UTU 2021 M.Tech & M.Pharm – The application form is available for the M.Tech Programme 2021. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun will take admission to M.Tech / M.Pharm. Programmes of two years duration in the University campus. University will award M.Tech/M. Pharm degree. Reservation will be applicable as per Government of Uttrakhand latest notification. Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) has issued notification for M.Pharm admission for session 2021-22. Interested candidates can check all the details of UTU 2021 Admission like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria etc from this page given below.
Latest – UTU 2021 Application form is available for the M.Tech Programme. Scroll down to Apply.
UTU 2021 M.Tech & M.Pharm
Admission for 1st year M.Tech courses through Uttrakhand State Online Counselling or through direct admission on the basis of B.Tech marks. Admission for the sponsored courses through Uttrakhand State Online Counselling (UKSEE) or through direct admission on the basis of B.Tech marks with NOC form Department. Candidates check the important schedule for UTU 2021 M.Tech & M.Pharm.
Schedule for UTU 2021 M.Tech
|Availability of Application form||12 Jul 2021|
|Last date to Apply||to be announced|
UTU 2021 M.Tech Application Form
Direct Link to Apply: Click here to apply for UTU 2021 M.Tech Application Form.
UTU 2021 M.Pharm Notification
Click here to download the notification.
List of M.Tech Programmes / Intake
Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun (AICTE Approved M Tech Courses)
|A.||Civil Engineering||24 Seats|
|B.||Computer Science Engineering||24 Seats|
|D.||Thermal Engineering||24 Seats|
|E.||VLSI Design||24 Seats|
List of M. Pharm. Programmes / Institutions / Intake
The applicant admitted in M.Tech programme must have at least:
- For General/OBC candidates 60% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent
- For SC/ST candidates 55% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent
- Candidates having 60% marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 55% of marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission. Candidates having valid and qualified GATE score are not require to appear in University entrance examination. In counseling first seats will be filled by the valid score GATE candidates and if interested candidates with valid GATE score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
The applicant admitted in M. Pharm. programme must have at least:
- For General/OBC candidates 55% marks in B. Pharm. or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- For SC/ST candidates 50% marks in B. Pharm. or equivalent from PCI approved Institute.
- Latest State Pharmacist registration.
- Candidates having 55% marks and valid qualified GPAT score for General/OBC candidates and 50% of marks and valid qualified GPAT score SC/ST candidates will be given preference in admission.
Candidates having valid and qualified GPAT score are not require to appear in University entrance examination. In counseling first seats will
be filled by the valid score GPAT candidates and if interested candidates with valid GPAT score are not available then remaining seats will be filled according to the merit of University Entrance Examination.
Reservation shall be applicable as per State Government Norms.
For admission to M.Tech candidate should be B.Tech degree from recognized University under 2(f) of UGC act 1956 in the relevant field, for admission to M.Pharm. candidate should be B.Pharm degree from recognized University.
The equivalency of any degree for admission to any programme will be decided by University. The eligibility criteria given above are minimum. University may prescribe any other requirements over and above these conditions.
Candidate who is having valid GATE score and do not apply in response to this advertisement; will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- The admission to M.Tech /M.Pharma programme shall be based on the merit of valid score secured by the GATE/GPAT candidate must have valid minimum GATE/GPAT score as per eligibility criterion.
- For seats available after counselling of valid GATE/GPAT score holders the admission will be based on the merit of Entrance Examination conducted by UTU.
- Separate merit list will be prepared for the GATE/GPAT candidates and University Entrance exam attempted candidates before calling for the interview. Both the list will be published on the university website (www.uktech.ac.in).
- Counseling will be held as per schedule, Venue etc will be intimated on the university website. Please visit http://www.uktech.ac.in website for exact counseling schedule.
- The number of seats in various programes may change.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.