Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020 – Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology has released the application forms for all the courses. The application form can be obtained from the official website veltech.edu.in or direct link is provided in the page. Interested candidates have to fill the application form wisely with all the correct details like personal, qualification and contact details, next, select the program you want to opt for, upload all the prescribed images, pay the application fee and lastly, submit the form. The complete process is accepted in online mode only. Dig in to check all the details for Vel Tech 2020 Registration / Online Application Form.
Latest: The application form has been released for M.Tech Admission – Apply here.
Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date as the application form releases for a particular time period. Before applying one must thoroughly check his/her eligibility before applying for the courses. Candidates can check the date schedule from the table below:
|B.Tech (VTUEEE)||Click here to apply|
|VTASAT||Click here to apply|
|International Admission||Click here to apply|
|Winter Semester Ph.D. Admission||Click here to apply|
|M.Tech||Click here to aaply|
|VMAT||Will be provided here soon|
Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Fee 2020
Candidates have to fill the application form fee mandatorily to appear for the entrance examination. Given below are the application fee for all the courses:
|Examination||Application Form Fee|
|Winter Semester PhD||Rs. 1000/-|
|International Admission||35 USD|
Documents required to complete Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020
The documents needed while filling the application form are given below.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation degree (if applicable)
- Photograph image
- Signature image
Image Specifications for Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020
The size and format of the photograph and signature which is needed while filling the application form are given below.
|Size||Less than 100 Kb||Less than 100 Kb|
How to apply for Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check below for the process of application form for all the courses.
Application process for VTUEEE
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link given on this page to register for VTUEEE 2020.
- Next, the candidates have to enter their name, mobile number, email id, choice of Btech programme, select state/ UT.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit the registration details.
Step 2: Fill-in details in VTUEEE Application Form
In the VTUEEE application form, candidates need to fill in their Personal and programme details, academic details, select the test center, etc.
Step 3: Upload Images in VTUEEE Online Application
After the candidates have provided their details in the application form, you can proceed to upload the images. Remember that the images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the images, you can proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee by online mode only.
Step 5: Take a print out of the filled Application Form
On completion of above-given steps, the candidates should take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
Offline Mode of Application – The offline application form for VTUEEE can be obtained by either of the following ways:
- Candidate can send in a Demand draft along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- Aspirants can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment
- Also, candidates can hand over a DD in person and then send the filled Application form only to the Institution Address:
The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email: [email protected]
Admission process for VTASAT
Step 1 : Visit the site of Vel Tech.
Step 2 : Click on the button having Apply now 2020 written on it and it is present on the right side of the website.
Step 3 : Click on the link of VTASAT 2020 – Apply now as shown below.
Step 4 : Enter all the details of name, contact number, email id , course and state selection. Click apply now and registration as a new applicant will be done
Step 5 : Login into account. A screen shown below will appear. Enter all the personal and program details and confirm it after saving.
Step 6 : Pay application fee.
Step 7 : Submit the form.
Step 8 : Take a print out of the application form.
Admission Process for M.Tech
Candidates needs to go the office in person to apply for this course as the authority accepts application from physically only.
Details to be mentioned in the Vel Tech Registration / Online Application Form 2020
The details which need to be provided in the application form of VTUEEE by the candidates is given below;
Personal and programme details
This part of the application has 5 sections seeking different information and details from the candidates. These are:
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Mother tongue
- Fathers Occupation
- Annual income
- Community (SC/ST/OBC/general)
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number(if available)
- Door no./house number
- street/area number
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- Email id
Details of Qualifying examination
- Board of examination
- Name of school/Junior college
- Medium (English or others)
Choice of Programme
- Choice of the programme/ course
- Branch of study
- Scanned photograph
Vel Tech University Test Center’s 2020
Candidates are required to select their test centres for their PPT and CBT paper for VTUEEE. No request to change the exam centre will be entertained by the authority. For VTASAT examination the test centers will be provided in the admit card along with date and time to reach the examination centre. The selected exam center by the candidates will be likely to get allotted to them but due to any circumstances, it can be changed also. The list of exam centre is mentioned below.
|State / Union Territory||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||10|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||30|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||32|
|Daman & Diu||33|
VTUEEE 2020 Pen-paper and Computer-based Test Center
Vel Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For all the admission process in Vel Tech University candidates must follow the eligibility criteria proposed by the University:
Admission to B.Tech Programs
- Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates who have not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible. SC/ST and physically challenged 5 years relaxation is given.
- Qualification Examination: 10+2 examination by the state board or from the CBSE. High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent. intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University. National Institute of open schooling. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE, New Delhi)
Admission to Management Programs
- Students must have performed well in 12th class.
- Students must have scored an aggregate of at least 50% in 12th class.
Admission to Law Courses
- Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognised board
- Students must have secured at least 45% in 12th class. (General category) and 40% for SC/ST category
- Preference will be given to the students scoring at least 45% in CLAT or LSAT-India 2020.
- Students can apply for direct admissions as well.
Admissions to Media Courses
- Candidate must be 12th pass from a recognised board
- Students must have scored at least 50% in 12th class.
- Aspirant who attained skills related to media, drawing, writing, visualizing
- Students who are knowledgeable related to issues of media, global social and current affairs are benefited as well
Admissions to M.Tech courses
- Candidate should have passed B.Tech/B.E from a recognised board in their specific field of program
Admission to MBA Program
- Candidate must be graduated from a recognised university with 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidate should also have a valid CAT, XAT, MAT score
- For CAT it is 50 percentile, XAT 50, CMAT the score is 150, MAT 70, NMAT 150, GMAT 500.
Admission to PhD Programs
- Masters in specialization Subject with 50-55% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.0 in 10 scale
Admissions for International students
- B.Tech– 10+2 from a recognised board with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in PCM
- M.Tech– Graduation in B.E/B.Tech from a recognised University
- M.B.A– Graduation from a recognised university with 50% marks in aggregate
- PhD– Masters in specialization Subject with 50-55% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.0 in 10 scale
Vel Tech Admit Card 2020
Vel tech admit card for VTUEEE will be send by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP)” to all the candidates who have applied either online or offline. However for VTASAT students will be intimated or about the admit card through mail or SMS. The students have to take the print out of the admit card and carry the admit card along with them while appearing for the entrance exam. The admit card will have all the details of centre such as address where the students have to appear for the exam, time at which the students have to reach examination hall.
It is an official and main document for allowing the candidates to appear for the exam. Any loss of admit card is not a responsibility of the authorities to regenerate or making it available again.
About Vel Tech University
The VTSAT exam is conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. The entrance exam is for the undergraduate students who wish to take admissions in law, management and media and communication courses which is being conducted by the institute this year. Earlier engineering students were able to give entrance to take admissions in the institute. The institute aims at providing education for all the students. The students who wish to take admission in management, law and mass and communication courses can apply for this exam as application forms are available these days.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.