Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2017 is available on the official website of Vidyasagar University. The candidates can fill up the Application Form only through online portal (http://onlineadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in). The complete detail of Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2017 such as application procedure & fee and schedule are given below.
Latest: – The filling up forms for admission to PG and M.Phil. courses remained opened from 15.06.2017 to 21.06.2017. The candidates who applied earlier need not apply again. Also, check the official Notification below.
|Submission of Admission Form starts||25 May 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Form (online)||05 Jun 2017|
Notification regarding admission to PG & other courses
- The counselling for admission to PG & other courses under 60% seats scheduled to be held on 15.06.2017, 16.06.2017 and 19.06.2017 has been postponed. The dates of counseling will be notified shortly.
- The Entrance Test for admission to PG & other courses under 40% seats scheduled to be held on 21.06.2017, 22.06.2017 and 23.06.2017 has been postponed. The dates of counseling will be notified shortly.
- The filling up forms for admission to PG and M.Phil. courses has remained opened from 15.06.2017 to 21.06.2017. The candidates who applied earlier need not apply again.
- A common Admission Test will be held for admission to all the PG courses for 60% seats. All the candidates of Vidyasagar University affiliated colleges including autonomous college(s) will have to appear at the common Admission Test for 60% seats.
- All candidates irrespective of different varsities are eligible for Open Competition for 40% seats in the Common Admission Test.
Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can fill the online application of Vidyasagar University PG Admission 2017 on or before the last date from the given below link. After successful completion of all the steps (e.g. filling up the personal details, academic details, uploading photo and signature), the candidate will pay only through online mode of payment (credit/debit card, net banking etc). The applicant should send the printed version of the Application Form, self attested photocopies of all testimonials to the Secretary, Faculty Councils for Post Graduate Studies on or before the last date of submission mentioned in the Admission Notification by post or courier. The same may be dropped in the ‘Drop Box’ kept in the Office of the Secretary, Faculty Councils for Post Graduate Studies.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.( 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide)
- Taken against a light background (preferably light grey or cream background).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Free from shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes)
- With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face
- Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear isallowed but it must not cover your face.
- Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’ or otherwise digitally altered).
- Size of file should be between 5 kb – 75 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any otherperson.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of theexamination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicantwill be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 5kb – 75kb
Following documents have to be brought by the Candidate
- Print out the online filled up application form to be submitted at the time of counselling
- Self attested photo copies of all the Mark sheets of Examination passed (10th onward), University Registration Certificate and a copy of the Passport Size coloured photograph affixed on the box of the Form.
- Self attested photo copy of the Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S. or equivalent /Madhyamik as evidence of the date of birth.
- Self attested photo copy of SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if claimed quota.
- Self attested photo copies of the Certificate of Games & Sports/ Cultural Competition (International/ National/ State in the last two years), if claimed quota.
- Self attested photo copy of the BPL Certificate of the parents issued by the appropriate authority, if claimed for concession of tuition fees.
- Migration Certificate (for other university candidates only) must be submitted within two months from the date of admission.