Vinayaka Mission BDS Admission 2019 to undergraduate courses in BDS programme will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2019. Candidates who qualified the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 are eligible to apply for VMU BDS Admission 2019. Vinayaka Mission Dental Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET 2019.
Latest: Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College has released notice for NEET UG 2019. Scroll down to check the same.
Vinayaka Mission BDS Admission 2019
Candidates seeking BDS admission in the Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College will be made based on the NEET (UG) Score and online counselling conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi. The information for BDS counselling will be available on the official website of the conducting body.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for VMU Dental Admission 2019.
The application form for the BDS Admission 2019 will be released by the Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College. The direct link to Apply Online for Vinayaka Mission BDS Admission 2019 through NEET UG will be made available here once it’s released by the Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College.
The cost of Application Form for Vinayaka Mission BDS Admission 2019 will be notified along with the release of the application form.
VMU BDS Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India are eligible.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit for NEET 2019 is 25 years, as on the date of the examination. SC/ST/OBC and PWD get relaxation of 05 years.
- The students should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination, from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates should qualify NEET 2019
Eligibility for NRI Category
NRI / Foreign National / Indian National supported by NRI, who have qualified in NEET are Eligible to apply. To qualify under the Indian national supported by NRI category, candidate must be supported by either parent or brother or sister or spouse having an NRI status. Candidates supported by cousins, uncle, aunt, brother-in-law, sister-in-law or any other person are not eligible.
NRI applicants should submit the photocopy of the passport and the sponsoring relative’s passport at the time of admission counseling. If the spouse is sponsoring and his/her name is not reflected in the passport, marriage registration certificate should be submitted. No other certificate or affidavit in lieu of the above will be accepted.
VMU BDS Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission into BDS Degree programme must have appeared and obtained the prescribed marks/percentile in the NEET 2019, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The counselling for BDS Degree programme will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi.
- Failure to report in time on the date fixed for Counseling / Admission can result in forfeiting his/her chance for admission
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats. As soon as the seats are filled admissions shall be closed. Merely being called for and presenting oneself for counselling will not confer any right for admission.
- All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates and documents of the candidates. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor shall be final regarding the eligibility of any applicant for the admission under the Vinayaka Missions University.
- If at any time before or after admission it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility requirement, the seat shall be denied to him/her. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that he/she meets all the eligibility requirements.
- The candidate shall not be allowed to attend the counselling without producing their original certificates.
- When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his/her original certificates will be retained by the University, for the period decided by the competent authority.
List of Original document to be produced for counselling
- Vinayaka Missions University Counseling Call Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket, Rank Sheet & Score Card
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Pass Certificate (In case of CBSE or ISCE)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the school last studied
- Migration Certificate from other Board of Tamilnadu from where the candidate passed in 12th Standard
- Character and Conduct Certificate issued by the school last studied
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and mental soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size colour photographs.
Insofar, Only regarding notice regarding NEET UG 2019 has been announced and official notification for Vinayaka Mission BDS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page as per last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification the same will be updated here.