Visva Bharati Application Forms 2018 – The Visva Bharati Santiniketan will issue Visva Bharati 2018 Application Form at its official website, i.e, visvabharati.ac.in. There will be separate online applications for admission to UG, PG, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate Programme, CFS, CIS, Pre – Degree (10+2) Level.
Interested aspirants can apply for the Visva Bharati University Admission 2018 through online mode only. The online application will be available at vbu.ucanapply.com/entrance. Register online and fill in the required details. Also, candidates will need to upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications only. Submit the applications online and make payment for the application fee. Check more details about Visva Bharti University 2018 Application Form in the article below.
Visva Bharati Application Forms 2018
The application schedule for Visva Bharti University Admission 2018 is yet to be announced. The expected schedule for the application process for all programs is provided in the table below.
|Online Registration process will begin from (for all courses)||Last week of April 2018|
|The online application can be submitted till (for all courses)||Last week of May 2018|
Apply here: Application form of Visva Bharati Santiniketan 2018 will be available at visvabharati.ac.in.
|Category||For one subject||For additional subject|
|For General & OBC candidates||Rs 500||Rs 200|
|For SC, ST & PWD candidates||Rs 150||Rs 75|
Application fee for first subject is Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.500/- for all other candidates. For each additional subject an additional application fee of Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 200/- for all other candidates.
Items to be kept ready before applying
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned signature (Less than 100KB)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available.
Read details of the courses, eligibility criteria and relevant information available in the University website – www.visvabharati.ac.in.
How to Apply Online?
- The applications will be available in online mode only at the University’s website, i.e., vbu.ucanapply.com/entrance.
- Separate application forms will be required for different subjects.
- The applicants need to provide all the required information and upload scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature in the online application form.
- The applications must be submitted before the due date.
- The application form completed in all aspect must be submitted through online mode only. Any other mode of submitting the application will not be accepted.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it for future reference.
You do not need to submit original documents at the time of filling Visva Bharati Application Forms 2018. However, they are important at the time of admission counselling. Hence, keep the certificates ready along with attested photo-copies. Failure to show documents in claim of eligibility may result in rejection of candidature.
Also please note that your application form should be complete. Otherwise, form will get rejected.
Wherever Visva Bharti application forms 2018 are online, make sure to fill and submit the form online. In addition, print a copy of it and keep it safely for future reference.
Insofar, the details of Visva Bharati Application Forms 2018 have not yet been announced. Information provided on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as Visva Bharati Santiniketan releases Visva Bharati 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.