Vasavi College of Engineering Admission 2017 for M.E/ M.Tech
Here is an apt opportunity to go for M.E/ M.Tech courses where one can choose from a varied range of engineering streams to pursue. Aspiring students may opt for doing engineering in Embedded Systems and VLSI Design Engineering, Communication and Signal Processing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Power Systems & Power Electronics, etc from Vasavi College of Engineering.
Last date for submission application form is 23 Aug 2017.
|M.E. – Embedded Systems and VLSI Design (ECE)||18||05|
|M.E. – Communication Engineering & Signal Processing (ECE)||18||05|
|M.E. – Advanced Design & Manufacturing (Mech. Engg)||18||05|
|M.E. – Power Systems & Power Electronics (EEE)||24||07|
|M.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||18||05|
Candidates may obtain the Vasavi College of Engineering M.E/ M.Tech. application form for admission in the given above courses under category “B” seats, from the college counter/download from the official Vasavi college website (www.vce.ac.in) on or before the last date. Candidates may also download the application form from the mentioned below link.
Filled in application along with copies of relevant certificates and a registration fee of Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable) in cash or by D.D in favour of Principal, Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad, should be submitted in person in the College on any working day between 11.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. or sent by post so as to reach on or before 23 Aug 2017. The admission will be as per the orders of the Government of Telangana and the guidelines by the competent authority.
List of documents required
- Demand Draft for Rs.500 (in the case of payment by DD)
- Copy of the SSC/X Class Marks Memo
- Copy of the Intermediate/XII Class Marks Memo
- Copy of Degree/Provisional Certificate (B.E/B.Tech)
- Copy of consolidated marks memo/copies of year-wise memos
- Copy of the GATE/PGECET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Copy of the GATE/PGECET-2017 Rank Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Equivalence Certificate issued by Osmania University in respect of the candidates who obtained qualifying degree other than O.U.
- Copy of PAN card of the Parent.
Eligibility (As per Last year)
- B.E./B.Tech. of Osmania University in the ECE or its equivalent for admission into ME-Embedded Systems and VLSI Design & Communication Engineering and Signal Processing disciplines, BE/B.Tech Computer Science Engineering for M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering discipline, BE/B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering for M.E. Power Systems and Power Electronics discipline and BE/B.Tech of Osmania University in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or its equivalent for admission into ME-Advanced Design and Manufacturing. OR AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by O.U. as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. and candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories)
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination or rank secured in PGECET.
The admission to the M.E. course, under “Category A” seats, is through GATE Examination or a State-Level Entrance Test called “Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test” (PGECET), conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 70% of the seats under “Category A” are filled by the Convener of PGECET based on the rank secured in GATE/ PGECET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
- 30% of the seats under “Category B” shall be open for admission, first to Sponsored Candidates and vacant seats, if any, to the other eligible candidates based on merit, following the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
- For M.E/M.Tech : Rs. 90,000/- per annum
- The last date for receipt of applications is 23 Aug 2017 upto 4.00 p.m.
- The Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- towards registration fee (non-refundable) should be drawn in favour of the Principal, Vasavi College of Engineering, payable at Hyderabad.
- Incomplete applications and those not accompanied by copies of relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
- The merit list of eligible applicants and schedule of admission will be notified on the website and the notice board of the college.
- The tuition fee is Rs.90,000/- per annum. In addition, special fee of Rs.7,500/-, O.U. fee of Rs.300/- and Student Insurance Premium of Rs.786/- will also be payable.