candidates 60% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent
- For SC/ST candidates 55% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent
- Candidates having 60% marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 55% of marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission. Candidates having valid and qualified GATE score are not require to appear in University entrance examination. In counseling first seats will be filled by the valid score GATE candidates and if interested candidates with valid GATE score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
The applicant admitted in M. Pharm. programme must have at least:
- For General/OBC candidates 55% marks in B. Pharm. or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- For SC/ST candidates 50% marks in B. Pharm. or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- Latest State Pharmacist registration.
- Candidates having 55% marks and valid qualified GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 50% of marks and valid qualified GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission.
Candidates having valid and qualified GPAT score are not require to appear in University entrance examination. In counseling first seats will
be filled by the valid score GPAT candidates and if interested candidates with valid GPAT score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
Reservation shall be applicable as per State Government Norms.
For admission to M.Tech candidate should be B.Tech degree from recognized University under 2(f) of UGC act 1956 in the relevant field, for admission to M.Pharm. candidate should be B.Pharm degree from recognized University.
The equivalency of any degree for admission to any programme will be decided by University. The eligibility criteria given above are minimum. University may prescribe any other requirements over and above these conditions.
Candidate who is having valid GATE score and do not apply in response to this advertisement; will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- The admission to M.Tech /M.Pharma programme shall be based on the merit of valid score secured by the GATE/GPAT candidate must have valid minimum GATE/GPAT score as per eligibility criterion.
- For seats available after counselling of valid GATE/GPAT score holders the admission will be based on the merit of Entrance Examination conducted by UTU.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for the GATE/GPAT candidates and University Entrance exam attempted candidates before calling for the interview. Both the list will be published on the university website (www.uktech.ac.in) on 29 June 2015.
- Counseling will be held on 05th July, 2015, Venue etc will be intimated on the university website. Please visit http://www.uktech.ac.in website for exact counseling schedule.
- The number of seats in various programes may change.
UTU M.Tech & M.Pharm 2015 Exam Centre List
The Entrance Exam-2015 for M.Tech/M.Pharm will be held at Dehradun. Venue will be intimated on website http://www.uktech.ac.in/.
M. Pharm Program Second counselling will be held on July 22, 2015.
Counseling will be done at Dehradun. The details of counseling along with the list of candidates eligible for counseling will be provided on website www.uktech.ac.in
The candidates called for counseling will be required to come with original certificates of qualification examination, mark sheet, weight age certificate, domicile and category/reservation certificates etc. With one attested copy of each. In case the candidates do not submit the proper category/reservation certificate in the prescribed Performa at the time of counseling. The advantage of reserved category shall not be provided and they will be treated in general category. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside Uttarakhand, he/she has to bring the domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) only at the time of counseling. The candidate must note that his/her domicile certificate is not acceptable, in place of his parent’s certificate and no request shall be entertained for relaxation.
Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counseling at the counseling centre. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding qualifying examination, eligibility, and category/ reservation certificate and weight age etc. of the candidate. The candidates will not be considered for admission if he does not show the original documents at counseling centre. However the originals will be returned to candidates.
The initial fee of Rs.10,000/- will be deposited at counseling centre in the form of Bank draft. This fee is adjustable against total fee payable at institution if candidate take admission at allotted institute/university.
In addition to initial fee the candidate called for counseling is to deposit a separate bank draft of Rs.1000/- as counseling fee .The counseling fee is non-refundable.
After first counseling, the second counseling will be conducted for filling the vacant seats.
All the Bank Drafts must be prepared separately and drawn in favour of “Finance Controller”,Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
The latest instruction of AICTE, Govt. And UTU up to the date (s) of counselling shall be applicable.
The candidates are required to bring the following documents, in original along with one set of photocopies with them at the time of counselling.
- High School Certificate.
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination.
- GATE/GPAT score card If applicable (d) Category and subcategory certificate(s), if applicable.
- Passport size photo. (2 Nos.)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate/Undertaking