Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card – The Visva Bharati Santiniketan will issue Visva Bharati Admit Card 2019 at visvabharati.ac.in. In order to appear for the entrance exam, candidates will be able to download the hall ticket in online mode. Prominently, there shall be entrance exams for M.A (Education), M.Ed, Ph.D. Apart from these courses, if there are admit cards for other courses, they too will be available online. It is important to have mark sheets, certificates, other testimonials in place to get the official admit card. To know the information in detail related to Visva Bharati Admit Card 2019 refer to this article.
Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card
Visva Bharati releases online applications for various courses. Accordingly, for all courses that it holds an entrance exam, it will issue admit cards. Candidates can check the table below in which names of the courses for which Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card is likely to be available.
|Name of the Course||Link to download the Admit Card|
|M.Ed||To Be Announced!!|
|M.A (Education)||To Be Announced!!|
|Ph.D. (RET)||To Be Announced!!|
Admit Card: The Admit Card of Visva Bharati Santiniketan 2019 will be available at visvabharati.ac.in.
How To Download Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card?
It is important to note that the admit card will be for only those applicants who will submit the application form on time with the fee. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to download the admit card of Visva Bharati 2019.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Now, navigate to the appropriate link of the admit card.
- Then, enter your login details as required.
- The Admit Card of Visva Bharati Santiniketan 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking all the details candidates should download/take a print out of the admit card to carry the same on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned in the Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, we would advise the candidates to check all the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy related to the admit card then candidates should immediately contact the conducting body for assistance. The Visva Bharati 2019 hall ticket will have the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- ID Proof & Number
- Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Signature of the candidate & Verifying Authority
Documents To Carry For Visva Bharati 2019 Exam
The admit card is indeed a very important document. So, we would advise the candidates to keep the admit card in good condition as it contains all the important details related to the exam, till the time the whole admission process gets over. It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with the necessary documents on the day of examination. As candidates will not be allowed to take the test without the required documents. The following documents mentioned below should be carried by the aspirants on the day of the entrance test.
- A Print out of the Visva Bharati 2019 Admit Card.
- A Govt. approved ID proof like Aadhar card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card (Any) etc.
Instructions for the candidates
Candidates should keep in mind the instructions given below from the exam point of view.
- The candidates need to report at the examination center as per the time printed on the admit card.
- Submit the filled up admit card at the time of reporting.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on the admit card
- Candidates are advised to bring all the Mark sheets, Certificates & other documents as required in original for verification on the Day of Admission Test.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of papers, books, notes or written material at the test center.
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phone, calculators, Ipad shall be strictly prohibited in the examination premises.
- The admit card for the entrance examination will be issued only after verification of all Mark sheets, Certificates & other Testimonials in original.