Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2017 – Vidyasagar University has released notification from the eligible candidates to admission in various UG Programme for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates seeking admission to UG courses may have to fill their application form from the official website www.vidyasagar.ac.in as per schedule.
Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2017
Interested and Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit. Candidates can check the complete information regarding Vidyasagar University Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below. The Information Brochure and Application form will be available soon. We will update the complete information after the official announcement.
|Online filling up of Admission forms||02 Jun to 12 Jun 2017|
|Preparation of Merit list||13 Jun to 15 Jun 2017|
|Date of publication of provisional merit list||16 Jun 2017|
|Date of publication of final merit list||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of admission (Hons. & General)||’21 Jun 2017 onward|
|Last date of admission into 1st year classes||10 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of 1st yr classes||11 Jul 2017|
|Last date of change of subjects||11 Aug 2017|
|Filling up of Registration forms by the students||Upto 04 Sep 2017|
|Last date of submission of Registration forms||11 Sep 2017|
|For verification of Registration Forms by the Registrar Department||12 Sep to 22 Sep 2017|
|Date of submission of Registration fees without by the college||11 Oct to 16 Oct 2017|
|Date of submission of Registration form and fee with delay fine @ Rs. 100/-||17 Oct to 31 Oct 2017|
|Submission of Registration Form to the University with super delay fine @ Rs. 500/-||01 Nov to 17 Nov 2017|
Insofar, only schedule date of Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2017 has been announced yet. Other details updated on this page as per the last year. As soon as Vidyasagar University UG Admission 2017 details will be released, same will be updated here.
DATA Capturing Format for UG Registration
- DOB field (Sl No ‐ 3) must be in DD/MM/YYYY format. Any other format will not be acceptable by the portal.
- The value of Whether PWD (Sl No ‐ 4) field must be in between Yes or No
- The value of % of Disability(Sl No ‐ 5) field must be in numeric format.
- The value of Gender (Sl No ‐ 6) field must be in between Male or Female or Other.
- The value of Caste (Sl No ‐ 7) field must be in between General, SC , ST, OBC‐A, OBC‐B
- The value of Nationality (Sl No ‐ 8) field must be in between Indian or Other
- Date of Admission field (Sl No ‐ 9) must be in DD/MM/YYYY format. Any other format will not be acceptable by the portal.
- Mobile No (Sl No ‐ 15) must be formatted in 10 Digit.
- Board Name in 10+2 (Sl No ‐ 17) must be within the List of Board Names as prescribed by the University.
- Is previously registered (Sl No ‐ 21) must be within Yes or No
- The value of field Stream (Sl No ‐24) must be within Arts, Science or Commerce
- The value of field Course Type (Sl No ‐25) must be within Honours or General
- The value of field Honours/General Subject (Sl No ‐26) must be
- for Honours : specify the Honours subject as prescribed by the University.
- for General : write General in this field
In case of Honours subject the value for Pass Alternative ‐3 / Sub 3 (Sl No ‐29) will be blank.
Selection will be made strictly on merit. Marks obtained in Honours will be the sole criteria. Honours candidates of the current session and the immediately preceding session will be considered equally. In case of equal marks in Honours, total marks / percentage of marks of immediately preceding Examination are to be taken into account for ranking.