Visva Bharati 2019 Result – Visva Bharati Santiniketan will declare the result of all admission/entrance exam results after the completion of entrance exams. Visva Bharati Merit List 2019 shall contain important details like the name of the candidate, gender, roll number, marks, category, remarks. Also, it will show the number of total seats in that course for which the merit list is applicable. The Visva Bharati 2019 Result will be released on the official website, visvabharati.ac.in. The merit list will be prepared for each course separately. It will contain the names of candidates who will be eligible to take part in further rounds of the admission process. To know more details related to Visva Bharati 2019 Result refer to the information given on this page.
Visva Bharati 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to check the result by clicking on the link provided on this page. The merit list will be released separately for each course in a PDF format. In order to know the expected dates of the result of Visva Bharati 2019 candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Display of Merit List||25 Jun 2019|
|Display of Merit List for M.Ed. (all disciplines) & M.A. in Education||02 Jul 2019|
Result: The result of Visva Bharati 2019 will be available at visvabharati.ac.in.
How To Check The Visva Bharati 2019 Result?
Candidates can check their result by following the simple steps given below:
- Click on the links that are provided on this page to check the result or visit the university website.
- Thereafter, click on the relevant link of the result.
- The result will be displayed on the screen in a pdf format.
- Download the file and take a print out of the result for future purposes.
Visva Bharati University 2019 Merit List
The merit list will also be prepared for all the courses separately after which candidates will be called for the counseling round.
For Undergraduate Programs
- For the purpose of determining merit for UG programs, Visva Bharati will use 10+2 or equivalent examination marks.
- Moreover, the marks that will determine merit will only be the marks of best four subjects in which the candidate is willing to do honors.
- Although, for some UG programs, there will be admission tests or entrance exams. In those cases, the merit list will be prepared on basis of entrance exam.
Visva Bharati University 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal rank in the merit list then, their inter-se merit will be determined on the following basis:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in which the candidates are willing to take honors in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority.
- The candidate obtaining higher aggregate marks in class 12th in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority.
- If the tie still exists, then-candidate getting higher marks in English subject in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority will be ranked higher over the other.
- If the tie still does not get resolved, then the candidate older in age will be given preference over the younger one.
Visva Bharati University 2019 Admission to M.A. Courses Through Admission Tests
The merit list for admission to M.A course will be prepared on the following basis:
- Percentage of aggregate marks obtained in B.A. (Hons.) examinations, out of 100.
- The qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidate in admission test shall be 30% for general candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. The qualifying marks in the admission test criteria may not be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Visva Bharati University 2019 Admission To M.Sc. Courses
The merit list for admission to M.Sc course through admission test will be prepared on the basis of the following:
For M.Sc. in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany and Environmental Sciences:
- Marks scored in the written admission test out of 100.
- To qualify the admission test candidates must obtain 30% marks for general candidates and 27% for candidates belonging to OBC category. The qualifying marks shall not be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
For M.Sc. in Biotechnology:
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of Combined Entrance Examination which will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
For Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Chemistry/Earth and Environmental Science/Life Science/ Mathematics/Physics:
- On the basis of NEST merit list, candidates will be given admission.