Vignan University Application Form/Registration 2020 – Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology and Research has released it’s application form for the academic year 2020 for admission to B.Tech/B.Pharm courses.While for courses like B.Sc., BBA, BCA, and for many other courses the university is expected to release the application form by the end of November 2019. Vignan University Registration 2020 will be done in both online and offline manner.Applicants will be able to get the application form link from this page as well as from the official website vignan.ac.in. Interested candidates for more information related to Vignan University Application form can scroll down the page.
Vignan University Application Form/Registration 2020
For applying to the courses in offline manner candidates have to first download the application form from the official website and then after filling the form candidate has to submit to the university. Check the Vignan University Application Form Important dates from below table.
Application Form – Candidates will be able to fill the Vignan University Application form 2020 from its official website vignan.ac.in
Vignan University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must check the Vignan University admission 2020 eligibility criteria first before applying for the application form.Check the eligibility for various courses from below .
B.Tech / B.Pharmacy:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1999 and must have passed their intermediate exam or its equivalent to that with minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States.
- 50% aggregate marks are required for North, North East and other States candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates who have qualified in V-SAT / AP or TS EAMCET / JEE Mains / JEE Advanced with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States in the 10+2 / Intermediate examination and 50% aggregate marks in North, North East and other states of India.
B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1998 and have passed a diploma or its equivalent to that with an aggregate of 60% marks are eligible.
- Candidate should have qualified VUCET or qualified in E – CET are eligible for B.Tech Lateral Entry.
- Candidate born or or after July 1, 1998 and must have passed their 10+2/ intermediate exam with MPC/ MEC group with minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or should have passed 10+2/ intermediate exam with an aggregate of 60% marks in Telangana.
BBA & BCA:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1999 and must have passed their intermediate with minimum CGPA of 6.0 in Andhra Pradesh.
- 55% marks are required for Telangana and other south Indian States and 50% aggregate marks are required in intermediate exam in all other states.
- Candidates must have pass Vignan Joint Entrance Test (V JET) to get admission in BBA & BCA program.
M.Tech: Candidate should have passed in B.Tech/ B.E with an aggregate of 50% marks with qualified rank in PGECET/ GATE/ VU CET.
MBA & MCA:
- Candidate must have passed in any bachelor degree with an aggregate of 55% marks. Candidate should have score 500 and above in ICET/ MAT and score 70% marks in CAT and score 60% marks in B.Tech are eligible for admission in MBA.
- Candidate must have passed in any bachelor degree with an aggregate of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2/ intermediate level and must have qualified in I CET are eligible for admission in MCA.
For Engineering Stream
- For full time scholar: Candidate must have passed in B.Tech and M.Tech with first class with scholarship.
- For part time scholar: Candidate must have passed in Post graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks and 50% marks are required for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidate must have a master degree in business management or any master degree to get admission in management studies.
- Candidates must have a PG degree or its equivalent to that to get admission in biotechnology, sciences and humanities.
Vignan University Application Fee 2020
After filling the application form applicants have to pay the application fee also as without it the registration will not be considered.
Application Fee – Rs. 1,200/- for (B.tech and B.Pharm courses)
The information related to the application fee for other courses has not been officially released once it’ll get notified the details will be updated here.
Mode of Payment – Applicants have the option to pay the application fee in online or offline manner in the same mode in which they have filled the application form.
Online – By Debit/Credit card or through Net Banking.
Offline – Through Demand Draft (DD) (as per the last yeaar)
How to get Vignan University 2020 Application Form?
The different modes for registering in Vignan University is mentioned below. Applicants can check from below.
- Application Form Filling Online
The university will release the application form on the official website.Candidates have to fill the form with all the details required in the application form from filling of personal and academic details to uploading of documents after this they have to make a payment of the registration by paying the application fee in an online way either by debit/credit card or through Net Banking.
- Application Form Filling Offline
Those applicants who wish to apply to the courses in the offline mode have to download the application form from the official website and have to take a print of it. Applicants must fill out the details in the correct manner as no chances will be provided to any candidate for modification in the application form. After filling the form the candidate has to submit it along with the application fee through deman draft and the documents required to be submitted to the university address.
How to fill Vignan University Application Form Online?
Step 1 – Registration
- The candidate has to visit the official website first.
- After this candidate have to click on the “New User Registration “
- Now, the candidate has to register by filling the basic details like the candidate’s name, mobile no. etc.
Step 2 – Filling of Details
- After the registration candidate has to fill the application form by filling the Personal, Academic details.
Step 3 – Uploading of Documents
- By completing the above two mentioned steps candidate will proceed for the uploading of documents.
- It’s advised that before moving forward for the uploading of documents applicant must have all the documents in the scanned form.
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
- Applicant must review the details entered in the application form once before making the payment of the application fee.
- The candidate after paying the application fee must not forget to take the print out of the application form.
Details to be filled in the Vignan University Application Form 2020
In the below list the details that needed to be filled out in the above registartion steps are mentioned.Candidates can read from below.
- Personal Details –
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Parent
- Date of birth
- Address Details
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Academic Details
- 10th/12th Marks
- Year of Passing
- Board name
- Graduation details
Documents Required for Vignan University Application Form 2020
Candidates has to attach the following documents in case the application form is filled offline while those who will the application form online have to upload the below mentioned documents in the scanned way.Check the list from below.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (if required)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Instructions for filling Vignan University Application Form 2020
Candidates must follow the below mentioned guidelines before filling the application form.
- The downloaded application form should not be teared/half printed or in the light printed form. It must be visible.
- Details once filled in the application form will not be changed.
- The photograph should be latest with light colored background.
- Signature of the applicant should be in the black ink only.
- Half filled application form will not be considered and will be rejected immediately.
- There should be no over handwriting in the form (offline form filling).
Vignan University Admit Card 2020
After the successful completion of the application form the university will release the admit cards for those courses in which the admission will be done on the basis of the entrance tests that will be conducted by the university itself. Admit card will be released on the official website and the candidates will be notified for the same via mobile number or through email. The admit card will also be sent to the candidates via post.It’s advised that the details mentioned in the Vignan University Admit card should be cross-checked once. Candidates without carryiing the Vignan University Hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
About Vignan University
Vignan’s Foundation for Science,Technology and Research is a private university in Andhra Pradesh.The university was established in the year 2008 .The university offers various courses at undergraduate,postgraduate and doctoral level.Admission to the engineering courses is done on the basis of the V-SAT entrance exam. More than 7,000 students are enrolled in undergraduate courses while 1500 plus in postgraduate courses.
Vignan University Frequently Asked Questions
Ans -No, the application fee is non refundable under any circumstances.
Ans – Yes,those candidates who will fill the application form online can pay the application fee via Net banking mode.
Ans – The password can be retrieve by clicking on the “forgot password” the link for the same will be sent to the regsitered email id or OTP on the mobile number.
Ans – Information filled at the time of registration can’t be changed in the application form.
Ans – After the successful submission of the application form the candidate will get the msg on the mobile number and confirmation email on the registered id.
Official Website – vignan.ac.in