Vinayak Missions University CET result shall be announced by Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College and Hospital to determine the admission into the courses mentioned below. The Common Entrance Test has been conducted and result is to be declared soon. The courses for which the results are to be announced are as follows:-
- (i) B.Sc. (N)/B.Pharm./Pharm.D./BPT/BASLP/B.Optom. & B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences Programmes
- (ii) B.Tech/ M.Tech / MBA / MCA
- (iii) PG – Nursing / Pharmacy/ Physiotherapy
Candidates will be able to check their result when they are uploaded on the official website at viayakmission.com which can be ascertained after inserting the registration number and submitting the details.
Steps to check the Results
Click the link to visit the result page CLICK HERE
- Enter your Registration Number
- Press the submit button to see the result page
- Check your status
On the official website you will see the latest results being updated with the announcement date, course, revaluation date etc.
The candidates of AICEE are ranked based on their AICEE marks and the candidate for CEE are ranked based on their CEE marks. Though all candidates may not have varied CEE marks, all the ranks must be different than each other. In case there arises any ties for the same rank, then the issue will be resolved using the interse merit.
In case the candidates are contesting for the same spot in the preparation of the merit. Preference is given to candidates
- higher marks in M/B subject in the AICEE.
- Higher marks in P in AICEE
- Higher total mark in (M/B+P+C) subjects in the Qualifying Examination (QE), (with the weightages: 200+100+100)
- Higher mark in M/B in QE
- Higher mark in P in QE
- Earlier Date of Birth.
Entry in the courses is subject to verification of the original documents. In the matter relating to admissions, Vice-Chancellor’s decision shall be final. If at any stage it is discovered that the candidate does not meet the eligibility requirement, the seat shall be denied to him/her. You are responsible to make sure that all eligibility requirements are met.failure to do so shall also imply that the candidate is barred from appearing in the counseling. University shall keep the original documents if the candidate has decided to accept the seat offered to her/him.
List of documents to be produced
- Provisional Certificates from 10th onwards
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Candidate’s and Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Candidate’s and Parent’s PAN Card
- 8 Latest Passport size colour photograph
- 4 sets of photo copies should be submitted to the University (if selected for admission)
Refund policy for candidate applying for (For B Tech / M Tech / MBA / MCA Programmes)
Amount paid once will not be refunded under normal circumstances. However if a student has been admitted to the programme but wishes to withdraw her name from the programme before the starting of classes, then the candidate can collect the left amount after deducting a processing fee of Rs. 5000/-. Request for cancellation of admission will be taken into consideration only if you have applied it along with the allotment letter and attested the fee receipt.