Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2018 is available on the official website of Vidyasagar University. The candidates can fill up the Application Form only through the online portal (www.onlineadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in). Before applying, one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully. The complete detail of Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2018 such as application procedure & fee and schedule are given below.
Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2018
The students of V.U & autonomous college(s) affiliated to Vidyasagar University/Other university are eligible to fill up forms for admission to Postgraduate courses with their marks obtained in B.A.(Hons) / B.Sc.(Hons) / B.Com.(Hons) Part-I & Part-II examinations (Total Hons Marks of Part-I & II). However, they have to produce the original mark sheets of final examinations (Part-III) at the time of counseling-cum-admission.
Schedule for Vidyasagar University PG Application Form 2018 is given below:
|Submission of Admission Form starts||31 Apr 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application Form (online)|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Vidyasagar University PG Admission 2018.
After successful completion of all the steps (e.g. filling up the personal details, academic details, uploading photo and signature), the candidate will pay Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred fifty) only for Post Graduate & other Courses and Rs 350/- (Rupees Three hundred fifty) only for M.Phil Programmes through online mode of payment (credit/debit card, net banking etc) only.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.( 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide)
- Taken against a light background (preferably light grey or cream background).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Free from shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes)
- With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face
- Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear isallowed but it must not cover your face.
- Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’ or otherwise digitally altered).
- Size of file should be between 5 kb – 75 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any otherperson.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of theexamination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicantwill be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 5kb – 75kb
Following documents have to be brought by the Candidate
- Print out the online filled up application form to be submitted at the time of counselling
- Self attested photo copies of all the Mark sheets of Examination passed (10th onward), University Registration Certificate and a copy of the Passport Size coloured photograph affixed on the box of the Form.
- Self attested photo copy of the Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S. or equivalent /Madhyamik as evidence of the date of birth.
- Self attested photo copy of SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate issued by the appropriate authority, if claimed quota.
- Self attested photo copies of the Certificate of Games & Sports/ Cultural Competition (International/ National/ State in the last two years), if claimed quota.
- Self attested photo copy of the BPL Certificate of the parents issued by the appropriate authority, if claimed for concession of tuition fees.
- Migration Certificate (for other university candidates only) must be submitted within two months from the date of admission.