VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card– The admit card/ Hall ticket for the Nursing Entrance Examination for B.Sc/ M.Sc course will be issued in online mode. All the candidates aspiring to participate in the examination must compulsorily appear to the designated test centre along with the admit cards. The expected dates for the admit card issue is 5 days before the examination date is scheduled. The candidates will have to download the admit card from the website. Candidates will also find the admit card link on our website as soon as the admit card is issued.
The candidates will need their Login ID and Password to download the admit card. You should check the name, date of exam, reporting time, exam time, veure where you need to report etc. In case, there is any discrepancy report the matter immediately to the institute.
VBCH Nursing 2019 Admit Card
You need to remember that you do carefully read the instructions in the admit card before arriving at the exam centre. Also, avoid carrying any prohibited item to the test centre. The e-ticket link will be embedded on the respective sites. However, the common link will be available at vbch.dnh.nic.in.
The expected dates have been laid here. Other than these dates, no dates have been available through official sources. However, these dates are also subject to change.
|Admit card issue dates||5 days before the exam|
|B.Sc Nursing Exam||Aug 2019|
|M.Sc Nursing Exam||Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Admit card will be released on vbch.dnh.nic.in
Steps to download the admit card
Step-1- Visit the official website at vbch.dnh.nic.in or click the link available at our website at the time of issue of admit cards online. We will embed that direct link for your convenience. All you would have to do then, simply follow the link.
Step-2 Click the link title as Admit card download for B.Sc/ M.Sc
Step-3- Enter the credentials asked. The credential details may involve providing User ID and Password
Step-4– Save the file
Instructions for the candidates
- Do not bring any textual material in the exam hall, printed material, pieces of papers, other material except the items told by the institute to bring.
- As you know, the exam is conducted in online mode, you will not require any stationary. You may be provided with a rough sheet for doing the rough work.
- No TA/ DA will be payable by the Institute for attending the exam. Interview or counseling.
- If a candidate is found to possess the debarred items in the hall, his/ her candidature shall stand fully final canceled.
- You must not attempt to display any disruptive/ misleading behavior.
- Do not try to copy/ conversate with the other exam participants.
- Also, do not bring to the exam center any kind of electronic devices. The prohibited items may include- cell phones, pagers, calculators, digital diaries.
- Do not get involved in assisting any other exam taker trying to cheat.
- Also, avoid copying questions from question paper on to the rough sheet.
- All the legal matter will be under the jurisdiction of DNH Civil Court and Damn civil court.
Insofar, Official details for VBCH Nursing Admit Card 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as VBCH Nursing will release the information it will be updated here.